Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,673 members, 7,844,216 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

What Do Women Have Apart From Their Holes That Men Want? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do Women Have Apart From Their Holes That Men Want? (412 Views)

Is It True That When Women Have More Money They No Longer Regard Their Husband / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? / What Do Men Want? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Women Have Apart From Their Holes That Men Want? by jaszplus12(m): 8:37pm On May 13
Copied from Quota.
Want to just share this here...

I was a stripper for about ten years, so I’ve talked to far more men than the average female. The one thing most married men talked about missing from their marriage/relationship was acknowledgement, particularly for their feelings, and also their contribution. Men would routinely tell me that their wife behaved as if she was owed a better husband than he was to her; she deserved a man who made more money, but she also deserved a man who spent more time at home. And very often, a man would go to great length and trouble to do something special for a woman he cared about, and very often, she would mention the parts he fell short in that endeavor. Women have encouragement and acceptance and affection and appreciation, and when a man gets all that from a woman, her holes are hardly the thing he wants most from her. In fact, if any woman has nothing to offer, but her holes, she will find herself very unwanted, even if she has really good holes.

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Have Apart From Their Holes That Men Want? by Mariangeles(f): 9:14pm On May 13
Men who talk to strippers should never be taken seriously in life.
Re: What Do Women Have Apart From Their Holes That Men Want? by muyico(m): 9:57pm On May 13
Weytin world bank see in NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA? WORLD FIANCE CHAIRLADY

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Have Apart From Their Holes That Men Want? by Mindlog: 11:33pm On May 13
A man who resorts to having strippers as his "therapist" never dey ready with im life. wink

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Have Apart From Their Holes That Men Want? by bukatyne(f): 12:16am On May 14
Mariangeles:
Men who talk to strippers should never be taken seriously in life.

I think strippers by the virtue of their job have access to a lot of men & would collate a lot of feedback.

Obviously, there would a lot of bias because I assume an average man visiting a stripper has problems at home (self-inflicted or not).

As to the general complaint of ingratitude.... both sexes don't understand/appreciate their unique circumstances so it is not surprising..

To the language...... well, the narrator is a stripper; she would default to her everyday lingo grin
Re: What Do Women Have Apart From Their Holes That Men Want? by Mariangeles(f): 12:46am On May 14
bukatyne:

I think strippers by the virtue of their job have access to a lot of men & would collate a lot of feedback.

Obviously, there would a lot of bias because I assume an average man visiting a stripper has problems at home (self-inflicted or not).

As to the general complaint of ingratitude.... both sexes don't understand/appreciate their unique circumstances so it is not surprising..

To the language...... well, the narrator is a stripper; she would default to her everyday lingo grin

I doubt men when with strippers are in their right senses to begin with, so I wouldn't take their words seriously. cheesy

Prostitutes (including side chics) always think they know men better.
What men want and all.

1 Like

Re: What Do Women Have Apart From Their Holes That Men Want? by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:54am On May 14
Look at all the responses from the female folks: their focus is on ''stripper"

Where they don't attack the messenger, they would pick a word or phrase from a wonderful write-up and attack!

That's a shame.

4 Likes

Re: What Do Women Have Apart From Their Holes That Men Want? by Mariangeles(f): 6:58am On May 14
ChybuzzDD:
Look at all the responses from the female folks: their focus is on ''stripper"

Where they don't attack the messenger, they would pick a word or phrase from a wonderful write-up and attack!

That's a shame.

No! Our focus is on the men who would rather talk to strippers.
Again, they should never be taken seriously.
Re: What Do Women Have Apart From Their Holes That Men Want? by ChybuzzDD(m): 7:28am On May 14
Mariangeles:

How about focusing on the important message passed?

Seems truth hurts badly and must be avoided at all cost grin

2 Likes

Re: What Do Women Have Apart From Their Holes That Men Want? by Mariangeles(f): 10:15am On May 14
ChybuzzDD:

How about focusing on the important message passed?

Seems truth hurts badly and must be avoided at all cost grin

I choose who I listen to.
Re: What Do Women Have Apart From Their Holes That Men Want? by Silentgroper(m): 9:35am On May 15
Mariangeles:

and not the fact that men should want something more than the holes of women.. yeah well, it's not exactly our fault, is it now??

undecided
Re: What Do Women Have Apart From Their Holes That Men Want? by Mariangeles(f): 9:59am On May 15
Silentgroper:
and not the fact that men should want something more than the holes of women.. yeah well, it's not exactly our fault, is it now??

undecided

How about leaving women alone then?
You mustn't want something from them.

Entitled beings that think the world revolve around them only.
Re: What Do Women Have Apart From Their Holes That Men Want? by Silentgroper(m): 10:48am On May 15
Mariangeles:

How about leaving women alone then?
You mustn't want something from them.

Entitled beings that think the world revolve around them only.

This sounds ironic ..

grin grin ..

I think it's crystal clear who the entitled one has been since time immemorial ...

It's all good btw..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get Quick Cash, Lower Rate...... / Teenagers In The School Of Sadness / MUST & MOST READ : 3 Powerful Ways You Can Absolutely Buy Happiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.