Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain (6758 Views)

Don’t Sabotage Tinubu’s Efforts In Fixing Economy - Oyintiloye Tells Governors / Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) / Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by PlasmaTV: 9:10am On May 13
CorrectionFLuid:

At bolded... You still dey joke with Nigerians.. lol kwantinu
Honestly, I'm just praying and hoping they'll have sense. we missed it I the last election. If we miss it in the next, I'm not sure there's any more hope forever.
Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by PlasmaTV: 9:11am On May 13
Smartcitizen:

Thanks, I pray God to deliver and bless us all in Nigeria.

I equally pray that God will deliver Nigeria from pretenders....

If I'm a pretender of lover of Nigeria, may God expose me.

If Peter Obi or Atiku Abubakar is a pretender may God also expose them like he has exposed Tinubu and his gangsters.

May Nigeria blossom like other prosperous countries of this world..... Amen.

I pray your prayer and I say amen. If I'm after the destruction of Nigeria, may God destroy me. If I'm after the failure of Nigeria, may I not succeed.

1 Like

Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by Elusive001: 9:15am On May 13
helinues:

Shove your opinion into your ass, let me shove mine into my buttock.

Wondering why you people always think it's only your arguments make sense pass

Our arguements make sense because we have sense. Yours doesn't because one of the major criteria to be a supporter of APC and Tinubu is that one must be brainless and senseless.

1 Like

Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by Elusive001: 9:18am On May 13
PlasmaTV:

You and who? Personalize this, please. YOU are behind him. Only you.

I don't like dishonest people. More than one year ago, helipad said that Peter Obi would fade out. Fortunately, posterity has proven him wrong as Peter Obi is more popular and accepted than his principal.

Again, helipad claimed that obidients are the enemies of Nigeria. Not bad politicians. Not thieves. Not clueless leaders. Not EFCC hunted ex governors. But obidients. Fortunately, posterity has proven him wrong again.

Helipad also bashed people who warned against the artificial dollar manipulation. He and others danced when binance and other cryptocurrency avenues were banned. They called people all sorts of names. Now, the dollar is spiralling out of control. I wonder who they will blame next. Maybe the weather.

You see, governance should be prepared for. One must have verifiable antecedents before he runs for a leadership post. The current man on seat just said "it's my turn". No plan, no communication, no strategy. Just vibes and inshallah. Now, everything has blown up in their faces.

In the next election cycle, I'm patiently waiting to see whether we will still be blinded by ethnicity/religion, or we will use our brains and vote for a capable person to rule us.

Selah.

Oh, you are talking about Hell-anus
Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by Dee60: 9:24am On May 13
You are assuming that the president himself has not given up? Well, I pray he doesnt.

1 Like

Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by patrickcollins: 9:25am On May 13
Ofunaofu:
Even the APC chieftain, Mr. Oyintiloye, has given up on Tinubu, not to talk of Nigerians themselves. 

Even the notorious nairaland resident BATerian below me has given up on Tinubu. He just doesn't know how to say it.
Hunger na ur mate, though I didn't vote for President Tinubu but after he emerged I said to myself I'm ready to join his supporters if he could turn things around, After all we all seek for good welfare and better Nigeria, if a man from my State is president with harsh economic state i have not gained anything but have since giving up on him and such thought as failure is written all over his administration the man can't achieve anything meaningful he is busy sharing misery, hunger and poverty. But I take solace knowing that every Nigerian is having a share of his wickedness.

1 Like

Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by khattab02: 9:30am On May 13
Poverty and suffering wants me to give up ooo...

Looks like no hope for him administration ooo

This one no be renewed hope but dashed hope
Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by khattab02: 9:31am On May 13
Elusive001:

Our arguements make sense because we have sense. Yours doesn't because one of the major criteria to be a supporter of APC and Tinubu is that one must be brainless and senseless.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by khattab02: 9:35am On May 13
Dee60:

You are assuming that the president himself has not given up? Well, I pray he doesnt.
True talk.

This what we also thought about Buhari until he gave up ooo
Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by ChybuzzDD(m): 9:36am On May 13
helinues:

Why would your arguments make sense to anyone when they were tested for 8yrs during Buhari's reign and they failed woefully

2 Likes

Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by Jaylord12(m): 9:54am On May 13
helinues:

Don't ask me dumbo question.

I have made my comments, make yours and waka

Why are u shying away from a simple question....

