Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,062 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

Manchester City Vs West Ham (3 - 1) On 19th May 2024 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs West Ham (3 - 1) On 19th May 2024 (19620 Views)

Arsenal Vs West Ham (3 - 1) On 26th December 2022 / Liverpool Vs West Ham (3 - 2) - On 24th February 2020 / Chelsea Vs Manchester United: FA Cup Final (1 - 0) On 19th May 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs West Ham (3 - 1) On 19th May 2024 by DaddyYankee: 9:57am On May 20
Denko2721987:

Crying for wetin? Man city can only dream of what liverpool has achieved.. stop playing
More tears
Re: Manchester City Vs West Ham (3 - 1) On 19th May 2024 by quickly: 1:50pm On May 20
franugo:

You seriously no get sense grin like I've been going thru your posts and I just sense bitterness and unnecessary hatred, I mean you have the time to type out ridiculously long epistles just to try to downplay this record breaking feat....award liv, man u and arsenal our titles? And you get the effrontery to post such nonsense shocked

U be mumu

Everton and Nottingham forest had one or 2 charges and it resulted in 10 points deduction.

In the past Juventus , Marseille, Rangers got relegated for similar offenses.

Marseille got stripped of champions league for a similar offense. I can bet u never start to dey watch football then.

I know say u dey use ur African mind try and reason. U ppl don’t understand the concept of law and consequence.

Na Pep dey save them so far because he is the best coach out there. So it’s had to lose with him
Re: Manchester City Vs West Ham (3 - 1) On 19th May 2024 by Denko2721987(m): 2:28pm On May 20
franugo:

That's essentially what you are asking for by saying the FA Should strip our titles,or where will the titles now go?

Stop this nonsense. you further proving my point that u obviously lack comprehension.. Anyways i've run out of fvuks to give of ur inability to comprehend.. Shallom
Re: Manchester City Vs West Ham (3 - 1) On 19th May 2024 by DaddyYankee: 5:30pm On May 20
Denko2721987:

Oga calm down and stop attacking the man sentimentally. His points are very valid and It's not him that wrote the rules. Even though it seems highly unlikely that the EPL body will instigate this measure due to the stealth corruption around them, this is the appropriate punishment that would and should be metted on City if found wanted beyond every reasonable doubt. Something like this has happened before outside England to a major club I think Juventus were they were relegated for breaking certain rules so City isn't bigger than the rules without the usual corruption of course. Remove the usual coded corruption, if City is found guilty of these 115 or whatever breaches to the ffp, stripping them of several titles plus a possible relegation punishment during the period they were found wanting is the expected punishment that awaits them.. So calm down first, City isn't bigger than life now that they are very successfully. Time and chance is what everybody has to shine so let City enjoy it while it lasts. I am a Liverpool fan by the way, have been one for 22 years way before many of you knew City even existed..
More tears
Re: Manchester City Vs West Ham (3 - 1) On 19th May 2024 by Peacecore: 4:20pm On May 21
quickly:

u dont have understanding of what u are talking about.

newcastle have to balance their books and will sell either isak or Guimares to balance their books.

thats why teams fight to qualify for champions league or win titles. you get credited hundred of millions in d club balance book and that reduces ur net spend.

That is why City have been selling players after they were charged by EPL itself.
U dey explain wetin u no know. Hqw many players has City sold between last season n this season? Did stopped them from buying? What we`re talking here is net earning n net spending. It has to balance. And dis earning comes from sponsorship as d guy said, sold players, Ad-ons, ticket sold, trophies benefits etc.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs West Ham (3 - 1) On 19th May 2024 by Peacecore: 4:25pm On May 21
yomi531:
Who be Almiron for ball?πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…. Person wey na early 2000s he start to watch ball?? I go roast am in 5 minutes. I no dey joke.. I keep repeating it here, na senior men in their 50s,60s upward I dey follow argue for ball. People wey watch Pele, Mathematical Odegbami and co. Not Pep worshipers naaaa
And after watching ball since 50s u come here to discredit d claim dat Pep is d greated coach ever? Maybe u`re actually lying 2 us about ur experience cool
Re: Manchester City Vs West Ham (3 - 1) On 19th May 2024 by Peacecore: 4:28pm On May 21
franugo:

