Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,750 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Wike: We Will Take Hard Decisions Even If It Hurts Anybody - Fubara - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: We Will Take Hard Decisions Even If It Hurts Anybody - Fubara (24235 Views)

Buhari Apologises For Hard Decisions During His Tenure At Adesina’s Book Launch / Rivers: Tinubu Was Ready To Take Hard Action If Resolutions Failed - Presidency / Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: We Will Take Hard Decisions Even If It Hurts Anybody - Fubara by CursedOsuPigs: 7:46am On May 14
ddippset:
Rubbish..

There is something called morality.

You are a Wike asslicker.

And my point is; What morality or justification does a Wike minion have to accuse Fubara of speaking carelessly?

Ehn?

A Wike rat, accusing Fubara of careless speech??

Wonders!!

Abeg shutup!

What's my business with them. Fvck Wike, fvck Fubara!

If you're not a kid with an insanely shallow reasoning, it was apparent enough from my initial comment that I have no side. But because you lack the mental capacity to comprehend, I must be a Wike asslicker for daring Fubara to stop talking and man up.

All these Nairaland kids.

Have you prepared for school? O ya, drop that ya mama phone and forward match to school now.
Re: Wike: We Will Take Hard Decisions Even If It Hurts Anybody - Fubara by Wainey: 8:00am On May 14
Tom1960:
There is no way Wike will be indicted and Sim will not. Remember, the EFCC saga? Except the judicial panel is not going to be serious .
Sim is the AG of the state and acts on the directives of his boss.

SIM will clear his name like a letter written on sand
Re: Wike: We Will Take Hard Decisions Even If It Hurts Anybody - Fubara by ddippset(m): 11:25am On May 14
CursedOsuPigs:

What's my business with them. Fvck Wike, fvck Fubara!

If you're not a kid with an insanely shallow reasoning, it was apparent enough from my initial comment that I have no side. But because you lack the mental capacity to comprehend, I must be a Wike asslicker for daring Fubara to stop talking and man up.

All these Nairaland kids.

Have you prepared for school? O ya, drop that ya mama phone and forward match to school now.
Since you are claiming neutrality, Can you forward a screenshot of any post where you also "dared Wike to stop talking and let Sim breathe"

Wike has done much more talking and verbal assault than Sim.
So could you show us here anywhere you ever reprimanded Wike for his constant vituperation against Sim.

Show me let me apologize and shut up.

Bloody Shameless hypocrite like you, kissing Wike assss in the midnight and forming neutral in the daytime.

Fuc off!
Re: Wike: We Will Take Hard Decisions Even If It Hurts Anybody - Fubara by Segzy19: 12:16pm On May 14
He is more careless than your imbecille mother

Curious345:
Is he more careless than your fada ?wike
Re: Wike: We Will Take Hard Decisions Even If It Hurts Anybody - Fubara by marksonrick: 1:42pm On May 14
tunjijones:
Why always rivers state.

Una too like wahala for that side. Na so amaechi fight wike all through his tenure. Fubara too don start another fight with wike . Una no dey taya.

Una go leave governcee and dey quarrel up and down all cos of greed.

I once told someone verbally that SIM will spend much money and energy fighting Wike.

Now, it has started.
Re: Wike: We Will Take Hard Decisions Even If It Hurts Anybody - Fubara by Curious345: 2:26pm On May 14
Segzy19:
He is more careless than your imbecille mother

I don't have a mom.. I dropped from heaven
Re: Wike: We Will Take Hard Decisions Even If It Hurts Anybody - Fubara by CursedOsuPigs: 7:33am On May 15
ddippset:
Since you are claiming neutrality, Can you forward a screenshot of any post where you also "dared Wike to stop talking and let Sim breathe"

Wike has done much more talking and verbal assault than Sim.
So could you show us here anywhere you ever reprimanded Wike for his constant vituperation against Sim.

Show me let me apologize and shut up.

Bloody Shameless hypocrite like you, kissing Wike assss in the midnight and forming neutral in the daytime.

Fuc off!

Blah, blah,blah...

Between Wike and Fubara, who needs to take action? So, because Wike, who is aiming to distract Fubara, is busy talking, then Fubara must also talk and lay all his cards on the table?🤣

With supporters like you, I see why Fubara keeps spewing twaddle.

Àwon dindinrin alailopolo.

Oya, drop ya mama phone, it's time for school. You can reply me when you come back.
Re: Wike: We Will Take Hard Decisions Even If It Hurts Anybody - Fubara by ddippset(m): 8:15am On May 15
CursedOsuPigs:

Blah, blah,blah...

Between Wike and Fubara, who needs to take action? So, because Wike, who is aiming to distract Fubara, is busy talking, then Fubara must also talk and lay all his cards on the table?🤣

With supporters like you, I see why Fubara keeps spewing twaddle.

Àwon dindinrin alailopolo.

Oya, drop ya mama phone, it's time for school. You can reply me when you come back.
Come of it Mayne,,,

Stop bleating like a pregnant doe... grin

You initially tried to castigate Fubara,,,

Then you started trying to act like a neutral who didn't take any side...

Now you're trying to tell me it is Fubara who needs to take action....

The objectivity you try to portray is like Winter in Nigeria.

Your hypocrisy stinks!
Re: Wike: We Will Take Hard Decisions Even If It Hurts Anybody - Fubara by CursedOsuPigs: 8:05am On May 16
ddippset:
Come of it Mayne,,,

Stop bleating like a pregnant doe... grin

You initially tried to castigate Fubara,,,

Then you started trying to act like a neutral who didn't take any side...

Now you're trying to tell me it is Fubara who needs to take action....

The objectivity you try to portray is like Winter in Nigeria.

Your hypocrisy stinks!

Because, like I said earlier, you lack the mental capacity to comprehend. Fubara can go to hell for all I care! Rivers state can do whatever it likes, it's none of my business.

A foolish man is known for his speech and a wise man is know for his silence.

Let him continue to open his mouth waaa waaa waaa, just like you're doing. It's his life, his government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Southeast Governors Did Not Attend Party's Rally In Sokoto - PDP / Anxiety Mounts Over New Minimum Wage Ahead Of Deadline / Ikoyigate: National Assembly Might Intervene If... - Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.