Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,348 members, 7,846,503 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Cynthia Morgan Arrested For Cyberstalking The Crown Prince Of Benin, Ezelekhae - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cynthia Morgan Arrested For Cyberstalking The Crown Prince Of Benin, Ezelekhae (36198 Views)

Prince Of Orhuwhorun Kingdom, 2 Policemen Killed In Cult Related Clash (Graphic) / DSS Charges Sowore, Mandate For Treasonable Felony, Cyberstalking Buhari / Cynthia Dike: Lady Raped And Killed In Imo, Nude Body Dumped In A Bush (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cynthia Morgan Arrested For Cyberstalking The Crown Prince Of Benin, Ezelekhae by greggng: 1:15pm On May 14
All I see is a case of two lovers
Re: Cynthia Morgan Arrested For Cyberstalking The Crown Prince Of Benin, Ezelekhae by bitbillionaire: 1:19pm On May 14
This girl should remove that nonsense she put on her nose and learn to dress moderately amd decently if she is truly serious about getting a husband
Re: Cynthia Morgan Arrested For Cyberstalking The Crown Prince Of Benin, Ezelekhae by Dennisochampa: 1:23pm On May 14
This na in-house matter... We go run am coded...
Re: Cynthia Morgan Arrested For Cyberstalking The Crown Prince Of Benin, Ezelekhae by Rejouir: 1:50pm On May 14
But this same prince of today, wanted to date you back then. And you turned him down.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Arrested For Cyberstalking The Crown Prince Of Benin, Ezelekhae by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:02pm On May 14
They can now send her to yaba left for evaluation
Re: Cynthia Morgan Arrested For Cyberstalking The Crown Prince Of Benin, Ezelekhae by Autodexter2: 2:09pm On May 14
Could this be where cynthia dey live? Omo things dosent look good from this view oh...
Re: Cynthia Morgan Arrested For Cyberstalking The Crown Prince Of Benin, Ezelekhae by Daxray07(m): 2:10pm On May 14
She might be schizophrenic or battling other mental ailments but in 9ja everything na either witchcraft or drugs. Her write-ups are incoherent and weird for a celebrity. I'm sure a psychoanalysis would have helped but welcome to Nigeria. Smh😔

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Arrested For Cyberstalking The Crown Prince Of Benin, Ezelekhae by AkhereOkaka(m): 2:22pm On May 14
zombieHUNTER:
How will this news make Tinubu realize that a paint of garri is now 3500
Cos the man is daft

Paint of garri #3'500, this was what we do buy #150 at Edaiken market in 2009, during my undergraduate days in uniben. This is sad.
Currently living in Milan,Italy since 2018

We rise by lifting others
Re: Cynthia Morgan Arrested For Cyberstalking The Crown Prince Of Benin, Ezelekhae by oyeb15: 2:27pm On May 14
Crown prince that exclude himself from his people. What will happen when he becomes king.

Those royal things should be abolished.

2 Likes

Re: Cynthia Morgan Arrested For Cyberstalking The Crown Prince Of Benin, Ezelekhae by Longman8: 2:41pm On May 14
Hmmm!! Every Government with their own. BUHARI: Hate speech
TINUBU: Cyber stalking
No wahala na, we dey here.
Kitikpa gba buo nu dia.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Arrested For Cyberstalking The Crown Prince Of Benin, Ezelekhae by yinkeys(m): 2:47pm On May 14
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Cynthia Morgan of that year......I remember how my roommate back then in poly made me to jam her songs that year in poly........

Between her career and retired olosho breast,I no just know which one come fall break leg pass sad

Na wa..
I think she acts like someone that’s too proud
Someone in their industry would’ve helped her out of her situation since
Talent wasting
Who am I to judge though

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cynthia Morgan Arrested For Cyberstalking The Crown Prince Of Benin, Ezelekhae by greypencils: 3:01pm On May 14
These leeches are always looking for big fish that would hook them in the throat. I can promise you, there were real, ordinary men that wanted to date and probably marry this girl. But no. Na that big fish them dey find. Happy hooking! After they would claim they are not hookers! Nonsense.
Re: Cynthia Morgan Arrested For Cyberstalking The Crown Prince Of Benin, Ezelekhae by Leo588(m): 3:11pm On May 14
She was actually trying to catch a prey by recording every tape movement with him to tag it as sex tape and can be used against him for money. She for meet Dino where dey share
Re: Cynthia Morgan Arrested For Cyberstalking The Crown Prince Of Benin, Ezelekhae by OPICANTO2223: 3:24pm On May 14
Albertone:

How does Cynthia Morgan and Seyi Tinubu correlate?
Can Seyi Tinubu be making love moves on the Prince?

Una thinking just dey somehow.

