Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,778 members, 7,844,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Reno Omokri Is Pushing Voters Away From Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Is Pushing Voters Away From Tinubu (1203 Views)

Waje Cries Out As Thugs Beat & Chase Voters Away At Her Polling Unit In Lagos / Soldiers Chasing Voters Away In Enugu State During The Announcement Of Results / Amaechi Tape: Why Reno Omokri Is Angry With Amaechi – Buhari Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Is Pushing Voters Away From Tinubu by Onyiridike(f): 6:17am On May 14
Saturnalia:

How many voters voted for Tinubu in the South East? The last time I checked, in the last election, both APC & PDP got “ZERO” votes in the South East while Peteru Giringori’s Labour Party got 100% of the votes but of course, there was no rigging in the South East - according to your people.

Rigging only occurred in all the 5 Geopolitical Zones outside the South East - according to your people.

Besides, why are you so worried and using PANADOL on behalf of Tinubu? Why can’t you just focus on your own candidate?

I support Reno Omokri 100% for bursting your bubble of propaganda & lies.
Ask the same Reno to conduct an online poll today using his Twitter or Facebook handle so that we can see the actual damages he has done to Obi.
The idiot thinks he is wise.
Re: Reno Omokri Is Pushing Voters Away From Tinubu by Onyiridike(f): 6:18am On May 14
DeLaRue:
On the contrary, Mr Reno has done some harm to Mr Obi's perception by the public.

The Obi team would be happier if Mr Reno stops today.

That's not to say everything Mr Reno says about Mr Obi is damaging.

However, and in my opinion, that 'Obi did not build any School' saga really hurt Mr Obi's image.
Ask the same Reno to conduct an online poll today using his Twitter or Facebook handle so that we can see the actual damages he has done to Obi.
The idiot thinks he is wise.
Re: Reno Omokri Is Pushing Voters Away From Tinubu by Freebills12: 6:49am On May 14
[color=#000099][/color]
DeLaRue:
On the contrary, Mr Reno has done some harm to Mr Obi's perception by the public.

However, and in my opinion, that 'Obi did not build any School' saga really hurt Mr Obi's image.

Nonsense, it made people research for Obi's legacy in school system. I for once get to know that he gave 28 computers to each schools in Anambra state, a hiace bus, sound proof generator set, and also sunk a bore hole for each. With these there is no need for building a new one. Reno made a great mistake to extent that WEAC had to delete their video of praising Obi for his excellent job in Anambra school system.
Re: Reno Omokri Is Pushing Voters Away From Tinubu by bluediesel03: 7:06am On May 14
Putinofrussia:

Fleeing coward.
Obi didn't build any school.
He said he didn't promise to build any school.
What an Omen! grin
Are you really normal,how is building new school beneficial when existing ones are very poor in all ramifications.Obi never promised building new schools rather he said he will improve the existing ones,which he did.Your Tinubu built new school.Tell me how did it help lagos state in terms of quality education.Can lagos state stand where Anambra state stands in education.It will take Lagos state 20 years of educational overhauling to match Anambra state .... remember I did not say 20 years of building new school!
Re: Reno Omokri Is Pushing Voters Away From Tinubu by Amumaigwe: 8:19am On May 14
DeLaRue:

Or so you thought. The comprehensive documentary on Obi's revolutionary exploits in the educational system of Anambra state swallowed that propaganda without delays. Do you still hear about it? Just like the 'Bitter Obi cleanser' counter punch swallowed the 'Bitter Obi' shaming campaign by the APC propaganda machinery . When a propaganda fails, you stop hearing about it. They all failed and many more will come up and still fail because the devil never sleeps. Obi is not your mate.
Re: Reno Omokri Is Pushing Voters Away From Tinubu by Putinofrussia: 8:58am On May 14
bluediesel03:

Are you really normal,how is building new school beneficial when existing ones are very poor in all ramifications.Obi never promised building new schools rather he said he will improve the existing ones,which he did.Your Tinubu built new school.Tell me how did it help lagos state in terms of quality education.Can lagos state stand where Anambra state stands in education.It will take Lagos state 20 years of educational overhauling to match Anambra state .... remember I did not say 20 years of building new school!
lol
In what aspect can poor Anambra compare with Lagos in education,sir?
WAEC never ranked any state as Obi claimed signifying that Obi likes fraud.
It will take a thousand years for Anambra to come close to Lagos in education.
Re: Reno Omokri Is Pushing Voters Away From Tinubu by ruggedtimi(m): 9:14am On May 14
But lets be realistic...only active social media users especially those interested in Peter Obi and Tinubu matter on X actually knows about Reno. I dont think his opinion has any adverse effect on Nigeria electorates.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: FG Proposes N54,000 As New Minimum Wage / If I Was The President / As The Year Ends In Nigeria: Reflections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.