Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,896 members, 7,844,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Can Hamas Attack Israel Again In Future - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Can Hamas Attack Israel Again In Future (1760 Views)

Hamas Built Mock Israeli Town To Practice Attack. Israel Did Nothing. / 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) / President Biden Condems Hamas Attack On Israel, Pledges Support For Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Hamas Attack Israel Again In Future by SalamRushdie: 7:01am On May 14
They will but mostly lone wolf terror activities,they have been heavily degraded
Re: Can Hamas Attack Israel Again In Future by UnstableFC: 7:02am On May 14
ObiPandora:
So long Isreal oppression of the Palestine people continue resistance will till eternity persist. Maybe if Isreal can wipe out their entire population like it is doing now.

The mad pedophile prophet and his head slamming animals will continue to receive 72 Virgins wotowoto
Re: Can Hamas Attack Israel Again In Future by MrLibrarian(m): 7:02am On May 14
helinues:

Words have been reformed lately. Why do you lots always focused on whatever I write.

Below screenshot should give you some shame

Na so I go continue to shame your likes as long as you continue to be attacking me unnecessarily on this forum . The data bulliers them

Nansense
this confirms you're a Stark illiterate.
Bully is the right word to use at the end of the sentence.
Stop being a bully and noy stop being a bullier.
Illiterate Northernercheesy

1 Like

Re: Can Hamas Attack Israel Again In Future by MrLibrarian(m): 7:05am On May 14
helinues:

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Oam4j
Nlfpmod
Fergie001

Rule 2
You go cry tire.
Illiterate

3 Likes

Re: Can Hamas Attack Israel Again In Future by MrIcredible: 7:05am On May 14
MrLibrarian:
you're a very foolish idiot.
Senseless slowpoke
You are definitely referring to your parents.
Ho lo ree buruku ọmọ iran ki ran
Re: Can Hamas Attack Israel Again In Future by UnstableFC: 7:07am On May 14
MrIcredible:

Death to slamming lovers of the pedophile prophet
Re: Can Hamas Attack Israel Again In Future by ShoeGetSize: 7:07am On May 14
Israel has offered peace terms to the so called Palestinians for over 75 years and they have rejected every single peace offer which would have guaranteed them their own state.

Hamas didn't just commit atrocities on October 7th 2023, they destroyed any chance of two state solution ever becoming possible.

Israel will certainly eliminate Hamas and if another version of Hamas arises in the future, Israel will eliminate it as well.

Maybe one day in the distant future, the Arabs who are pretending to be Palestinians will finally get sense and stop trying to claim something that doesn't belong to them.

ObiPandora:
So long Isreal oppression of the Palestine people continue resistance will till eternity persist. Maybe if Isreal can wipe out their entire population like it is doing now.

2 Likes

Re: Can Hamas Attack Israel Again In Future by MrLibrarian(m): 7:09am On May 14
MrIcredible:

oponu jatijati
Arindin oponu oshi.
See wetin I dey do your mama below

Re: Can Hamas Attack Israel Again In Future by MrIcredible: 7:10am On May 14
telleyway:

How how stupid are you when you support denying Igbo presidency in Nigeria yet claim one Nigeria?
I'm neither Igbo nor a fanatic. I'm not tribal bigot neither a religious extremist like some of you.
What I'm simply saying is we should remove the log in our eyes before removing perks from other people's eyes.
How stupid are you when you just make stupid assumptions senselessly.
What's my business with FUCƘING igbo presidency.
The Igbos where the first rulers of the country twice after independence, but their greed ruined their chances after people realized that they are not the kind of people one should give a chance.
Presidency is about game of popularity, number and how the candidate is able to sell himself. If you have a good product, you don't need big marketing or to start convincing people before they patronise you.
Next time, always use your brain before you quote and respond to people's posts.
Re: Can Hamas Attack Israel Again In Future by MrLibrarian(m): 7:11am On May 14
UnstableFC:

Death to slamming lovers of the pedophile prophet
death to paedophile terrorists of the cursed prophet (Curse be upon him) CBUH to receive their 72 virgins in hell
Re: Can Hamas Attack Israel Again In Future by UnstableFC: 7:13am On May 14
MrLibrarian:
death to paedophile terrorists of the cursed prophet (Curse be upon him) CBUH to receive their 72 virgins in hell

Glory to Israel 🇮🇱
Re: Can Hamas Attack Israel Again In Future by 175(m): 7:21am On May 14
Kukutente23:

You and English sha cry

The mumumumu no dey intelligent na. Na copy n paste zombie from their WhatsApp group him be.
Re: Can Hamas Attack Israel Again In Future by MrIcredible: 7:22am On May 14
MrLibrarian:
oponu jatijati
Arindin oponu oshi.
See wetin I dey do your mama below
Oloriburuku ọmọ ofo
Oloriburuku ọmọ ẹran
Oloriburuku ọmọ irankiran
Continue rapíng your ugly old hag olosho mama, while your drunkard old foōl faggòt father continues to rāpe your oloshó sisters.
Re: Can Hamas Attack Israel Again In Future by UnstableFC: 7:29am On May 14
MrIcredible:

Oloriburuku ọmọ ofo
Oloriburuku ọmọ ẹran
Oloriburuku ọmọ irankiran
Continue rapíng your ugly old hag olosho mama, while your drunkard old foōl faggòt father continues to rāpe your oloshó sisters.

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Oam4j
Nlfpmod
Fergie001

Rule 2
Re: Can Hamas Attack Israel Again In Future by Whalis: 7:31am On May 14
MrIcredible:

Did you write this as a sensible person or as a demented and senseless Christian and Zionìst pig ass licker?
European migrants occupied a territory since 1948 and since then there has not been peace, but in your moronic mind, the war only started on October 7th after hamas launched an offense.
I did as a sensible person. Look inwardly you will settle with a self realization with your second option.
I am not here to argue who is or not Israel. However that piece of land belongs to the Jewish people. Anyone laying claim to Jewish ancestry should have unrestricted access from the river to the sea. No giant should hinder them. If those you call Palestine claim to be Jewish they own the land. Ask the Egyptians, Syrians, Lebanese, Jordanian, Persian of old present day Iran and Iran who their ancient neighbors were they would all mention Israel. I believe you read the Quran I will give you #100k if you can show me anywhere the people of Palestine were mentioned there. Palestine are vestiges or offsprings of Arab pilgrims left behind in the supposed Holy Land of Israel. As a matter of fact Israel is their customary host. This is the truth. I don't support violence..I am in for peaceful coexistence. Islam should disabuse their minds that the difference there is a religious war.

1 Like

Re: Can Hamas Attack Israel Again In Future by Fkmodhi: 7:32am On May 14
Yes they will still attack Israel again in future but nah millions Gaza Israel would collect and that should be the end of Gazans and Hamas
Re: Can Hamas Attack Israel Again In Future by deathtoLeo: 7:45am On May 14
ObiPandora:

yeroba Muslims sef
Re: Can Hamas Attack Israel Again In Future by deathtoLeo: 7:46am On May 14
helinues:
Isreal/Palestine war is a generational war.

Those Isrealis that Hamas attacked on Oct 7 can never forget in hurry while the Palestinians that their territory have been occupied for decades would continue to resist

Isreal should stop being a bullier
stop wearing pant and crossing legs
Re: Can Hamas Attack Israel Again In Future by favour32(m): 7:46am On May 14
Two-state solution is the answer.
Afterwards, everything is mind your business.

Dont attack Israel in future.
Is the best advice for Hamas.
Re: Can Hamas Attack Israel Again In Future by deathtoLeo: 7:46am On May 14
Kukutente23:

You and English sha cry
helinues is wearing pant
Re: Can Hamas Attack Israel Again In Future by Svoboda(m): 8:03am On May 14
Israel claimed earlier that it had wiped off hamas fighters in the jabailia refugee camp in gaza as far back as March when it levelled most of the residential buildings and hospitals plus schools. Guess what? Few days back, fierce fighting was, and is still ongoing between the same hamas fighters that idf claims have been decimated and idf forces.

The idf are masters in attacking and destroying civillian targets. Destroying building and reaidential homes is not war but recklessness and deaperation. None of the israeli captives has been rescued by the idf. Hamas cant be destroyed. It is an ideology.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Hamas Attack Israel Again In Future by Khyrvxjzy: 8:17am On May 14
helinues:
Isreal/Palestine war is a generational war.