If Nigeria good it for our own good....I don't have problem with Tinubu at all but if his government mk wrong decision that affect the common man I will not hesitate to say as it were and the contrary if Mr president do well I will blow the trumpet of praise 4 him..life should b as simple as that

2 Likes

Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by nedekid: 9:56am On May 13
helinues:

Shut up you bloody charlatan. You have started your rubbish this early morning.
Metcheew.

1 Like

Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by PlasmaTV: 9:57am On May 13
Elusive001:

Oh, you are talking about Hell-anus
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by helinues: 9:58am On May 13
nedekid:

Shut up you bloody charlatan. You have started your rubbish this early morning.
Metcheew.

If una never get banned, una body no dey calm down
Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by farouk2much(m): 9:58am On May 13
Useless talk.... Ok. Give us a dead line. I mean the day we will start enjoying..... Nonsense. S2pid
Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by Blackdisciple(m): 9:59am On May 13
We have already given up ever since buhari assumed office 2015
Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by themanderon: 9:59am On May 13
For 8yrs APC told us Buhari was reforming Nigeria yet this drug lord has come again with the same story yet the country is going to dust. I wonder what they are reforming.
Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by Joshcoli(m): 10:17am On May 13
PlasmaTV:

You and who? Personalize this, please. YOU are behind him. Only you.

I don't like dishonest people. More than one year ago, helipad said that Peter Obi would fade out. Fortunately, posterity has proven him wrong as Peter Obi is more popular and accepted than his principal.

Again, helipad claimed that obidients are the enemies of Nigeria. Not bad politicians. Not thieves. Not clueless leaders. Not EFCC hunted ex governors. But obidients. Fortunately, posterity has proven him wrong again.

Helipad also bashed people who warned against the artificial dollar manipulation. He and others danced when binance and other cryptocurrency avenues were banned. They called people all sorts of names. Now, the dollar is spiralling out of control. I wonder who they will blame next. Maybe the weather.

You see, governance should be prepared for. One must have verifiable antecedents before he runs for a leadership post. The current man on seat just said "it's my turn". No plan, no communication, no strategy. Just vibes and inshallah. Now, everything has blown up in their faces.

In the next election cycle, I'm patiently waiting to see whether we will still be blinded by ethnicity/religion, or we will use our brains and vote for a capable person to rule us.

Selah.

Just one pack of spaghetti and a bottle of oil will settle this.

This is the effect of weaponising hunger
Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by itoba4real(m): 10:20am On May 13
There nothing else we can do.we are only on God's hands,
Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by killsmith(f): 10:24am On May 13
Spoken like a foolish monkey.
Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by TableLeg(m): 10:40am On May 13
Enikuuuuure!
Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by ufotunang: 10:47am On May 13
Just tell Tinubu to resign.....he is incompetent
Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by PlasmaTV: 10:54am On May 13
Joshcoli:

Just one pack of spaghetti and a bottle of oil will settle this.

This is the effect of weaponising hunger
Poverty has been weaponised. It's insane, chief.
Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by Sosqui: 12:29pm On May 13
You are the one that has been petty and still petty.
helinues:

Your FIJ source you are posting is another merchant of fake news.

Abeg make una stop this pettiness
Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by Ayomivic(m): 1:54pm On May 13
Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by VULCAN(m): 3:03pm On May 13
Are they repeating what they told us after 4 yrs of Buhari?

That's so funny.
Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by guidelight: 4:14pm On May 13
Do you have Bateria?
Now we have a drug to cleanse you.
Hurry and grab yours.

Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by Ilekokonit: 12:38am On May 14
Matheusmartin:
... Since propaganda nor work, they don result to begging... grin cheesy

Don't mind the Treasury Looters. Some of us gave up on Tinubu's Govt before he even won the APC primaries because we knew that Tinubu's penchant for Looting Treasuries is legendary as he has been doing to the Lagos State treasury from 1999 till date.

Tinubu's only goal is to loot enough money so that no other politician (including Atiku who is also a mega thief) will be able to match Tinubu's ability to bribe his way into Aso Rock and his devilish plan worked only because we worship money in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyintiloye: "Don’t Give Up On Tinubu’s Administration" - APC Chieftain by bareal(m): 8:55am On May 14
helinues:

Again, don't ask me dumbo questions abi have I complained of hardship personally to you?

So, it's about personal aggrandisement to you and not the entire citizens anymore? You people are just too evil. It is well!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Drone Found Flying In Onitsha Nigeria. Awesome Views. / Lagos Generates N436bn In 2016, Seeks N100bn From Capital Market / Video Of ESN In Orlu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.