Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,303 members, 7,846,353 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Police Arrests Portable For Failing To Pay Debts on G-Wagon car - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Arrests Portable For Failing To Pay Debts on G-Wagon car (44632 Views)

Breaking : EFCC Arrests Portable For Spraying Money In An Event ( Pic ) / Osun: Nigerians Mocks Portable For APC's Defeat / Wale Jana Apologizes To Investors, Blames His Debts On Bad Business Strategies A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrests Portable For Failing To Pay Debts on G-Wagon car by PUNANI01: 9:03pm On May 14
Fake life busted! grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Portable For Failing To Pay Debts on G-Wagon car by DonroxyII: 9:04pm On May 14
INTEGRITYA1:
Portable will sure release another hit songs after he is free.
Police are even doing PR for Music Now grin

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Portable For Failing To Pay Debts on G-Wagon car by inoki247: 9:05pm On May 14
Lance008:

Bro Na upgraded car dem sell give am and he come still use am get accident
To pay such debt dey pain for body

Wether upgraded or not he should have pay and when he find out is upgraded he can go arrest the dealer and also take him to court...

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Portable For Failing To Pay Debts on G-Wagon car by FreeStuffsNG: 9:05pm On May 14
Bluezy13:
How person go carry clear eye give portable moto for credit? undecided
Should he give him private jet on credit ni?

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Portable For Failing To Pay Debts on G-Wagon car by abba190: 9:06pm On May 14
maureensylvia:
Oh my portable
He’s handful but I still like him😃
ma pls show me love i swear to God im broke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arrests Portable For Failing To Pay Debts on G-Wagon car by Golan007: 9:11pm On May 14
Arafat1:
His G-Wag his problem... Notin concern me.

When God go punish am na when e sick and somebody tries to get me to contribute for his treatment... Na dat time dem go sabi say I no get home training at all angry

You get home training joor.
Re: Police Arrests Portable For Failing To Pay Debts on G-Wagon car by Charlie2020(f): 9:14pm On May 14
What happens to his US trip

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Portable For Failing To Pay Debts on G-Wagon car by Chicagograduate(m): 9:14pm On May 14
NaijaRoyalty:
So na even tokunbo car portable buy

Like portable like Wizkid
Wetin Wizkid do?Wiz Na baba

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Portable For Failing To Pay Debts on G-Wagon car by sauceEEP(m): 9:15pm On May 14
The car is a GLE and not G-wagon.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Portable For Failing To Pay Debts on G-Wagon car by Jamie248: 9:15pm On May 14
Sounds like the dealer sold him a lemon
Re: Police Arrests Portable For Failing To Pay Debts on G-Wagon car by Ategberoson(m): 9:19pm On May 14
A public figure idiiot because some majority of stupid people dey use defending of foolishness to give Grace

Nigga with no formal education that ought to be learning works

He sings meaningless songs glorifying yahoo and that's some people role model

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Portable For Failing To Pay Debts on G-Wagon car by Lexusgs430: 9:20pm On May 14
He should be placed in a cell room with bobrisky.......😂😁

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Portable For Failing To Pay Debts on G-Wagon car by Kingosytex(m): 9:21pm On May 14
INTROVERT:
grin

Have you seen the video.. the guy jump gate.. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked portable na real mad man.

Big lesson to everyone.

Living within your means is key.... Coat your coat according to your size. Many celebrities are living in debt, you see them and want to keep up.

To borrow is human, to pay back is divine..

...cut...

The expression actually is; cut your coat according to your cloth.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Portable For Failing To Pay Debts on G-Wagon car by Hezmatosky: 9:22pm On May 14
Arafat1:
His G-Wag his problem... Notin concern me.

When God go punish am na when e sick and somebody tries to get me to contribute for his treatment... Na dat time dem go sabi say I no get home training at all angry[/q[quote author=Chicagograduate post=129955725] Wetin Wizkid do?Wiz Na baba
uote]
Why are poor people always think like that for the rich? grin So this thing dey do you too? grin grin grin grin I remember when I was fighting life, I use to think like that for a friend who refused to help me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
But..mehnnnnnn no one has the monopoly of sickness my brother. It can come to both old, young, rich or poor.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Portable For Failing To Pay Debts on G-Wagon car by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:23pm On May 14
No do pass yourself. But he do pass himself.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Portable For Failing To Pay Debts on G-Wagon car by Jocdon(m): 9:24pm On May 14
God is the ultimate. If you want to live your life in peace, live with God.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Portable For Failing To Pay Debts on G-Wagon car by jojothaiv(m): 9:24pm On May 14
inoki247:
Lol if you use SM lifestyle to judge ur life u will feel like a failure 80% of what we see on SM are fake from the Men to the women....