Those Isrealis that Hamas attacked on Oct 7 can never forget in hurry while the Palestinians that their territory have been occupied for decades would continue to resist

Isreal should stop being a bullier

isreal will keep killing your terrorist brother
Re: Can Hamas Attack Israel Again In Future by Idaytesj29(m): 8:20am On May 14
ObiPandora:

Which is not possible. Humanity has not given any race that power over the other. If God has given such unique superiority, the Black race will be a thing of the past by now. The whites would have wiped us off the surface of the earth long time ago
Re: Can Hamas Attack Israel Again In Future by helinues: 8:22am On May 14
Khyrvxjzy:

isreal will keep killing your terrorist brother

Why can't you just stay away from my mentions

What's my business about who killed more, they are belleful that's why they are fighting, when they are done killing themselves, they should let us know
Re: Can Hamas Attack Israel Again In Future by JONSYN7154: 8:36am On May 14
UKEMY:

Why name Christianity in your comment.
You Muslims are averagely so daft and are cancer anywhere you are found.I need you to answer this;
Ilorin in Kwara state is owned by Yoruba or Fulani?

It's owned by "YORUFULA" 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣.

Good question.
Re: Can Hamas Attack Israel Again In Future by Idaytesj29(m): 8:40am On May 14
telleyway:

How how stupid are you when you support denying Igbo presidency in Nigeria yet claim one Nigeria?
I'm neither Igbo nor a fanatic. I'm not tribal bigot neither a religious extremist like some of you.
What I'm simply saying is we should remove the log in our eyes before removing perks from other people's eyes.

Handing Igbo the presidency of Nigeria is like making Hamas the President of Israel or asking Hamas to have Netanyahu lead them. Not reasonable and not gonna happen. You guys have refused to be a Nigerian. Your words, behaviour and actions is always to insult, belittle, berate, pull down Nigeria 🇳🇬 at any given opportunity. You sponsor insurgency and secession groups armed to the teeth in your region to fight the nation, but you still want to be the president of the same nation right, how stupid, senseless and daft can a whole tribe be? Have you no advisers?

Be a Nigerian first, have some decorum and humility. Then you can become President. You have to earn it. Those who have become President worked hard for it and earned it. Put in the hard work and be sensible, show respect and accept others so that you can also be accepted.
Re: Can Hamas Attack Israel Again In Future by ruggedtimi(m): 8:49am On May 14
ObiPandora:

but since they cant match israel with resistance,they should use political and diplomatic means or Still accept israel. Afterrall Gaza/west bank wasnt that bad..until Arafat started his nonsense and Hamas came in to make it worst.
Re: Can Hamas Attack Israel Again In Future by Idaytesj29(m): 8:50am On May 14
Whalis:

I did as a sensible person. Look inwardly you will settle with a self realization with your second option.
I am not here to argue who is or not Israel. However that piece of land belongs to the Jewish people. Anyone laying claim to Jewish ancestry should have unrestricted access from the river to the sea. No giant should hinder them. If those you call Palestine claim to be Jewish they own the land. Ask the Egyptians, Syrians, Lebanese, Jordanian, Persian of old present day Iran and Iran who their ancient neighbors were they would all mention Israel. I believe you read the Quran I will give you #100k if you can show me anywhere the people of Palestine were mentioned there. Palestine are vestiges or offsprings of Arab pilgrims left behind in the supposed Holy Land of Israel. As a matter of fact Israel is their customary host. This is the truth. I don't support violence..I am in for peaceful coexistence. Islam should disabuse their minds that the difference there is a religious war.

Where was Israel all these while before 1948?

Several hundreds of years in self inflicted exile, now they are back and expect the Palestinians to leave, to where exactly?

This is unreasonable. No matter how correct your history record is, you can't have all he lands back, it's better Isreal and Palestinians comes to the table and share the land, none will leave for the other. If exile is good, Israel would have remained there, so why force the Palestinians to exile on a land they had lived for hundreds of years before your return.

Israel can own all the land, that offer is not on the table. And the Palestinians are going no where. You can kill them all you like.
Re: Can Hamas Attack Israel Again In Future by ruggedtimi(m): 8:52am On May 14
jahsharon:

You said that Israel gave Hamas the language they understand, you are wrong, instead, USA, Europe, Canada and Australia joined forces with Israel to fight Hamas, but Hamas always come back stronger and more vicious.

Well, Adolf Hitler too once gave Jews the language they understand by using over 6 million Jews for pepper soup and suya. Even the gods rejected the Jews as sacrifice, so their corpses were just burnt away. Wasted on earth, wasted in death.

The Jews never rose up to attack Germany for the massacre of 6 million Jews, but Hamas always comeback to revenge.
then u have no idea why MOSSAD was formed. MOSSAD hunted surviving Nazi officers that worked in concentration camps. And what was Hitler's fate?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The $5million 25 Bedroom Mansion Of Robert Mugabe Of Zimbabwe / Israel Chickens, Out Cancels Ground Operation To Invade Gaza / Extract From Speech Of Former South African President P.w. Botha To His Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.