Just negodu the long epistle that buffon wrote because him beloved arsenal no win title grin
D thing tire e o. Dem no talk anything since o as dem dey hope say Pep`s team go slip but immediately dia devilish wish no happen dem come dey find straw wey dem go hold. Ndi ala dem! grin
Re: Manchester City Vs West Ham (3 - 1) On 19th May 2024 by Peacecore: 4:29pm On May 21
osazsky:
1UCL equals 100000 epl
Gbamsolutely grin grin e remain 200yrs for dem 2 win epl n 500yrs 4 dem 2 win ucl cool
Re: Manchester City Vs West Ham (3 - 1) On 19th May 2024 by Peacecore: 4:36pm On May 21
quickly:

Even with all their financial doping, dem never reach

Man U- 20
Liverpool- 19
Arsenal -13
Everton-9
Man City -9
Financial doping wey no b ur money grin shey na dey owner of d club get am? busybody! We went 4 Rice as we price 80m una rush go pay over 100m dey think say una wan use win epl after 20 miserable yrs, Pep show una class with 13m Alvarez, 62m Haaland n 0m Foden grin grin grin You no dey shame say after 1000yrs of answering England big5 u never win pass 13 n no ucl. U b small club jorh even Nottingham Forest n Porto na ur senior shocked shocked
Re: Manchester City Vs West Ham (3 - 1) On 19th May 2024 by Peacecore: 4:38pm On May 21
quickly:

The richest club is not Man City, its Newcastle but they are playing according to FFP rules. Chelsea was funded by Russia, Man City UAE and New Castle -Saudi

The richest organic club is Man Utd, they grew their club from ground up.

Ground up is winning titles , gaining title prize money , sponsorship and fan support thru merchandise and tickets
Keep crying o
Re: Manchester City Vs West Ham (3 - 1) On 19th May 2024 by Peacecore: 4:39pm On May 21
OgaRico:
So you should know, Man City is richer than the EPL so if they (F.A) choose to waste their time by going ahead with the acclaimed 115 false charges, they will go bankrupt.

I tell u grin grin grin
Re: Manchester City Vs West Ham (3 - 1) On 19th May 2024 by Peacecore: 4:42pm On May 21
engrchykae:
i was expecting someone like you to quote me.
When pep was in Spain people like you that polish pebbles and darken diamonds said that "let him come to EPL,that stoke city will break all his player's legs."
People like you also told us how your granny in ogbomosho can coach Barca.

Pep won 14 trophies in 4 years but his exploits is more on the Continental Europe than in local Spain.
Unlike in England,even if he fumbles in the Continental Europe,he has EPL in his Pocket.
In La Liga,he won the league in 2008/2009,
2009/2010 Mou came in between, Pep didn't go on doing back to back treble as he has done in EPL.

No mind da mumu na cry e dey use style cry grin e pain ASS nal well well say dem go finish second back to back courtsy of d bald-headed maffian
Re: Manchester City Vs West Ham (3 - 1) On 19th May 2024 by Peacecore: 4:46pm On May 21
franugo:

You seriously no get sense grin like I've been going thru your posts and I just sense bitterness and unnecessary hatred, I mean you have the time to type out ridiculously long epistles just to try to downplay this record breaking feat....award liv, man u and arsenal our titles? And you get the effrontery to post such nonsense shocked
His monicker is quickly. e dey type quickly before e think. no mind am grin grin
Re: Manchester City Vs West Ham (3 - 1) On 19th May 2024 by Peacecore: 4:50pm On May 21
Denko2721987:

Oga calm down and stop attacking the man sentimentally. His points are very valid and It's not him that wrote the rules. Even though it seems highly unlikely that the EPL body will instigate this measure due to the stealth corruption around them, this is the appropriate punishment that would and should be metted on City if found wanted beyond every reasonable doubt. Something like this has happened before outside England to a major club I think Juventus were they were relegated for breaking certain rules so City isn't bigger than the rules without the usual corruption of course. Remove the usual coded corruption, if City is found guilty of these 115 or whatever breaches to the ffp, stripping them of several titles plus a possible relegation punishment during the period they were found wanting is the expected punishment that awaits them.. So calm down first, City isn't bigger than life now that they are very successfully. Time and chance is what everybody has to shine so let City enjoy it while it lasts. I am a Liverpool fan by the way, have been one for 22 years way before many of you knew City even existed..
Another pained conned bottlers`s FC cum Looserfools spoted. I no mention name o, so no quote me abeg sad
Re: Manchester City Vs West Ham (3 - 1) On 19th May 2024 by Peacecore: 5:03pm On May 21
Denko2721987:

Crying for wetin? Man city can only dream of what liverpool has achieved.. stop playing
Na dis nonsense pride i take hate Looserfool fans sha. How many of those glories did u witness? We`re talking of d only cclub dat is d pride of England in face of Europe n u`re talking about relegation or whatsever so that u go go continue dey do ashawo wey u sabi do among Europe clubs sad sad
Re: Manchester City Vs West Ham (3 - 1) On 19th May 2024 by Peacecore: 5:08pm On May 21
Denko2721987:

Who is 'who people'?? Abi u and ur goons can't comprehend simple English?? Where did I suggest in my writeup that we as a Liverpool fan win titles by proxy. abi Liverpool never win grand titles before man city ever dreamed of winning them all thanks to Arab money
And u`ll ever dream of winning TREBLE thanks to Looserfools that hoped from quadrible but were later crippled grin grin
Re: Manchester City Vs West Ham (3 - 1) On 19th May 2024 by yomi531(m): 8:45pm On May 21
Peacecore:
And after watching ball since 50s u come here to discredit d claim dat Pep is d greated coach ever? Maybe u`re actually lying 2 us about ur experience cool
Ever heard of The Great Sir Alex? Arigo Sachi? Michel Rinus ,Trappatoni,Mourinho, Ancelotti, Marcello lippi, Vicente Del bosque , Wenger. I can go on and on. Pep no reach at all. He's simply a purse string manager. Nothing more. He will struggle with modest teams. He will also fail with a national team. I can bet my life on that. I never said I started watching ball in the 50s . I said I argue with men in their 50s and above. They are always facinated by my knowledge of the game. I have won lots of money in football quiz. No be person like Almiron go fit argue ball with me. I will trounce him in seconds. Sha, no be how many ball u watch them dey take get money shaa...
Peace out🀞
Re: Manchester City Vs West Ham (3 - 1) On 19th May 2024 by Denko2721987(m): 2:19pm On May 22
Peacecore:
Na dis nonsense pride i take hate Looserfool fans sha. How many of those glories did u witness? We`re talking of d only cclub dat is d pride of England in face of Europe n u`re talking about relegation or whatsever so that u go go continue dey do ashawo wey u sabi do among Europe clubs sad sad

