Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,115 members, 7,845,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle (37298 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial / Ambode Joins Sanwo-olu, Fashola, Others At A Reception For Tinubu After 4 Years / Nicholas Ukachukwu Defeats Bianca Ojukwu At APGA Senatorial Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle by Kusu12: 9:39am On May 14
FFK left over.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle by okorogodwin4(m): 9:39am On May 14
The Fulani herdsmen is killing farmers in Benue and you people are hosting nonsense there
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle by Akalia(m): 9:41am On May 14
jkpbestseries:
Beautiful creature
without the thick makeover Bianca isn't as beautiful.
In my eyes her beauty isn't even charming, I for one can't fall for a woman wielding her kind of beauty.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle by Jaquar456: 9:42am On May 14
Regis001:

I just love Bianca’s fashion style. Simple and elegant. Same with meghan. Nothing excessive.

Yeah. She has great dress sense. Never dresses trashy

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle by CJStarz: 9:56am On May 14
See as this thing go dey pepper Harry's older brother, Williams and their Papa,King Charles with his wife, Camilla.
Infact, Princess Diana, Harry's mum,will be smiling wherever she is now.
Harry wasn't wrong in marrying Meghan Markle at alllll.
Grace is following her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle by Jaquar456: 9:58am On May 14
CJStarz:
See as this thing go dey pepper Harry's older brother, Williams and their Papa,King Charles with his wife, Camilla.
Grace is following her.
On point

3 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle by dfrost: 9:59am On May 14
Paraman:
The guy no sabi anything. Apart from the fact Harry served in the UK army and was deployed to Afghanistan secretly, he was invited to Nigeria by the CDS of Nigeria.

Do you rate Nigerians as people wey dey read or even research?

The day I found out the average IQ of a Nigerian, i stopped discussing with most people 😋🤣

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle by oxygeng: 10:06am On May 14
ganisucks:
Treason is bad.
bro you fit elaborate? i get interest for this mata.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle by Abagworo(m): 10:06am On May 14
Bianca is mixed no doubt. Her people have always insisted she isn't but her jawline and skull has so much caucasian that it does not require DNA test to confirm.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle by bukatyne(f): 10:09am On May 14
Regis001:

I just love Bianca’s fashion style. Simple and elegant. Same with meghan. Nothing excessive.

Now you mention it, I like Meghan's fashion sense and appearance/carriage.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle by eepeepook: 10:31am On May 14
The self hate is strong in that one. Which of you children has a crush on her? I’m tired of seeing her expressionless face every three days. She’s so pretentious and boring. No wonder she gravitates around the former royals.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle by Adgraced: 10:44am On May 14
Bianco must be a vampire! Ageless!!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle by teddy001: 10:45am On May 14
eepeepook:
The self hate is strong in that one. Which of you children has a crush on her? I’m tired of seeing her expressionless face every three days. She’s so pretentious and boring. No wonder she gravitates around the former royals.
Jealousy is bad

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle by teddy001: 10:48am On May 14
CJStarz:
Grace is following her.
Meghan is more popular in the world even than other members of the royal family.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle by Dennisochampa: 10:50am On May 14
God forgive me but alot of igbos are confused people..

Some hate Britain but na their late god father wife be this one wen deh frolic with British monarchs so...

This is to tell the fools that their leaders don't care about them.
They only pretend to care when the tide isn't in their favor...

Like that big fool, Simon ekpa wen dey Finland deh use the gullible igbos to cause havoc on their own people for 9ja.....

If he loves his people, he will come down to 9ja and fight for the people he claims to love.... Not putting them in harms way from afar
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle by Skty: 10:51am On May 14
Wetin happen to Bianca for the first picture.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle by YorubaLord: 10:59am On May 14
See achievement for useless Ojukwu and him pple.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle by moupe: 11:02am On May 14
Skty:
Wetin happen to Bianca for the first picture.
Looking queenly and majestic with her spectacular height as she regally steps in like an empress. That’s wetin happen🤣
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle by PANDA2: 11:04am On May 14
SaiOba:
Dumbo.! STFU.. he served in the military for almost 10 years or more and you call him a bloody what ? you dont know his ranks so again STFU.

Just didn't wanna conclude and that was the reason I asked what he meant but as dumb as you are you just embarrassed your entire generation online.. bias stupidity naim go dey worry una for everything all in the name of hate.
Mtcheew!
Don’t mind the eediot. Ignorance is a disease

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle by tishbite42: 11:16am On May 14
Dennisochampa:
God forgive me but alot of igbos are confused people..

Some hate Britain but na their late god father wife be this one wen deh frolic with British monarchs so...

