Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,824 members, 7,844,665 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Asiwaju Of Edeland Title Conferred On Ademola Adeleke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Of Edeland Title Conferred On Ademola Adeleke (325 Views)

I Will Not Withdraw Title Conferred On Femi Fani-kayode - Emir of Shinkafi / Chieftaincy Title Conferred on Fani-Kayode Tears Zamfara Emirate Council Apart / Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asiwaju Of Edeland Title Conferred On Ademola Adeleke by Honbright(m): 4:53pm On May 13
.Osun Gov vows to be a frontliner (Asiwaju) of development and growth

Osun State Governor, Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke was on Monday, May 13, 2024 conferred with the Chieftancy title of Asiwaju Of Edeland by the Timi of Ede, Oba Munirudeen Adesola Lawal, Voice Air Media (VAM) News reports.

In a grand ceremony held at the Ede Palace, Osun State, the Asiwaju Of Ede vowed to be a frontliner (Asiwaju) of development and growth for Edeland and Osun State as a whole.

According to him; "I vow to be a frontliner (Asiwaju) of development and growth for Edeland and Osun State as a whole.

"I will carry the light of positive transformation from towns to villages and from cities to rural areas across our dear State.

"To all Asiwaju title holders of various towns in Osun State, I welcome myself into your midst.

"On a lighter mood, I believe you are eager to receive me not just as the Asiwaju of Edeland but as the Asiwaju of Osun State, he said.

Voice Air Media (VAM) News recalled that former Governor of Osun State, Isiaka Adeleke, who was the brother of the incumbent Governor of the state who passed on in 2017 at 62-year-old was the immediate past Asiwaju of Edeland. Today also marked double honours for Governor Adeleke who also marked his 64th birthday today.

The event witnessed the presence of the former President Olusegun Obasanjo, Governors Seyi Makinde of Oyo state, Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State, Dapo Abiodun of Ogun State, former Governors of Oyo, Rasheed Ladoja, Ondo, Olusegun Mimiko and Osun, Olagunsoye Oyinlola, the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Soun of Ogbomosho, Oba Ghandi Olaoye, Olowu of Owu Kingdom, Oba Makama Oyelude, Orangun of Oke-Ila, Oba Adedokun Abolarin and hosts of others.

READ MORE...https://voiceairmedia.com/2024/05/13/asiwaju-of-edeland-title-conferred-on-ademola-adeleke/

Re: Asiwaju Of Edeland Title Conferred On Ademola Adeleke by clockwisereport: 4:55pm On May 13
There is only one Asiwaju. Every other one is a counterfeit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Of Edeland Title Conferred On Ademola Adeleke by LegendHero(m): 4:56pm On May 13
We only have one Asiwaju and that is President Bola Ahmad Tinubu, the Jagaban of Nigeria.
Re: Asiwaju Of Edeland Title Conferred On Ademola Adeleke by jkpbestseries: 5:00pm On May 13
Are they equating him with Tinubu
Re: Asiwaju Of Edeland Title Conferred On Ademola Adeleke by T9ksy(m): 7:14pm On May 13
LegendHero:
We only have one Asiwaju and that is President Bola Ahmad Tinubu, the Jagaban of Nigeria.

Point of correction, Tinubu is the Jagaban of Borgu.
Re: Asiwaju Of Edeland Title Conferred On Ademola Adeleke by helinues: 7:20pm On May 13
Forget about chieftaincy title and face governance.

Michael Jackson, why now??

6 Likes

Re: Asiwaju Of Edeland Title Conferred On Ademola Adeleke by Sheuns(m): 7:22pm On May 13
Best governor in the South West.
Re: Asiwaju Of Edeland Title Conferred On Ademola Adeleke by LegendHero(m): 7:27pm On May 13
T9ksy:

Point of correction, Tinubu is the Jagaban of Borgu.

You’re right.

But I personally always choose to call him Jagaban of Nigeria.
Re: Asiwaju Of Edeland Title Conferred On Ademola Adeleke by YorubaNiBaba(m): 7:33pm On May 13
Nah only one Asiwaju we know, any other one nah fake
Re: Asiwaju Of Edeland Title Conferred On Ademola Adeleke by Babangidapikin: 8:58pm On May 13
Congratulations to the latest Asiwaju ...but remember we have the Asiwaju of Nigeria, and hopefully Asiwaju of Africa when Africa starts intratrade and Nigeria take the front seat.. Hopefully by then there would be Asiwaju Forum.. Congratulations again ...
Re: Asiwaju Of Edeland Title Conferred On Ademola Adeleke by jahsharon: 9:03pm On May 13
There is only one Asiwaju. There is not even a counterfeit.

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban Omo Abibatu Mogaji
Re: Asiwaju Of Edeland Title Conferred On Ademola Adeleke by T9ksy(m): 9:16pm On May 13
LegendHero:

You’re right.

But I personally always choose to call him Jagaban of Nigeria.

OK , kool

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Of Edeland Title Conferred On Ademola Adeleke by Praxis758: 2:59am On May 14
Oba Mohammed A. Lawal used to be a senior lecturer in Iree Polytechnic.

A sound mathematician before becoming a king.

(1) (Reply)

APC ‘sweating, Politicking’ Over Atiku, Peter Obi’s Meeting – Ex-pdp Spokesman / Hmmm Action Speaks / Reason Why Politicians Of Today Take Drugs Before Campaigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.