Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,360 members, 7,850,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:21 PM

A Japanese Boy Waiting In Line At The Crematorium With His Deceased Baby - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / A Japanese Boy Waiting In Line At The Crematorium With His Deceased Baby (2037 Views)

Afghan Shops Remove Heads of Mannequins in Line With Taliban Order / Japanese Emperor Naruhito Enthroned In Centuries-Old Way Before World's Royals / Flood From Typhoon Destroys Japanese Bullet Trains Worth ₦108b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Japanese Boy Waiting In Line At The Crematorium With His Deceased Baby by bigwig071(m): 7:41pm On May 15
emperor4love:
oga that bomb has been produced and kept for long without testrun,so the had the opportunity and did it,since ever den,japan build strong relationships with american,even though japan has been advance technological long back ago but the were shocked and hv to giv american that accolade, the fact is don't even giv an average American chance or opportunity to unveil his true self,those guys are too secretive,I don't know if wat de learn from Jews,when I look some countries testing American might I just laugh shaaa those guys are 50 years ahead of the whole world ,you can imagine only one state is created for research and other science stuff,this people are not in the world to play with you...only that world war3 should make one not to trust America,those guys have something cooking and needed excuse to test it,even all this weapon been released to Ukraine nd isreal are outdated weapons been stockpile for years so the want to get rid of it because there are current ones on stockpiles
them don't know until then....
Re: A Japanese Boy Waiting In Line At The Crematorium With His Deceased Baby by bigwig071(m): 7:43pm On May 15
mysticwarrior:
Without the use of the atomic bomb and nuke the US military is just an ordinary military, they sweat they bleed they suffer casualties and they die.

The US knew quite alright that they would have been unsuccessful in bringing the Japanese mainland under total subjugation through military campaign if they had used conventional methods, because the US had soldiers and the Japanese had warriors.

You must understand the point I was trying to make, the Japanese never launched a direct attack against civilian targets in their quest for aggression as an open declaration of war when they bombed Pearl harbor. For this reason it is expected that the US should have, and ought to have focused their attention on Japanese military formations alone. The use of the atomic bomb on civilians by the US is a lazy man's fight.
I don't think you can ever understand yourself in this life....
Re: A Japanese Boy Waiting In Line At The Crematorium With His Deceased Baby by bigwig071(m): 7:53pm On May 15
advanceDNA:

Pele ... grin grin it's like calling ur talk village talk dey vex u.....u seff read what u wrote....warrior, soldier, US knows it cannot do this, Us cannot do that, bomb is a lazy man fight....what's does that even mean??

Lol....This one think having an upper hand tech is about being humane.... U are comedian..

. Go and read about the atrocities of Japan during the war.... Lol.. humane indeed
no mind them... they go first start na still go first complain... just take a look at what's going on in Gaza today and another thing is them go still get a good reason to be stupid too.
Re: A Japanese Boy Waiting In Line At The Crematorium With His Deceased Baby by emperor4love(m): 8:10pm On May 15
mysticwarrior:
Being a man of war history myself I have read about the Japanese attrocities of ww2 in nankin China, Philippines, Indonesia and Singapore, most of those who committed those attrocities were trialed and executed after Japan surrendered.

It should be noted that chances of the US to solely, successfully invade another nation and bring it to a total subjugation without nukes and any allies is very slim.

Look what happened to them in Vietnam, the Korean war, Somali and Afghanistan where they fled from that country without their weapons.
oga if not the world has open eyes and there have been treaty and human right activists and International peace nd security organisation like u.n... bro,the u.s would have done a long tin and play a fast one in Somalia, Vietnam nd Afghanistan, those countries will b in extinct just de world is on them nd other countries emulate from them
Re: A Japanese Boy Waiting In Line At The Crematorium With His Deceased Baby by mysticwarrior(m): 9:54pm On May 15
bigwig071:
I don't think you can ever understand yourself in this life....
Is that your contribution to the topic's discussion?
Re: A Japanese Boy Waiting In Line At The Crematorium With His Deceased Baby by Difrent: 3:59am On May 16
mysticwarrior:
You are right bro, when the Japanese bombed Pearl harbor it was a military against military confrontations but when the US bombed hiroshima and Nagasaki it was a military operation against unarmed and defensles civilians including women, children and even babies just like the photo of the boy with his dead brother.

Typical American Behavior
Re: A Japanese Boy Waiting In Line At The Crematorium With His Deceased Baby by mysticwarrior(m): 6:59am On May 16
Masterviolence:

Read up and stop disgracing yourself.

Better still meet the Gadafii guy above to teach you.
chai that was brutal grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

African Dictators 2018: List Of African Dictators Still In Power / Either Ukraine Fulfils Moscow's Proposals Or Our Russia Army Will Decide / Breaking News Iran: President Trump Bans All Muslims From Entering United States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.