Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,146 members, 7,845,795 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Reno Omokri Will Start Praising Obi Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Will Start Praising Obi Again (966 Views)

WAEC Accused Of Deleting Its 8year Old Video Praising Obi' Achievemt In Educatio / Mbaka Apologizes To Peter Obi Again (See Full Statement) / Reno Omokri: Will Buhari Die If He Appoints Non-Muslim Northerner As Army Chief? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Will Start Praising Obi Again by BitterTruth0001: 6:32am On May 14
Okay so now that Obi is realigning with Atiku , what tactics will Reno apply now ?

If Atiku and Obi forms an alliance it means that an attack on Obi is an attack on Atiku

Reno is at a crossroads because he is loyal to Atiku

But really for people like him and FFK who have no sense of shame and personal integrity, it shouldn’t be hard to immediately switch to praise-singing

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Will Start Praising Obi Again by Otuegbe: 6:35am On May 14
I guess you don't know that Reno has moved to Tinubu. Bayo is the one paying his bills same with former Atiku spoke person

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Will Start Praising Obi Again by BitterTruth0001: 6:40am On May 14
Otuegbe:
I guess you don't know that Reno has moved to Tinubu. Bayo is the one paying his bills same with former Atiku spoke person

Are you sure ?

See what he posted recently

Re: Reno Omokri Will Start Praising Obi Again by KEVIND: 6:40am On May 14
Reno Omokri is an online merchant. he has no known Job. he wakes & sleep online. Omokri is under the payroll of APC/ Tinubu now.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Will Start Praising Obi Again by Lanretoye(m): 6:52am On May 14
When you have a meeting with someone without knowing the details of the meeting ,you already call it realigning.confused people

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Will Start Praising Obi Again by Lanretoye(m): 6:55am On May 14
When you have a meeting with someone without knowing the details of the meeting ,you already call it realigning.confused people already thinking of atikobi or obitiku… cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Will Start Praising Obi Again by Tallesty1(m): 7:01am On May 14
KEVIND:
Reno Omokri has no Job. he wakes & sleep online. he is under the payroll of APC/ Tinubu now. he is an online merchant.
If you look at his Twitter timeline, you'll see that he only gets significant engagement when he criticizes Obi. His recent tweets hardly receive 80 comments. Less than 20 sometimes, but as soon as he targets Obi, he gets thousands of comments. Views, likes, and retweets increase five to tenfold compared to his usual activity. Reno is working from home and his job description is to relentlessly attack Obi and Igbo people.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Will Start Praising Obi Again by BitterTruth0001: 7:05am On May 14
Lanretoye:
When you have a meeting with someone without knowing the details of the meeting ,you already call it realigning.confused people already thinking of atikobi or obitiku… cheesy

You’re mistaking me for your kabiyesi and your entire village .

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Will Start Praising Obi Again by idealogical: 7:08am On May 14
You people wake up every morning to shout that Reno cannot eat or sleep without shouting Obi, obviously, you too no fit eat, breathe or sleep without shouting Reno all over the place.

Hypocrites.

15 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Will Start Praising Obi Again by BitterTruth0001: 7:10am On May 14
idealogical:
You people wake up every morning to shout that Reno cannot eat or sleep without shouting Obi, obviously, you too no fit eat, breathe or sleep without shouting Reno all over the place.

Hypocrites.

I am not your father. Don’t make me the object of your attention . Focus on Reno , Obi and Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Will Start Praising Obi Again by id911(m): 7:29am On May 14
Tallesty1:
If you look at his Twitter timeline, you'll see that he only gets significant engagement when he criticizes Obi. His recent tweets hardly receive 80 comments. Less than 20 sometimes, but as soon as he targets Obi, he gets thousands of comments. Views, likes, and retweets increase five to tenfold compared to his usual activity. Reno is working from home and his job description is to relentlessly attack Obi and Igbo people.
Yes because the people always engaging him are fools because the more he attacks Obi, the more money he makes. Reno said it himself that Obidients give him so much money daily.

The more the comments, views, likes and retweets the more money he makes through his online visibility. What that means is, he won't stop attacking Obi. The only thing that can make him to stop is if he has less engagement on Obi's issues but you and I know that Obidients will always engage him and that will make Reno to continue on that trajectory daily.
Re: Reno Omokri Will Start Praising Obi Again by NewNigeria2: 8:41am On May 14
BitterTruth0001:

Are you sure ?

See what he posted recently
So you still believe his post?
Re: Reno Omokri Will Start Praising Obi Again by AnambraPikinSel: 8:43am On May 14
I can wait to see our people start praising Atiku againgrin
Re: Reno Omokri Will Start Praising Obi Again by Lanretoye(m): 9:23am On May 14
BitterTruth0001:

You’re mistaking me for your kabiyesi and your entire village .
sounding foolish as usual.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Will Start Praising Obi Again by Eunoiaa(f): 10:37am On May 14
Tallesty1:

I don't really know why Obidients are failing to realize this. Like, I wish he'd get the Segalink treatment.

Even if, even if they want to respond to him, for the sake of quelling the lies he spreads, they should do it without directly engaging him. And they should censor his name, whatever. They should just starve him of views.
Re: Reno Omokri Will Start Praising Obi Again by Prolificgiant(m): 11:10am On May 14
None of our politicians is a saint,if you feel #1600 daily isn't too small for check my signature and chat or call me for more details
Re: Reno Omokri Will Start Praising Obi Again by Tallesty1(m): 1:22pm On May 14
Eunoiaa:

I don't really know why Obidients are failing to realize this. Like, I wish he'd get the Segalink treatment.

Even if, even if they want to respond to him, for the sake of quelling the lies he spreads, they should do it without directly engaging him. And they should censor his name, whatever. They should just starve him of views.
Honestly.

I just wish every Obidient will ignore that man, he will rest.
Re: Reno Omokri Will Start Praising Obi Again by BitterTruth0001: 5:42pm On May 14
Lanretoye:
sounding foolish as usual.

I’m not your father.
Re: Reno Omokri Will Start Praising Obi Again by Lanretoye(m): 8:05pm On May 14
BitterTruth0001:

I’m not your father.
more of your foolishness,it is hereditary
Re: Reno Omokri Will Start Praising Obi Again by PeterObi4LP: 8:56pm On May 14
BitterTruth0001:
Okay so now that Obi is realigning with Atiku , what tactics will Reno apply now ?

If Atiku and Obi forms an alliance it means that an attack on Obi is an attack on Atiku

Reno is at a crossroads because he is loyal to Atiku

But really for people like him and FFK who have no sense of shame and personal integrity, it shouldn’t be hard to immediately switch to praise-singing

Any Nigerian citizen who still take Reno serious need his or her brain check for medical evaluation. Reno only insult to stay relevant and will apologize and praise the person to high heaven when the need arise.

Re: Reno Omokri Will Start Praising Obi Again by BitterTruth0001: 8:57pm On May 14
Lanretoye:
more of your foolishness,it is hereditary

Why do you see your father in me , a stranger ?

Dude go and wear your glasses
Re: Reno Omokri Will Start Praising Obi Again by Lanretoye(m): 9:05pm On May 14
BitterTruth0001:

Why do you see your father in me , a stranger ?

Dude go and wear your glasses
keep describing your bloodline

(1) (Reply)

Vote For Candidates, Not Party / Help Me Know Atiku (the Vp) / Your Choice "Nigeria's Next President"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.