Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,732 members, 7,844,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Atiku/obi Alliance Is Not Possible - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku/obi Alliance Is Not Possible (857 Views)

2027: Atiku, Obi’s Alliance Moves Unsettle APC Stalwarts / Jibrin: NNPP/LP Alliance Is South-East's Best Chance Of Producing President / Kwankwaso, Obi Alliance: INEC Rules May Hamper LP/NNPP Merger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku/obi Alliance Is Not Possible by fuckJones(f): 8:39am On May 14
Before people get excited, here are the issues:-

Atiku is barred constitutionally to be VP, so he can only be a presidential candidate or throw his weight behind OBI to become president.

If Atiku becomes the presidential candidate , how does he convince the South to vote for him?. He will also further alienate the Southern governors from PDP and render them disgruntled.

If Obi becomes the presidential candidate, how does he convince the North, who will be gearing up to take over power in 2031. How does he also convince southern politicians gearing up to become VP in 2031?.

The best time for this alliance was 2023.

This alliance is not just impossible but makes no political sense.

The more Atiku struggles to entrench his interest in PDP, the more he alienates more politicians especially from the South.

While this may sound undemocratic, I am more worried about PBAT not performing than losing 2027 elections. I have absolutely no worries about his 2nd term ambition. Again I don’t make the rules, it is our present reality.
copy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku/obi Alliance Is Not Possible by Zonefree(m): 8:41am On May 14
Re: Atiku/obi Alliance Is Not Possible by helinues: 8:42am On May 14
Toh

Even the 2023 election, the only sense in Obi and Atiku working together is if Atiku would support Obi to be the president because Atiku a northerner shouldn't be Buhari another northerner successor's

Peter Obi retuning back to Pdp simply means he has zero political ideology, he his only desperate to be president

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku/obi Alliance Is Not Possible by Malroux: 8:47am On May 14
helinues:
Toh
Do you want Atiku or Obi to be the president?
Re: Atiku/obi Alliance Is Not Possible by seanfer(m): 8:53am On May 14
Atiku and Obi should have work together in 2023, supporting Obi and nominate the VP but greed did not let Atiku see clearly.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku/obi Alliance Is Not Possible by helinues: 8:55am On May 14
Malroux:
Do you want Atiku or Obi to be the president?

How can Peter Obi becomes Nigeria president with supporters like your type.

You chose to be trolling others just because we don't believe in your messiah Peter Obi, that's the sin for the over 6 years of daily trolling.

Peter Obi should stop wasting his time, the only president he can be is President of Agulu traders union.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku/obi Alliance Is Not Possible by fuckJones(f): 8:56am On May 14
helinues:

You chose to be trolling others just because we don't believe in your messiah Peter Obi, that's the sin for the over 6 years of daily trolling.

Peter Obi should stop wasting his time, the only president he can be is President of Agulu traders union.
or Twitter president

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku/obi Alliance Is Not Possible by helinues: 8:58am On May 14
fuckJones:
or Twitter president

Some of his supporters are not just smart, they want to be attacking others for no sensible reason and they think we won't drag their principal's blokos, Epon Obi, we go drag am

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku/obi Alliance Is Not Possible by fuckJones(f): 9:00am On May 14
helinues:

Some of his supporters are not just smart, they want to be attacking others for no sensible reason and they think we won't drag their principal's blokos, Epon Obi, we go drag am
they overrated him, obi can't govern a state like Kano state not to talk of Lagos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku/obi Alliance Is Not Possible by Malroux: 9:03am On May 14
helinues:

If Obi becomes president, he will give you a job.

1 Like

Re: Atiku/obi Alliance Is Not Possible by Malroux: 9:12am On May 14
helinues:

Last time I checked, you are not God.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku/obi Alliance Is Not Possible by christejames(m): 9:17am On May 14
And you think with the capacity of Obi he can't use one term to transform this derailed CORNtree 🌽 already? undecided

Keep whinning!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku/obi Alliance Is Not Possible by slivertongue: 9:27am On May 14
Without an Lp governor Obi was credited six million votes. Atiku will always have votes from the North. The two combo will be unstoppable going by current realities. If The elites couldn't give Tinubu 40% votes in 2023 when the economy was a bit affordable before today I doubt they can stop the two. The electorates care more about their welfare than sectional term.