See who they call person 'club ashawo' when most of you guys forming love for city now are glory hunting opportunists mostly likely run-away man u fans or gen Z JJCs wey just begin follow football of recent. And what has anything I said got to do with 'pride' here you just mentioned and how does it relate to stating the obvious abi u don't have a clue what the word 'pride' is and just prefer to obfuscate contexts to suit ur lame narrative and ego. Let me just assume you are learning how to use words in their proper context. Look, I have been a Liverpool fan for 22 solid years running when we appointed Benitez backed in 2003/2004 and have witnessed the most successful club in England (Liverpool) win everything there is to club football and also witnessed their low-points but still loyally stuck with them around the same period when u guys weren't shit and of league 1 quality until arab-money came along to make you bunch relevant today. What the hell do we need a treble or quadruple for to prove anything to the world when Liverpool have already proven themselves across board long before u guys ever dreamed of ever hoping to be anything tangible in the world of football and long before money was used as a catalyst for success. It's a free world sha, so u can run ur mouth however u want and be talking crap. Man United were once like forming invisible and thinking the world revolved around only them. Now they're almost on a 15 year streak without a title and on course to experiencing the same title drought we once had. Na una time to shine so make una enjoy am while it lasts but never think it would be forever and by then we would clearly see the opportunistic b!itch in all you fake ass clown niggas forming fans now. angry
Re: Manchester City Vs West Ham (3 - 1) On 19th May 2024 by Peacecore: 11:17pm On May 22
Denko2721987:

