Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,597 members, 7,843,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Why Are People Like This? My Encounter With Moniepoint Pos Operator - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Are People Like This? My Encounter With Moniepoint Pos Operator (455 Views)

POS Operator Receives Fake Bundles Of Money From A Customer / POS Operator Dies From Bullet Wounds Sustained During Robbery (Photos) / Female POS Operator Disarms Two Armed Robbers In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are People Like This? My Encounter With Moniepoint Pos Operator by Koppaguard: 9:04am On May 13
I sent 9000 naira to moniepoint pos operator in my area yesterday night, and he claimed to have not received it, I waited all to no avail, even when I heard a long beep sound, he said the transfer wasn't mine, I told him to write down his pos account number and name so that I will verify from moniepoint directly, he said he has no pen, I had to buy pen from a nearby store so he could write down the details, a whole financial outlet doesn't have a pen for record keeping, Unbelievable . This 9k was meant for fuel for my business generator as light for the past week has been abysmal in my state, this morning I had to send my colleague that I went there together to withdraw money last night to tell him to check the transactions he did last night through the pos as I had gone to my business , he told my friend that the pos he used last night is charging somewhere, someone that uses solar in his shop and all charging takes place inside his shop, when my friend confronted him, he became defensive, please I am suspecting a clear case of swindling here, he might be doing this to other people and I want it to stop, this guy happens to be someone doing well in his present location, why would he be behaving like this, I have sent mail to moniepoint regarding this and also dropped a message on twitter aswell, what is there in going through your transactions to know whether the money is there or not, the thing just weak me.
Reference
099MJKL24133agCF
His moniepoint details is also below

Name on account : T Y Barbing Saloon.

Re: Why Are People Like This? My Encounter With Moniepoint Pos Operator by richfriendsng: 9:15am On May 13
That's Nigerians for you, the money is obviously with the guy, you no see opay run transactions with, anything moniepoint I no dey, hopefully the company rectifies it for you. Op na you no wan show him madness

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Like This? My Encounter With Moniepoint Pos Operator by Koppaguard: 9:21am On May 13
richfriendsng:
That's Nigerians for you, the money is obviously with the guy, you no see opay run transactions with, anything moniepoint I no dey, hopefully the company rectifies it for you. Op na you no wan show him madness
Lol, I am not the aggressive type, I like following due process.
Re: Why Are People Like This? My Encounter With Moniepoint Pos Operator by Solofresh2: 10:12am On May 13
Get the idiot arrested angry
I hate nonsense and cheating

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Like This? My Encounter With Moniepoint Pos Operator by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:28am On May 13
MONEPOINT IS NOT THE PROBLEM.SO REPHRASE YOUR TITLE.
Moniepoint is the best.
YOUR POS OERATOR IS A CROOK angry

1 Like

Re: Why Are People Like This? My Encounter With Moniepoint Pos Operator by Koppaguard: 1:00pm On May 13
Solofresh2:
Get the idiot arrested angry
I hate nonsense and cheating
obviously what I am going to do.
Re: Why Are People Like This? My Encounter With Moniepoint Pos Operator by Sirianese: 9:00pm On May 13
Koppaguard:
I sent 9000 naira to moniepoint pos operator in my area yesterday night, and he claimed to have not received it, I waited all to no avail, even when I heard a long beep sound, he said the transfer wasn't mine, I told him to write down his pos account number and name so that I will verify from moniepoint directly, he said he has no pen, I had to buy pen from a nearby store so he could write down the details, a whole financial outlet doesn't have a pen for record keeping, Unbelievable . This 9k was meant for fuel for my business generator as light for the past week has been abysmal in my state, this morning I had to send my colleague that I went there together to withdraw money last night to tell him to check the transactions he did last night through the pos as I had gone to my business , he told my friend that the pos he used last night is charging somewhere, someone that uses solar in his shop and all charging takes place inside his shop, when my friend confronted him, he became defensive, please I am suspecting a clear case of swindling here, he might be doing this to other people and I want it to stop, this guy happens to be someone doing well in his present location, why would he be behaving like this, I have sent mail to moniepoint regarding this and also dropped a message on twitter aswell, what is there in going through your transactions to know whether the money is there or not, the thing just weak me.
Reference
099MJKL24133agCF
His moniepoint details is also below

Name on account : T Y Barbing Saloon.

You should have taken the POS from him to check at that point when you heard the beep of his credit -alert. The use of force would've been justified even, and if he resisted his neighbours and fellow POS cashiers brought in to arbitrate

Now you're at a disadvantage and he clearly has the money with him. Am sure they have an association that you can also report him to in that local area...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

An Open Leta 2 Smokers & Doz Who'd Luv 2 Change Doz Stained Teeth 2 Wyt Ones! / Chad War Planes Bomb Boko Haram In Nigeria After Suicide Attacks / Boko Haram Kills 38 In Fresh Niger Attack, 10 Children Among Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.