1 Like

Re: Atiku/obi Alliance Is Not Possible by fergie001: 9:34am On May 14
Anybody who mentioned Atiku/Obi or an Atiku in 2023 was viewed as an anathema.

My own is that, the South should get 8 years, like Tinubu is doing and God keeping us all alive, he should hand over to a Northerner in 2031.
seanfer:
Atiku and Obi should have work together in 2023, supporting Obi and nominate the VP but greed did not let Atiku see clearly.
I am still yet to find Atiku's greed?
He should have supported Obi how, by stepping down for him, will that have given Obi victory at the Primaries?
Obi bought form like Atiku did, but defected. Infact, he was present at Atiku's official launch to contest and said glowing things about Waziri.

This is politics, there is no morality. Why didn't Tinubu say since Obasanjo had been President and Osinbajo VP for 8 years, let me dash it to Akpabio or Rochas..... You must do a lot of networking and sitting down. Obi couldn't even control the PDP in his home State so how will Atiku or anyone had helped him?

Outside Atiku, Wike would have won fair and square, so we now blame who?

1 Like

Re: Atiku/obi Alliance Is Not Possible by Malroux: 9:47am On May 14
fergie001:

My own is that, the South should get 8 years, like Tinubu is doing and God keeping us all alive, he should hand over to a Northerner in 2031.

He should have supported Obi how, by stepping down for him, will that have given Obi victory at the Primaries?
Obi bought form like Atiku did, but defected. Infact, he was present at Atiku's official launch to contest and said glowing things about Waziri.

This is politics, there is no morality. Why didn't Tinubu say since Obasanjo had been President and Osinbajo VP for 8 years, let me dash it to Akpabio or Rochas..... You must do a lot of networking and sitting down. Obi couldn't even control the PDP in his home State so how will Atiku or anyone had helped him?

Imagine what you are saying? That Tinubu should continue for 8 years! I used to think you are smart.
Re: Atiku/obi Alliance Is Not Possible by helinues: 9:51am On May 14
Malroux:
Imagine what you are saying? That Tinubu should continue for 8 years! I used to think you are smart.

May be the mods themselves can now have time to observe your activities on this forum, if your trolling and attacking monikers deserve short banning or permanently banned like this one that we have reported severally

You can't engage with anyone without insulting or attacking.. Why are you like that?

8 Likes

Re: Atiku/obi Alliance Is Not Possible by happney65: 9:53am On May 14
helinues:

Shebi it is trolling that he did. Abi? He didn't kill anybody. Isn't it?

You supporters of Buhari killed over 800 people in 2011 when Buhari lost. That was the worst Post election violence since the return of Democracy in 1999

Or is it lies?

Tell me naa

Yeye
Re: Atiku/obi Alliance Is Not Possible by helinues: 9:55am On May 14
happney65:

Shebi it is trolling that he did. Abi? He didn't kill anybody. Isn't it?

You supporters of Buhari killed over 800 people in 2011 when Buhari lost. That was the worst Post election violence since the return of Democracy in 1999

Or is it lies?

Tell me naa

Yeye

Hehehe, so if the football club which I am supporting lose a game, it's my fault?

Speaking of politics, I never knew me supporting something get heavyweight in Nigeria oo.

Wow, speechless

7 Likes

Re: Atiku/obi Alliance Is Not Possible by happney65: 9:59am On May 14
helinues:

Hehehe, so if the football club which I am supporting lose a game, it's my fault?

Speaking of politics, I never knew me supporting something get heavyweight in Nigeria oo.

Wow, speechless

You said Obi cannot become president because his supporters troll online. I now answered how trolling is the least of crimes you people did on your way to power.

When Buhari that you people shamelessly supported for 8 years lost, you went on a killing spree

On to GEJ too,You called him all sorts of unprintable names. His convoy was stoned,His family was abused. His wife was made jest of.

Went as far as even using Boko Haram. You played politics with Human lives.

But you get angry over online trolling.

I hope you can see now that you are shameless and have no shame at all

Do you?