Is like your kolos don finish. People wey dey eat from nose that can understand simple statement
Re: Cynthia Morgan Arrested For Cyberstalking The Crown Prince Of Benin, Ezelekhae by sirchim(m): 3:25pm On May 14
ruggedboych:
small stalking huncle Eze run go call police, make he come nairaland and see savages that troll for a living grin cheesy

if nairaland de show people identity, I for don arrest yorima and helinues throw away the key angry angry sad sad
Not forgetting the katengere, griller, the lizard griller in Hausa, Manna🤔
Re: Cynthia Morgan Arrested For Cyberstalking The Crown Prince Of Benin, Ezelekhae by Amayabor1: 3:28pm On May 14
Cynthia Morgan dey beg to protect Oba Pikin 🤣😂😂😂.

Maybe you nor know the witches, wizards ands gods following and backing those people!

One don dey pursue you for dream, but you nor wan hear word
Re: Cynthia Morgan Arrested For Cyberstalking The Crown Prince Of Benin, Ezelekhae by Igbofirstson: 4:38pm On May 14
ruggedboych:
small stalking huncle Eze run go call police, make he come nairaland and see savages that troll for a living grin cheesy

if nairaland de show people identity, I for don arrest yorima and helinues throw away the key angry angry sad sad
I swear grin grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Arrested For Cyberstalking The Crown Prince Of Benin, Ezelekhae by Chasito(m): 4:48pm On May 14
She was only trying to stay relevant and trend small, and possibly revive her dead musical career, E never reach to arrest am na, make una pity her. cheesy
Re: Cynthia Morgan Arrested For Cyberstalking The Crown Prince Of Benin, Ezelekhae by JimD(m): 6:08pm On May 14
She's likely schizophrenic and is currently dealing with psychosis. I've experienced these kind of messages before.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Arrested For Cyberstalking The Crown Prince Of Benin, Ezelekhae by emdis: 6:09pm On May 14
This girl is a good writer oo!
officialwdhtv:
More...
Re: Cynthia Morgan Arrested For Cyberstalking The Crown Prince Of Benin, Ezelekhae by Albertone(m): 7:24pm On May 14
OPICANTO2223:

Is like your kolos don finish. People wey dey eat from nose that can understand simple statement

Reread what you typed. Does that sentence make sense to you?
Re: Cynthia Morgan Arrested For Cyberstalking The Crown Prince Of Benin, Ezelekhae by OPICANTO2223: 10:16pm On May 14
Albertone:

Reread what you typed. Does that sentence make sense to you?

What it means is that such will never happen to any highly influential figure like Seyi, even if he said it.

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Arrested For Cyberstalking The Crown Prince Of Benin, Ezelekhae by zombieHUNTER: 10:43pm On May 14
AkhereOkaka:

Paint of garri #3'500, this was what we do buy #150 at Edaiken market in 2009, during my undergraduate days in uniben. This is sad.
Currently living in Milan,Italy since 2018

We rise by lifting others

Glad you made it out bro

we stuck here in the shit hole with Tinubu
And his wicked supporters
Re: Cynthia Morgan Arrested For Cyberstalking The Crown Prince Of Benin, Ezelekhae by godofuck231: 11:27pm On May 14
An advanced stripper wants some royal sword in her after sleeping around dogs cats and wild pigs , I hope her head doesn't get chopped off like the old times
Re: Cynthia Morgan Arrested For Cyberstalking The Crown Prince Of Benin, Ezelekhae by franksam209: 9:51am On May 15
Omo this gold digging hustle is real oo,, this one dey hustle for prince, by fire by force!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cynthia Morgan Arrested For Cyberstalking The Crown Prince Of Benin, Ezelekhae by Osuwoigwe(m): 10:29am On May 15
dollynnn:
Confusion

Madam is obviously still in love with him
This is not love anymore but Obsession
Re: Cynthia Morgan Arrested For Cyberstalking The Crown Prince Of Benin, Ezelekhae by Osuwoigwe(m): 10:31am On May 15
JimD:
She's likely schizophrenic and is currently dealing with psychosis. I've experienced these kind of messages before.
Very much possible considering her alleged history with hard drugs

1 Like

Re: Cynthia Morgan Arrested For Cyberstalking The Crown Prince Of Benin, Ezelekhae by Shhhh01(f): 3:01pm On May 15
Na wa o, every body is being arrested upandan
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian singer Cynthia Morgan has being apprehended by the Nigerian Police Force for allegedly persistently harassing and cyberstalking His Royal Highness, the Crown Prince of the Benin Kingdom.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcSt99h4-Kc

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/police-arrest-popular-singer-for-stalking-benin-prince/%3famp
Re: Cynthia Morgan Arrested For Cyberstalking The Crown Prince Of Benin, Ezelekhae by Greatzeus(m): 10:15am On May 16
ruggedboych:

Show me a single post where helinues or whatever the moniker is,ever trolled you or any nairalander. His only sin is because he didn't hate the person or party you and your people hated. You guys are just too hateful and bitter,just because of election.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Father Must Go To Jail, 12-year-old Girl Impregnated By Her Own Dad Tells Pol / "My Father Slept With My 3-Year-Old Sister, Wants Anal Sex With Me" - Boy, 7 / Okada Rider And Passenger Exchange Blows Over N50 In Ibadan (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.