If u see people eating ordinary noodles on the Internet e fit be fake jus go drink ur Garri in peace one day heaven will smile on u.....
Re: Police Arrests Portable For Failing To Pay Debts on G-Wagon car by Arafat1: 9:28pm On May 14
[quote author=Hezmatosky post=129955880][/quote]

Zazu is being unnecessarily wasteful

On the other hand, since you dont know me, I wonder how you concluded that I am poor

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Portable For Failing To Pay Debts on G-Wagon car by 2shure: 9:32pm On May 14
The dealer scammed him.tbey sold a 2002 g wagon with upgraded body ,a Nigerian used car for how much.ole. when he had the accident,the Nigerian used g wagon had no airbags,it was rusty and the interior was clearly a Nigerian used.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Portable For Failing To Pay Debts on G-Wagon car by Asiri1991: 9:33pm On May 14
Yorubas and fraud.

Thank God he has been caught.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Portable For Failing To Pay Debts on G-Wagon car by Hezmatosky: 9:36pm On May 14
Arafat1:

Zazu is being unnecessarily wasteful

On the other hand, since you dont know me, I wonder how you concluded that I am poor
Na poverty dey do you bro, if not you shouldn't be thinking ill of someone in that manner

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Portable For Failing To Pay Debts on G-Wagon car by gigabyte13: 9:36pm On May 14
Wackooooo
Psychooooo
Somebody pour me water oooooo
I dey on my own ooooooo
Waka jeje, make u no jam agbako

Portable don go jam agbako like dis
Re: Police Arrests Portable For Failing To Pay Debts on G-Wagon car by ElevationD: 9:37pm On May 14
What a shame. What a disgrace. And he was busy showing off a new house in Lekki. So he was serious when he said that he was homeless in Kenya.
Re: Police Arrests Portable For Failing To Pay Debts on G-Wagon car by hardbody: 9:38pm On May 14
Nemere2020:

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/police-arrest-portable-over-g-wagon-debt/

Is this a civil or criminal matter? If it is civil, why is police arresting him?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Portable For Failing To Pay Debts on G-Wagon car by jojothaiv(m): 9:40pm On May 14
Rebirth212:
That nah him papa business

Nah how I wan take buy garri I dey reason
Re: Police Arrests Portable For Failing To Pay Debts on G-Wagon car by SisterAnn(f): 9:52pm On May 14
Hezzyluv:
Lol.....

I guess not because he doesn't have the money to pay, but he just want to trend! grin

Him know sey na only controversial matters dry make am dey relevant.
Very true 😃
Re: Police Arrests Portable For Failing To Pay Debts on G-Wagon car by DARLYNBOI: 9:56pm On May 14
He sure die say polix must collect 10% of that money --- N1.4m after recovery.... That na normal thing.

You can ask people wey polix don help recover money before... I hail my con3

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Portable For Failing To Pay Debts on G-Wagon car by phemsie(m): 9:57pm On May 14
NaijaRoyalty:

Tokunbo ke

Abi Nigerian USED

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Portable For Failing To Pay Debts on G-Wagon car by EnterpriseMan: 10:11pm On May 14
grin grin when breeze blow fowl nyash go open. Didn't he claim that he bought it for over 100m back them? cheesy grin All this stupid artist and online washing. Make e go pay the balance grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Portable For Failing To Pay Debts on G-Wagon car by officialfestus(m): 10:13pm On May 14
Re: Police Arrests Portable For Failing To Pay Debts on G-Wagon car by Beverlyjean(f): 10:15pm On May 14
NaijaRoyalty:

Not just tokunbo...but the ungraded version... the 2005 version and he was claiming latest G wagon... I know his house na rent ...he claimed he bought it

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Portable For Failing To Pay Debts on G-Wagon car by KingRabota: 10:25pm On May 14
Comrade fear God small naa .

obaidan
post=129955334:

27million Gwagon, shey na 1935 model?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Arrest DNA Twins, Don Jazzy's Boys In Lekki (photos) / Nollywood Actor ‘jim Iyke’ Shows Off In A First Class Flight To Qatar / Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.