Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,328 members, 7,850,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:33 PM

Peter Obi Begs Wike: We Know You Are In Charge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Begs Wike: We Know You Are In Charge (879 Views)

Leave Presidency For Me, Take State – Peter Obi Begs Wike / Wike: We Have Kicked Out Godfatherism In Edo State / Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Begs Wike: We Know You Are In Charge by Throwback: 2:47pm On May 14
Let us not forget when they begged for votes so that the same person they hailed as Wicked Wike, can deliver Rivers votes for them in his typical fashion.

If Wike could do it for PDP in 2015 and 2019, why is it only a crime when he did it again in 2023 for APC?

Peter Obi was so desperate to fulfil is ambition to become President, even to the point that he was ready to rubbish the gubernatorial candidate of Labour Party.

It was only about his own ambition. The rest can go to hell.

“I will talk to my people and we will negotiate. If we leave the state for him (referring to Wike), he will leave the federal for us. We will negotiate it. We know you’re in charge,” Obi said...

“We will not quarrel with you. Anybody who quarrels with you doesn’t know what he is doing. I will not try it. I’m begging. Please give us this one and take the other one. We will leave for you. I will accommodate them in the other one...

“Remember this agreement today. I’m kneeling down and begging. Take this one, give me this one. I assure you the one I will take, I will use it to ensure that Rivers state becomes greater and better,” he added.

https://www.thecable.ng/im-kneeling-and-begging-obi-asks-wike-to-support-lp-for-presidency/amp/

Very desperate to the point of kneeling and begging for power, yet he got nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Begs Wike: We Know You Are In Charge by Wainey: 2:49pm On May 14
Those words from Obi really hurt some persons sha.
He should have just visit Wike privately and tell him this instead of openly telling him that others ambitions doesnt matter except his own.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Begs Wike: We Know You Are In Charge by Throwback: 2:53pm On May 14
Wainey:
Those words from Obi really hurt some persons sha.
He should have just visit Wike privately and tell him this instead of openly telling him that others ambitions doesnt matter except his own.

The LP gubernatorial candidate did not recover from that betrayal.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Begs Wike: We Know You Are In Charge by kestolove95(m): 2:56pm On May 14
The self centered greedy desperado

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Begs Wike: We Know You Are In Charge by Throwback: 2:59pm On May 14
kestolove95:
The self centered greedy desperado

Ambition can make a man stand for nothing at all in a bid to have everything.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Begs Wike: We Know You Are In Charge by yarimo(m): 2:59pm On May 14
The greedy desperado is a kid in Nigeria politics grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Begs Wike: We Know You Are In Charge by Throwback: 3:01pm On May 14
yarimo:

Indeed he is a child whom Atiku put in the national spotlight only to pull down Atiku's ambition with his own equally failed ambition.

They both ended up crying over their failed ambition.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Begs Wike: We Know You Are In Charge by Throwback: 3:02pm On May 14
We know you’re in charge,” Obi said...

“We will not quarrel with you. Anybody who quarrels with you doesn’t know what he is doing. I will not try it. I’m begging.

Chai!

Obi na real Adaobi.

Is this presidential?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Begs Wike: We Know You Are In Charge by ruggedboych: 3:03pm On May 14
yarimo:

shut up Batteria, Peter obi and Alex otti will keep tormenting you for long
Re: Peter Obi Begs Wike: We Know You Are In Charge by papagiddy(m): 3:03pm On May 14
"Anybody that quarell with wike doesn't know what he is doing"- peter Obi

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Begs Wike: We Know You Are In Charge by Throwback: 3:06pm On May 14
papagiddy:
"Anybody that quarell with wike doesn't know what he is doing"- peter Obi

Shots fired from the past by Obi to Fubara

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Begs Wike: We Know You Are In Charge by EponObi(f): 3:12pm On May 14
The fake New Nigeria messiah crying, begging a structure of criminality for "just the tip" 🤣

"We know you are in control" - Kai, that Agulu fraud dull no be small. The incorruptible Obi begging Wike to rig in his favour, at the expenses of his party Guber candidate. Tueh!!! No wonder he he raised zero men in the political arena. 🤮

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Begs Wike: We Know You Are In Charge by Throwback: 3:16pm On May 14
EponObi:
The fake New Nigeria messiah crying, begging a structure of criminality for "just the tip" 🤣

"We know you are in control" - Kai, that Agulu fraud dull no be small. The incorruptible Obi begging Wike to rig in his favour, at the expenses of his party Guber candidate. Tueh!!! No wonder he he raised zero men in the political arena. 🤮

Obi na woman. A real Adaobi.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Begs Wike: We Know You Are In Charge by Orobadmeat: 3:18pm On May 14
First they will beg you,,if you refuse they hate you,, they are always like that,the next thing is you are a saboteur or betrayer, they just can't stay on their own, have you seen their useless maps and interviews lately? grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Begs Wike: We Know You Are In Charge by Throwback: 3:21pm On May 14
ruggedboych:

shut up Batteria, Peter obi and Alex otti will keep tormenting you for long

I hope when Alex Otti returns home to APC from the LP he joined even before Obi did, you will still love him like you love him now?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Begs Wike: We Know You Are In Charge by ruggedboych: 3:25pm On May 14
Throwback:

I hope when Alex Otti returns home to APC from the LP he joined even before Obi did, you will still love him like you love him now?

he is not joining your evil bateria party angry sad
Re: Peter Obi Begs Wike: We Know You Are In Charge by Efuaye(m): 3:44pm On May 14
Thank you and Reno for helping Peter Obi remain popular!
Tinubu government is failing on all fronts rather than call him out to fulfil his campaign promises, nay, you're rather fixated on Obi!
Re: Peter Obi Begs Wike: We Know You Are In Charge by papyjaypaul: 4:04pm On May 14
This is politics but what makes me laugh is that APC candidate did not do anything different. The APC guber candidate was not there at the campaign because of Tinubu frolicking with Wike. At the end, PDP won the state while APC lost it. This is why Wike is now used as the toy for that state. They are all after their selfish interests. It's all about control of resources.

PDP could not campaign in the state with Atiku while Governor Wike played god to opponents he didn't like. Tonye Cole called out his party for not going to town with him during campaign. Fubara was Wike's choice and APC had to sacrifice their own candidate to gain Wike's support.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg5P8mtiPWo

(1) (Reply)

Fg Wants Fuel At N97 Per Litre / Oil Spillages In Nigeria? / Andy Uba Out Till 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.