Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,640 members, 7,851,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:07 PM

Ijaw Cities In Rivers State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Cities In Rivers State. (457 Views)

Beautiful Ijaw Cities In Each Nigerian State / Breaking News!!! See Beautiful Ijaw Cities (photos). / Seven (7) Most Developed Cities In Nigeria. In Order Of Development IMHO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijaw Cities In Rivers State. by Nailly: 12:53pm On May 14
These are Ijaw Cities in Rivers State and as I talk to you, their IYC Chapter is celebrating Boro Day Right now.
But Ijaws are of Ijaw Republic this time.
Re: Ijaw Cities In Rivers State. by Nailly: 12:54pm On May 14
Abonema

Re: Ijaw Cities In Rivers State. by Nailly: 12:54pm On May 14
Buguma

Re: Ijaw Cities In Rivers State. by Nailly: 12:55pm On May 14
Bonny

Re: Ijaw Cities In Rivers State. by Nailly: 12:58pm On May 14
Okrika

Re: Ijaw Cities In Rivers State. by Nailly: 12:58pm On May 14
Ijaw areas in the 23 LGAs of Rivers State.

Re: Ijaw Cities In Rivers State. by Jesuschristonw: 3:34pm On May 14
Oga remove Bonny island there

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Cities In Rivers State. by OfoIgbo: 4:01pm On May 14
Remove Bonny from your list.

6 Likes

Re: Ijaw Cities In Rivers State. by MEEVEET: 4:18pm On May 14
Na Ndoki people I blame... If not all those Opobo and Bonny case for done end since

Well if Nigeria would split I know these are easy to resolve issue

NB there are Igbo speaking towns in okrika
Like ndubisiama, Morgan compounds

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Cities In Rivers State. by WhiteNRed: 4:24pm On May 14
Proudly Etche

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Cities In Rivers State. by LOVEALAIGBO: 4:27pm On May 14
MEEVEET:
Na Ndoki people I blame... If not all those Opobo and Bonny case for done end since

Well if Nigeria would split I know these are easy to resolve issue

NB there are Igbo speaking towns in okrika
Like ndubisiama, Morgan compounds

Forget all these their claims! The day Nigeria splits, that’s when all this efforts at trying to ‘Ijawnise’ the entire Nigerian coast from Lagos to Calabar will unravel! Does anyone really think given a choice, that city-states like Bonny and Opobo (admittedly having both Igbo and Ijaw history) would elect to go with a Ijaw Republic rather than a Igbo/Biafra one!?

This may be hard reading for some, but it’s the truth, and this is why some (they know who they are) would rather shed blood or align with known bigots and criminals just to ensure ‘one Nigeria’ continues as is!

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Cities In Rivers State. by MEEVEET: 4:30pm On May 14
LOVEALAIGBO:

Forget all these their claims! The day Nigeria splits, that’s when all this efforts at trying to ‘Ijawnise’ the entire Nigerian coast from Lagos to Calabar will unravel! Does anyone really think given a choice, that city-states like Bonny and Opobo (admittedly having both Igbo and Ijaw history) would elect to go with a Ijaw Republic rather than a Igbo/Biafra one!?

This may be hard reading for some, but it’s the truth, and this is why some (they know who they are) would rather shed blood or align with known bigots and criminals just to ensure ‘one Nigeria’ continues as is!
For me as an Igbo man... If am to be Igbo leader ..
I think the fastest way to get Biafra or am independent state is not want one Nigeria

Have Igbo candidates in Lagos, Kano, take advantage of one Nigeria to the fullest

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Cities In Rivers State. by KwuoteYourFada: 4:37pm On May 14
MEEVEET:

For me as an Igbo man... If am to be Igbo leader ..
I think the fastest way to get Biafra or am independent state is not want one Nigeria

Have Igbo candidates in Lagos, Kano, take advantage of one Nigeria to the fullest

we share same ideology

don't let anyone bully you

i have said this over and over

Igbos should take full advantage of opportunities in Nigeria

we no use gun rob you

na pay we pay

Anybody that isn't comfortable should declare thier own republic

Our people should rather move factories and production home

The whole Nigeria and the rest of the world should be our market

Biafra is an Ideology Nigeria is our country and our only country our people shouldn't be bullied

i sha trust my people

we fvcking don't care who is ruling

our own is we need a stable economy where you can plan yourself well
Re: Ijaw Cities In Rivers State. by Nailly: 5:44pm On May 14
Igbos can cry from now till forever they cannot stand one on one battle with Ijaw and they are not more than Ijaws in population.
Re: Ijaw Cities In Rivers State. by Nailly: 5:46pm On May 14
You will tell me wether Amayanabo that Bonny King uses as title just like Buguma King, Abonema King, Okrika King even Nembe King is Igbo word.
Other Ijaws call it Amananabo.
Re: Ijaw Cities In Rivers State. by Nailly: 5:47pm On May 14
OfoIgbo:
Remove Bonny from your list.

Ok I should remove Bonny and put Onitsha shey?
Very stupid.
Re: Ijaw Cities In Rivers State. by OfoIgbo: 8:45am On May 15
Nailly:

Ok I should remove Bonny and put Onitsha shey?
Very stupid.

Of course it will be stupid to remove Bonny and put Onitsha.

But it will be smart to remove Bonny from that your list.
Just know one thing, Igbos will definitely come for Bonny, and will readily eliminate anyobody or group trying to landgrab Ubani. Take this to the bank. Egbesu will not be able to help you when the time comes
Re: Ijaw Cities In Rivers State. by Nailly: 9:02am On May 15
OfoIgbo:

Of course it will be stupid to remove Bonny and put Onitsha.

But it will be smart to remove Bonny from that your list.
Just know one thing, Igbos will definitely come for Bonny, and will readily eliminate anyobody or group trying to landgrab Ubani. Take this to the bank. Egbesu will not be able to help you when the time comes

Bros, Igbo cannot fight Ijaw and are not more than Ijaws.

(1) (Reply)

Reps Propose Death By Hanging For Kidnappers / My Thoughts On Fuel Subsidy / Occupy Wall Street Goes Global! Nigeria Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.