Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,496 members, 7,865,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:11 PM

Can Someone With 2.2 Class Of Degree Get Masters In Europe - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can Someone With 2.2 Class Of Degree Get Masters In Europe (147 Views)

How Can I Get Masters Admission Abroad As An HND Holder / How A Nigerian Lady Landed In Europe Because Of 80 Naira Sachet Milk / Fantastic: My First Snow Experience In Europe 2020 (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone With 2.2 Class Of Degree Get Masters In Europe by Olympuse: 7:23pm On May 13
Hello house, I have this question bothering my mind and I want experienced ones to get me an answer. Can a graduate of 2.3 class of degree get to do master's abroad especially in Europe? If there is a chance. Which schools are available that someone can apply to? If the chance is slim, can getting a master's here in Nigeria with a good grade increase the chance?. I look forward to your views and advice.
Cc Pansophist , tensasagetzu
Re: Can Someone With 2.2 Class Of Degree Get Masters In Europe by viyon02: 7:53pm On May 13
Yes make a research online you will get one, but couldn't it be better to use the capity to start up something lucrative here in Nigeria? or if you must go just go for business ideas instead of enriching a white man economy. Foreign students ( Nigeria and Indian) form the pivotal of England economy, when their policies chase away foreign students it was a deadblow on their economy. Europe depends on Africa for resources and many more.

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate Party House Extravaganza / Sending A Delivery Package To Toronto Canada / Will IELTS AND TOEFL Give An Arts Student Edge For Funding/scholarship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.