Oniyeye oloshi
Re: Atiku/obi Alliance Is Not Possible by fergie001: 10:11am On May 14
Malroux:
Your (in)validation is not necessary.
You made your choice with Tinubu, deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Atiku/obi Alliance Is Not Possible by helinues: 10:20am On May 14
happney65:

You said Obi cannot become president because his supporters troll online. I now answered how trolling is the least of crimes you people did on your way to power.

When Buhari that you people shamelessly supported for 8 years lost, you went on a killing spree

On to GEJ too,You called him all sorts of unprintable names. His convoy was stoned,His family was abused. His wife was made jest of.

Went as far as even using Boko Haram. You played politics with Human lives.

But you get angry over online trolling.

I hope you can see now that you are shameless and have no shame at all

Do you?

Oniyeye oloshi

I stopped reading from the @emboldened. Is ridiculous lies part of the criteria of becoming an Obidients?

1 Like

Re: Atiku/obi Alliance Is Not Possible by Malroux: 10:25am On May 14
helinues:

May be the mods themselves can now have time to observe your activities on this forum, if your trolling and attacking monikers deserve short banning or permanently banned like this one that we have reported severally

You can't engage with anyone without insulting or attacking.. Why are you like that?
Where's the insult in my post?
Re: Atiku/obi Alliance Is Not Possible by Sannisege: 10:25am On May 14
helinues:

No o I disagree with your last statement. Have you forgotten that Miyetti Allah also promised to make the Agulu fraudster their Association president?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku/obi Alliance Is Not Possible by pandax: 10:34am On May 14
fuckJones:

Atiku is barred constitutionally to be VP, so he can only be a presidential candidate or throw his weight behind OBI to become president.

If Atiku becomes the presidential candidate , how does he convince the South to vote for him?. He will also further alienate the Southern governors from PDP and render them disgruntled.

If Obi becomes the presidential candidate, how does he convince the North, who will be gearing up to take over power in 2031. How does he also convince southern politicians gearing up to become VP in 2031?.

The more Atiku struggles to entrench his interest in PDP, the more he alienates more politicians especially from the South.

While this may sound undemocratic, I am more worried about PBAT not performing than losing 2027 elections. I have absolutely no worries about his 2nd term ambition. Again I don’t make the rules, it is our present reality.
copy

Obi is a proponent of a 5-year single-term presidency. After Obi, we will start having CEO/Prime Ministers and not President again
Re: Atiku/obi Alliance Is Not Possible by seanfer(m): 11:08am On May 14
fergie001:

I understand your point.
Re: Atiku/obi Alliance Is Not Possible by Antivirus92(m): 11:52am On May 14
helinues:

between tinubu supporters and Peter Obi's supporters, who attack the other's principal more?
Re: Atiku/obi Alliance Is Not Possible by Hopium: 12:23pm On May 14
Put your source next time. Ope on Twitter is actually right.
Re: Atiku/obi Alliance Is Not Possible by Melagros(m): 2:16pm On May 14
COMRADES, alliance is possible 100%, Nigerians are just patiently waiting for the announcement
Re: Atiku/obi Alliance Is Not Possible by DMerciful(m): 2:39pm On May 14
Where does the suffering masses feature in all of these calculations?
fuckJones:

copy
Re: Atiku/obi Alliance Is Not Possible by DMerciful(m): 2:41pm On May 14
Now you care about ideology but never cared about the fact that Tinubu the certificate forger is largely unknown
helinues:
Toh

Even the 2023 election, the only sense in Obi and Atiku working together is if Atiku would support Obi to be the president because Atiku a northerner shouldn't be Buhari another northerner successor's

Peter Obi retuning back to Pdp simply means he has zero political ideology, he his only desperate to be president

Re: Atiku/obi Alliance Is Not Possible by Justnation: 2:50pm On May 14
Zonefree:

Ignorance and BATeria is worrying you.
Nothing stops the alliance, Atiku can be vice president 20 times, there is no constitutional term limit for the post of vice president
Re: Atiku/obi Alliance Is Not Possible by fuckJones(f): 3:18pm On May 14
DMerciful:
Where does the suffering masses feature in all of these calculations?
how many times did I told you that Nigeria bis not for the poor?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obasanjo Begins Third Term Rule / Fg Might Remove Ribadu As Efcc Boss / Foreign Policy Journal: Nigeria As A Failed State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.