Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,176 members, 7,853,023 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:10 AM

BREAKING: GOVERNOR Adeleke Installed As Asiwaju Of Edeland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: GOVERNOR Adeleke Installed As Asiwaju Of Edeland (124 Views)

Ado Aleru Installed As Sarkin In Zamfara (Pictures) / BREAKING: Mammoth Crowd Storms Ife As Asiwaju Tinubu Visits Ooni Ahead 2023 / Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: GOVERNOR Adeleke Installed As Asiwaju Of Edeland by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 6:48pm On May 13
Osun State Governor, Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke was on Monday, May 13, 2024 conferred with the Chieftancy title of Asiwaju Of Ede Land by the Timi of Edeland, Oba Munirudeen Adesola Lawal.

In a grand ceremony held at the Ede Palace, Osun State, the Asiwaju Of Ede vowed to be a frontliner (Asiwaju) of development and growth for Edeland and Osun State as a whole.

According to him,

"I vow to be a frontliner (Asiwaju) of development and growth for Edeland and Osun State as a whole.

"I will carry the light of positive transformation from towns to villages and from cities to rural areas across our dear State.

"To all Asiwaju title holders of various towns in Osun State, I welcome myself into your midst.

"On a lighter mood, I believe you are eager to receive me not just as the Asiwaju of Edeland but as the Asiwaju of Osun State, he said.

It will be recalled that former Governor of Osun State, Isiaka Adeleke, who was the brother of the incumbent Governor of the state who passed on in 2017 was the immediate past Asiwaju of Edeland. Today also marked double honours for Governor Adeleke who also marked his 64th birthday today.

The event witnessed the presence of the former President Olusegun Obasanjo, Governors Seyi Makinde of Oyo state, Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State, Dapo Abiodun of Ogun State, former Governors of Oyo, Rasheed Ladoja, Ondo, Olusegun Mimiko and Osun, Olagunsoye Oyinlola, the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, Soun of Ogbomosho, Oba Ghandi Olaoye, Olowu of Owu Kingdom, Oba Makama Oyelude, Orangun of Oke-Ila, Oba Adedokun Abolarin and a hosts of others.

CLICK FOR MORE NEWS UPDATES HERE: https://www.sojworldnews.com/breaking-governor-adeleke-installed-as-asiwaju-of-edeland/

YOU can join our WhatsApp Broadcast List for our news updates by sending your name and location to WhatsApp No. 09069473894
PLEASE SEND STRICTLY TO WHATSAPP, DONT SEND SMS MESSAGE.
FOR your Advert Placement, Press Release, Press Conference, Interviews, Media & Publicity.

CONTACT OUR WHATSAPP NO. 09069473894

Your Credible News Updates Here>>> www.sojworldnews.com
Thank you.
SOJ WORLDWIDE...an ONLINE NEWS with a difference.

Re: BREAKING: GOVERNOR Adeleke Installed As Asiwaju Of Edeland by ElevationD: 6:49pm On May 13
Dancing galore!
Owambe special. Congratulations sir. But remember to fix your state.

“To all Asiwaju title holders of various towns in Osun State, I welcome myself into your midst”.

So there are too many Asiwajus around. I thought there was only one.

Talk in about the title, who is the resident Asiwaju of this Nairaland? Can somebody please tell us?

(1) (Reply)

INEC Affirms Compliance Of APC Primary In Ondo State / How Harry & Meghan Were Welcomed By A Fugitive Airline Boss Wanted In The US... / Edo PFN, CAN Endorse Ighodalo As Gov Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.