See who they call person 'club ashawo' when most of you guys forming love for city now are glory hunting opportunists mostly likely run-away man u fans or gen Z JJCs wey just begin follow football of recent. And what has anything I said got to do with 'pride' here you just mentioned and how does it relate to stating the obvious abi u don't have a clue what the word 'pride' is and just prefer to obfuscate contexts to suit ur lame narrative and ego. Let me just assume you are learning how to use words in their proper context. Look, I have been a Liverpool fan for 22 solid years running when we appointed Benitez backed in 2003/2004 and have witnessed the most successful club in England (Liverpool) win everything there is to club football and also witnessed their low-points but still loyally stuck with them around the same period when u guys weren't shit and of league 1 quality until arab-money came along to make you bunch relevant today. What the hell do we need a treble or quadruple for to prove anything to the world when Liverpool have already proven themselves across board long before u guys ever dreamed of ever hoping to be anything tangible in the world of football and long before money was used as a catalyst for success. It's a free world sha, so u can run ur mouth however u want and be talking crap. Man United were once like forming invisible and thinking the world revolved around only them. Now they're almost on a 15 year streak without a title and on course to experiencing the same title drought we once had. Na una time to shine so make una enjoy am while it lasts but never think it would be forever and by then we would clearly see the opportunistic b!itch in all you fake ass clown niggas forming fans now. angry
You can only dream of those two. What i always want to tell u is dat even if City is found curpable, they`ll only pay with money or some point deduction next season. Stop begging for titles that u bottled nor pray for relegation so that u can win title grin grin grin
Re: Manchester City Vs West Ham (3 - 1) On 19th May 2024 by Peacecore: 11:34pm On May 22
yomi531:
Ever heard of The Great Sir Alex? Arigo Sachi? Michel Rinus ,Trappatoni,Mourinho, Ancelotti, Marcello lippi, Vicente Del bosque , Wenger. I can go on and on. Pep no reach at all. He's simply a purse string manager. Nothing more. He will struggle with modest teams.He will also fail with a national team. I can bet my life on that. I never said I started watching ball in the 50s . I said I argu e with men in their 50s and above. They are always facinated by my knowledge of the game. I have won lots of money in football quiz. No be person like Almiron go fit argue ball with me. I will trounce him in seconds. Sha, no be how many ball u watch them dey take get money shaa...
Peace out🀞
You n mou said more than this when he was coming to England grin grin grin I laff in Southern Ijaw.Next time when u want to make a claim, use stats to support.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs West Ham (3 - 1) On 19th May 2024 by yomi531(m): 7:29am On May 23
Peacecore:
You n mou said more than this when he was coming to England grin grin grin I laff in Southern Ijaw.Next time when u want to make a claim, use stats to support.
Look at what the Coach of Atalanta just did. He came in to save them from relegation in 2016. From there he took them to CL in a few years in charge. Today he is a winner of the Europa league. He did all these on a budget. Same as Alonso and many others. Ur Almighty Pep has never done something similar . He simply buys trophies
Re: Manchester City Vs West Ham (3 - 1) On 19th May 2024 by engrchykae(m): 4:56pm On May 25
yomi531:
Look who's talking. Pep Cleared all the trophies in Spain within 4 years. In his Career that has always been made easy coz, of the kind of clubs he goes to, he never finished outside the top 2(Both in Spain and Germany). He tasted his first 3rd position in England. First trophiless season was in England. When he finished 2nd in 2020, the gap was within the range of 15-20 points gap. He never witnessed that in Spain and Germany. Everton hammered him 4-0. His worst loss in any league.
he has gone treble thrice in your so called tough league.
Shame on EPL,farmers League.
The English are so dull that the best English players can do after retirement is supersport analysis .
Whole their mates in Italy,Spain, Germany, Portugal end up excellent coaches like Pep,arteta,xavi Alonso,xavi, Enrique, Carlo etc.
Gerard,Rooney,lampard are busy relegating clubs
Re: Manchester City Vs West Ham (3 - 1) On 19th May 2024 by Peacecore: 9:03pm On May 25
yomi531:
Look at what the Coach of Atalanta just did. He came in to save them from relegation in 2016. From there he took them to CL in a few years in charge. Today he is a winner of the Europa league. He did all these on a budget. Same as Alonso and many others. Ur Almighty Pep has never done something similar . He simply buys trophies
That makes City richer than FA grin grin Why is ur club so poor that they can`t buy even one epl for 20yrs now. Na only begi begi una dey do cool cool
Re: Manchester City Vs West Ham (3 - 1) On 19th May 2024 by yomi531(m): 9:13pm On May 25
Peacecore:
That makes City richer than FA grin grin Why is ur club so poor that they can`t buy even one epl for 20yrs now. Na only begi begi una dey do cool cool
Baba rest abeg
Re: Manchester City Vs West Ham (3 - 1) On 19th May 2024 by Peacecore: 9:27pm On May 25
yomi531:
Baba rest abeg
I don dey rest since na. Na u no wan rest after d lost
Re: Manchester City Vs West Ham (3 - 1) On 19th May 2024 by yomi531(m): 9:32pm On May 25
Peacecore:
I don dey rest since na. Na u no wan rest after d lost
City collect today shaaa. Ur all conquering Pep πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
Re: Manchester City Vs West Ham (3 - 1) On 19th May 2024 by Peacecore: 9:36pm On May 25
yomi531:
City collect today shaaa. Ur all conquering Pep πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
You see as I just accept d result and moved on immediately but you have failed to do so after one week. It shows has much drought you have been suffering grin grin grin
Re: Manchester City Vs West Ham (3 - 1) On 19th May 2024 by yomi531(m): 9:38pm On May 25
Peacecore:
You see as I just accept d result and moved on immediately but you have failed to do so after one week. It shows has much drought you have been suffering grin grin grin
😊
Re: Manchester City Vs West Ham (3 - 1) On 19th May 2024 by Peacecore: 9:47pm On May 25
yomi531:
😊
Just try 4get about d lost okey. You`ll win epl after 250yrs grin grin grin
Re: Manchester City Vs West Ham (3 - 1) On 19th May 2024 by yomi531(m): 10:04pm On May 25
Peacecore:
Just try 4get about d lost okey. You`ll win epl after 250yrs grin grin grin
No yawa. Make Ur pep also try win league with not so buoyant clubs like Lille , Spurs or Roma. I go become em number 1 fan. Bye for now...😎
Re: Manchester City Vs West Ham (3 - 1) On 19th May 2024 by Peacecore: 10:24pm On May 25
yomi531:
No yawa. Make Ur pep also try win league with not so buoyant clubs like Lille , Spurs or Roma. I go become em number 1 fan. Bye for now...😎
Thanks for choosing mediocrity over buoyancy. Bye!.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) - On 23rd Sept 2012 / Manchester City Vs Fulham (2 - 1) On 5th November 2022 / Manchester United Vs Sunderland (3 - 0) On 26th September 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.