Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,373 members, 7,843,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Atiku Abubakar, The New Saint In Obidients Camp - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar, The New Saint In Obidients Camp (727 Views)

El Rufai, The New Saint In Obidients Camp / Uproar In Obidients Camp As Obi's Campaigners Declare Support For Tinubu / Buhari Decorates Hassan Abubakar, The Newly Promoted PAF Commander (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar, The New Saint In Obidients Camp by Trimjos: 5:57pm On May 13
helinues:

Then stop lying ridiculously and embrace some shame

Nairalanders knows who the shameless liar is.
Re: Atiku Abubakar, The New Saint In Obidients Camp by Ofunaofu: 5:58pm On May 13
helinues:

Obi never see shomtin. We go drag his blokos heh as long as his supporters continue to be attacking others for no sensible reason

Are you making sense
Re: Atiku Abubakar, The New Saint In Obidients Camp by helinues: 6:01pm On May 13
Ofunaofu:

Are you making sense

The comments na for those with senses... Those who lack it can never comprehend it
Re: Atiku Abubakar, The New Saint In Obidients Camp by Malroux: 6:04pm On May 13
helinues:
Both principal and his supporters have no political ideology. Desperation is making them to jump from post to pillar.

Hahaha, the reunion of failures, na shaka boom go end am

grin
24/7 things. You need help.
Re: Atiku Abubakar, The New Saint In Obidients Camp by helinues: 6:06pm On May 13
Malroux:
24/7 things. You need help.

Follow the advice below, it's for your own goodness.

Trolling can make someone to throw away

Re: Atiku Abubakar, The New Saint In Obidients Camp by Ofunaofu: 6:12pm On May 13
helinues:

The comments na for those with senses... Those who lack it can never comprehend it

You are irredeemable

Busy creating senseless threads
Re: Atiku Abubakar, The New Saint In Obidients Camp by helinues: 6:15pm On May 13
Ofunaofu:

You are irredeemable

Busy creating senseless threads

Are you obsessed with senseless threads? How come you always appear whenever I make one?
Re: Atiku Abubakar, The New Saint In Obidients Camp by Malroux: 6:21pm On May 13
helinues:

Are you obsessed with senseless threads? How come you always appear whenever I make one?
Almost fifty and still reasoning like a toddler. Spits.
Re: Atiku Abubakar, The New Saint In Obidients Camp by DMerciful(m): 6:36pm On May 13
Leave cho cho cho. Tell Tilumbu to show workings
helinues:
Both principal and his supporters have no political ideology. Desperation is making them to jump from post to pillar.

grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar, The New Saint In Obidients Camp by Ofunaofu: 6:38pm On May 13
helinues:

Just to reiterate that fact
Re: Atiku Abubakar, The New Saint In Obidients Camp by Oilwell(m): 7:11pm On May 13
helinues:

grin

Bro you have the most useless Job in this part of the world. A grown-up man has to write few rubbish and senseless lines everyday to make a living.

Chaiii!!!!!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar, The New Saint In Obidients Camp by helinues: 7:12pm On May 13
Oilwell:

Bro you have the most useless Job in this part of the world. A grown-up man has to write few rubbish and senseless lines everyday to make a living.

Chaiii!!!!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/8090941/really-true-obidients

You missed that poll. It's concluded though
Re: Atiku Abubakar, The New Saint In Obidients Camp by oskopy: 7:24pm On May 13
The way yorubas reason makes me weak atimes. They don't even have shame, I don't even know what their uncle's manifesto will look like in 2027.
Re: Atiku Abubakar, The New Saint In Obidients Camp by helinues: 7:47pm On May 13
oskopy:
The way yorubas reason makes me weak atimes. They don't even have shame, I don't even know what their uncle's manifesto will look like in 2027.

Wetin bring Yoruba into this, abeg respect yourself, I no mention any tribe, na Obidients I dey direct my message to.

No bring tribe enter here
Re: Atiku Abubakar, The New Saint In Obidients Camp by PeterObi4LP: 8:12pm On May 13
helinues:

Are you envying the N30k as you guys no dey receive shishi for your supporting, if yes come and take the N30k job.

I make more than that in 12hrs here in UK. We give and contribute, we don't collect.
Re: Atiku Abubakar, The New Saint In Obidients Camp by Franchise21(m): 8:29pm On May 13
helinues:

grin
See this Bateria infested brain. Have you eaten agbado and cassava today?

Omo jati jati
Re: Atiku Abubakar, The New Saint In Obidients Camp by AfonjaConehead: 8:29pm On May 13
helinues:

Wetin bring Yoruba into this, abeg respect yourself, I no mention any tribe, na Obidients I dey direct my message to.

No bring tribe enter here
Keep deceiving yaself by yourself 😁😁😁😁
Re: Atiku Abubakar, The New Saint In Obidients Camp by Franchise21(m): 8:31pm On May 13
helinues:

Obi never see shomtin. We go drag his blokos heh as long as his supporters continue to be attacking others for no sensible reason
The hardship your Bateria lord is inflicting on Nigerians na wetin u call no sensible reason. Why am I surprised?
Continue dey chop your agbado n cassava, it has caused great damage to your bateria brain

Radarada!!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar, The New Saint In Obidients Camp by Malroux: 9:36pm On May 13
helinues:

https://www.nairaland.com/8090941/really-true-obidients

You missed that poll. It's concluded though
I weep for you to be honest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wole Soyinka Is Now On The Same Level Like Asari Dokubo / Caleb Seminar At Ikotun,aug 3rd / Nigeria Will Totally Hand Over Bakassi To Cameroun On August 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.