This is to tell the fools that their leaders don't care about them.
They only pretend to care when the tide isn't in their favor...

Like that big fool, Simon ekpa wen dey Finland deh use the gullible igbos to cause havoc on their own people for 9ja.....

If he loves his people, he will come down to 9ja and fight for the people he claims to love.... Not putting them in harms way from afar
Don't be foolish
Ojukwu enjoyed a British education
Some of his children attended British schools just like him
Bianca lived in England too

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle by christopherozo: 11:23am On May 14
tishbite42:

Don't be foolish
ok.

Imagine. You have said it all.
Ojukwu went to a Royal boarding school in Uk and attended Oxford University, the best in the world that has produced many world leaders. His Billionaire father received a Knighthood from the Queen of England.

Bianca was also educated in some of the poshest schools in England including those in Cambridge and also attended Buckingham University . Her father was equally a Billionaire and former State Governor. Google says it all

Not that this changes much but I find that rich or blue blood people always like to flock together.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle by NairalandGOAT1: 11:30am On May 14
This Bianca woman is just a goddess of beauty!
So ageless and spotless yet so sophisticated!

No offense, but I'm yet to see any of our Yoruba women who is in that class of her beauty!!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle by moupe: 11:34am On May 14
NairalandGOAT1:
This Bianca woman is just a goddess of beauty!
So ageless and spotless yet so sophisticated!

No offense, but I'm yet to see any of our Yoruba women who is in that class of her beauty!!

Someone trying to start an ethnic war and any sensible person will ignore you on this.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle by NairalandGOAT1: 11:37am On May 14
moupe:

Someone trying to start an ethnic war and any sensible person will ignore you on this.

Did you say war? Oh is that how wars are being kindled?

You mean the same war you've been fighting since 18 BC. Anyway, if you see it as a war then war it is!
Let the war begin!! 😂 😛
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle by Dennisochampa: 12:00pm On May 14
tishbite42:

Don't be foolish

But you fools always claim the British are your enemies or u never hear una foolish brothers dey talk am b4 now?? Confused species!!!
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle by tishbite42: 12:21pm On May 14
Dennisochampa:

But you fools always claim the British are your enemies or u never hear una foolish brothers dey talk am b4 now?? Confused species!!!
I will fully address you when you're able to differentiate between the British establishment/government and the British people/populace

The establishment Brits detest the Igbos of Africa and, for us, the feeling is mutual
The love and respect is also mutual between the Biafrans and the subjects of the British monarchy - the British people.
I don't want to talk about Frederick Forsyth. I don't wanna talk about the Irish Catholic Sisters

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle by Dennisochampa: 12:26pm On May 14
tishbite42:

I will fully address you when you're able to differentiate between the British establishment/government and the British people/populace

The establishment Brits detest the Igbos of Africa and, for us, the feeling is mutual
The love and respect is also mutual between the Biafrans and the subjects of the British monarchy - the British people.
I don't want to talk about Frederick Forsyth. I don't wanna talk about the Irish Catholic Sisters

Bros make una go sleep.. U guys are confused all around....

The one wen pain me pass na say one idiot dey one place dey command una to kill unaselves and fight the government..

Shey he came out to hail those who killed policemen recently??

Did any of you come out to distance yourself from it??

But if the police retaliate, u guys will begin to wail
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle by tishbite42: 12:27pm On May 14
Dennisochampa:

Bros make una go sleep.. U guys are confused all around....

The one wen pain me pass na say one idiot dey one place dey command una to kill unaselves and fight the government..

Shey he came out to hail those who killed policemen recently??

Did any of you come out to distance yourself from it??

But if the police retaliate, u guys will begin to wail
Normal parolz
Tolotolo don leave wetin we dey talk, start to talk another thing
Zombie stay one place

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle by Gerard28: 12:35pm On May 14
ganisucks:
Treason is bad.

Please explain the treason in this photo
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle by Dennisochampa: 1:09pm On May 14
tishbite42:

Normal parolz
Tolotolo don leave wetin we dey talk, start to talk another thing
Zombie stay one place

Una confuse na im be the main issue...
Re: Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle by Jaquar456: 1:59pm On May 14
akosanwafo:

Meghan says her DNA ancestry test reveals she is 40-60% Nigerian. Welcome home our sister
Most Nigerians will like their DNA test to reveal that they are American. Lol

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu At Reception For Prince Harry And Meghan Markle by zagorakis(m): 3:05pm On May 14
If I ever become a president of this country, visits like meghan and Harry would be totally ignored.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amina Mohammed Interacts With Robot 'Sophia' At UN Summit. Photos/video / A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) / Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.