Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,905 members, 7,844,916 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Nigeria's DNA Hates Igbos For Attempting To Secede - Sowore- Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's DNA Hates Igbos For Attempting To Secede - Sowore- Video (373 Views)

Precious Chikwendu: Fani-Kayode Hates Igbos / Adamu Garba: For The North To Secede From Nigeria, Is Not A Bad Thing / Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria's DNA Hates Igbos For Attempting To Secede - Sowore- Video by gidgiddy: 2:47pm On May 13
Nnamdi Kanu is being held hostage on behalf of the famed 'unity of Nigeria'. They feel he threatens the realestate called Nigeria. The fact that he is Igbo makes it worse because Nigeria's DNA hate's the Igbos for attempting in the 60's, to leave a country they said is no longer favourable to their existence. But I ask, is there any Nigerian in their majority that has not mentally seceded from Nigeria? - Omoyele Sowore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2FsRqTVVpU

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's DNA Hates Igbos For Attempting To Secede - Sowore- Video by SoNature(m): 2:48pm On May 13
Who doesn't know that Nigeria is a failed state? The biggest lie we tell ourselves about being Nigerians is, "E go beta." The truth, Nigeria will continue to go one step forward, three steps backwards.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria's DNA Hates Igbos For Attempting To Secede - Sowore- Video by criuze(m): 3:06pm On May 13
Mentally seceding.

That's the japa we're talking about

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's DNA Hates Igbos For Attempting To Secede - Sowore- Video by Melagros(m): 3:07pm On May 13
COMRADES, I support Omoyele Sowore on this platform

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's DNA Hates Igbos For Attempting To Secede - Sowore- Video by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:08pm On May 13
SoNature:
Who doesn't know that Nigeria is a failed state? The biggest lie we tell ourselves about being Nigerians is, "E go beta." The truth, Nigeria will continue to go one step forward, three steps backwards.

You're deviating from the topic
Re: Nigeria's DNA Hates Igbos For Attempting To Secede - Sowore- Video by pandoragirigory: 3:10pm On May 13
Everyone want to use Igbos to gain fame, because they will follow, Ojukwu did his own, then come Kanu Nnamdi/ Simeon Ekpa that ordered killing of their fellow igbos, then bitter grieving obi and now Sowore.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's DNA Hates Igbos For Attempting To Secede - Sowore- Video by Paraman: 3:23pm On May 13
Foolish talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's DNA Hates Igbos For Attempting To Secede - Sowore- Video by Efuaye(m): 3:36pm On May 13
Every time we are together as a family, my children want to know why Nigeria remains like this and why we are still here in Nigeria.
I cringe with pain whenever Electricity is restored and they shout "Up NEPA"!!!
Re: Nigeria's DNA Hates Igbos For Attempting To Secede - Sowore- Video by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:37pm On May 13
"Is there any Nigerian who is in the majority that has not mentally seceded from Nigeria?"

This is a multi dollar genius question. Chai

I'm always taken aback at those who feel upset calling Nigeria a ZOO. These groups of people have used so many other similar derogatory words to describe Nigeria. There is novel I read while I was at school called "ANIMAL FARM". In that novel, it was explicitly stated that all animals are equal but some are more equal than the other.

The more you read novel, the more you picture Nigerian situation until you agree that Nigeria is a ZOOOOO.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's DNA Hates Igbos For Attempting To Secede - Sowore- Video by SoNature(m): 3:43pm On May 13
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

You're deviating from the topic

Although I didn't have data to waste watching the video, I think that people who support one Nigeria have been brainwashed to believe that our challenges are normal and anyone who questions the existence of One Nigeria is an enemy of the state.

So, my comment is now saying that our challenges aren't normal because Nigeria is foundationally designed to be a crawling giant, not grow.

However, if this viewpoint takes what the video is about out of context, I apologise...
Re: Nigeria's DNA Hates Igbos For Attempting To Secede - Sowore- Video by chiagozien(m): 3:44pm On May 13
And it must surely happen

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's DNA Hates Igbos For Attempting To Secede - Sowore- Video by slimfit1(m): 4:38pm On May 13
It would have been nice if all their governors since 1999 show us a little bit of fantastic leadership. To be able to say yes the Igbo people can rules and manage themselves.
Re: Nigeria's DNA Hates Igbos For Attempting To Secede - Sowore- Video by Emyogalanya: 6:11pm On May 13
slimfit1:
It would have been nice if all their governors since 1999 show us a little bit of fantastic leadership. To be able to say yes the Igbo people can rules and manage themselves.
The brits had the same thought as you? Cos its clear that nig has not shown any form of fantastic leadership

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Poor Government. See As The Cost Of Fuel Dey Affect Price Of Waybilling Garri / BREAKING: Wike Almost On His Way To Prison / Plateau Community Loses 430 Cows To Thieves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.