Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

Nigerians Compare Sparkling Prison Service Hotel With Nation’s Infamous Cells - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Compare Sparkling Prison Service Hotel With Nation’s Infamous Cells (24185 Views)

Dear NLC Trends As Nigerians Compare Salary Of Workers & Senators & Rep Members / How NSCDC, Immigration, Prison Service Heads ‘secured’ Fresh Tenure Extension / Nigerians Compare Buhari And Trump's Thoughts On Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Compare Sparkling Prison Service Hotel With Nation’s Infamous Cells by Konquest: 9:47am On May 15
Re: Nigerians Compare Sparkling Prison Service Hotel With Nation’s Infamous Cells by Pootle: 9:50am On May 15
Emu4life:
Na Normal thing. Y'all think this Criminals dont know what they're doing??
Na where Senior officers they carry people wives go fvck be dat cheesy

shocked
Re: Nigerians Compare Sparkling Prison Service Hotel With Nation’s Infamous Cells by superCleanworks(m): 9:54am On May 15
Emu4life:
Na Normal thing. Y'all think this Criminals dont know what they're doing??
Na where Senior officers they carry people wives go fvck be dat cheesy

Ataga's killer CHIDIMMA comes to mind
Re: Nigerians Compare Sparkling Prison Service Hotel With Nation’s Infamous Cells by success1smyn(m): 10:09am On May 15
cunny88:
The cooperative is funded by senior staff of the prisons and can afford to build this edifice.

My brother you need to see the State of our prisons and the meals they eat. Mind you the number of those awaiting trials ie not convicted are far more than the convicted, this tells you that some persons there are innocent.

The prisons are no longer rehabilitation centres but a place that turns petty sinners to hardened criminals.

You still don't have point, you mean those 'senior staff' to use their money to rehabilitate the prisons?

When was the last time you use your own personal money to help your employer renovate the work place?
Re: Nigerians Compare Sparkling Prison Service Hotel With Nation’s Infamous Cells by success1smyn(m): 10:15am On May 15
phemmie06:

You're right Nigerians Love unnecessary criticism but our so called leaders but dealers give us the reason check the below quote

If the minister of prison could inaugurated this why is there no reform of the correctional center?
How I wish failed political office holders are jailed like other masses, they would have empathize with those there

It doesn't matter who opened it, direct your criticism to the government to rehabilitate prisons and not the cooperative society for investing their money.
Re: Nigerians Compare Sparkling Prison Service Hotel With Nation’s Infamous Cells by cunny88(m): 11:11am On May 15
success1smyn:

You still don't have point, you mean those 'senior staff' to use their money to rehabilitate the prisons?

When was the last time you use your own personal money to help your employer renovate the work place?
The govt that is responsible for the welfare and salaries of the NCS staff is also responsible for the welfare of the inmates. I have been part of prison NGO's visits, I have also NCS staff friends and relations, so I have witnessed firsthand the deplorable conditions of POOR of inmates.

I am disappointed that you see nothing wrong in the Minister of Interior inaugurating an Hotel for NCS officers while inmates sleep like sardines and eat a gravy that your dog would reject.
Re: Nigerians Compare Sparkling Prison Service Hotel With Nation’s Infamous Cells by cunny88(m): 11:22am On May 15
phemmie06:

You're right Nigerians Love unnecessary criticism but our so called leaders but dealers give us the reason check the below quote

If the minister of prison could inaugurated this why is there no reform of the correctional center?
How I wish failed political office holders are jailed like other masses, they would have empathize with those there
Bruh when they are jailed, they get first class treatment, they have access good food, good place to sleep and even alcohol and women.
It is the poor that is still at the receiving end.
Re: Nigerians Compare Sparkling Prison Service Hotel With Nation’s Infamous Cells by Exousiang01(m): 11:28am On May 15
SEGLIZ:
na me say make you vote tinubu? why vent your hanger and frustration on me? I no fit laugh cheesy

You proven me right, despite the fact that the hotel was built a long time before Tinubu came to power, you are even more retarded than I thought
Re: Nigerians Compare Sparkling Prison Service Hotel With Nation’s Infamous Cells by phemmie06(m): 11:30am On May 15
cunny88:

Bruh when they are jailed, they get first class treatment, they have access good food, good place to sleep and even alcohol and women.
It is the poor that is still at the receiving end.

That means they're not jailed cos of wrong system

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Compare Sparkling Prison Service Hotel With Nation’s Infamous Cells by phemmie06(m): 11:34am On May 15
success1smyn:

It doesn't matter who opened it, direct your criticism to the government to rehabilitate prisons and not the cooperative society for investing their money.

The man who inaugurated it was not part of the government? He is the president of the prison cos he oversaw the affairs of the prison
Re: Nigerians Compare Sparkling Prison Service Hotel With Nation’s Infamous Cells by Exousiang01(m): 11:35am On May 15
cunny88:

The govt that is responsible for the welfare and salaries of the NCS staff is also responsible for the welfare of the inmates. I have been part of prison NGO's visits, I have also NCS staff friends and relations, so I have witnessed firsthand the deplorable conditions of POOR of inmates.

I am disappointed that you see nothing wrong in the Minister of Interior inaugurating an Hotel for NCS officers while inmates sleep like sardines and eat a gravy that your dog would reject.

Do you know what a cooperative is?
How can an adult male Nigerian not know something as basic as staff cooperative?

You also dont know what the word inauguration means?

The minister is the head of the ministery, the staff via the staff cooperative contributed money and built a hotel, then invited to gentle man to commission it, he should refuse because the prison infrastructure is poor?
Arr you saying the staff of NCS should use their salary which they used to build the hotel to build prisons.

You guys can imagine the type empty headed retards who criticize government.

This one doesnt know meaning of the words cooperative or society, he doesnt even know what inauguration means and instead of focusing on his queen primer he is here barking like a hungry dog
Re: Nigerians Compare Sparkling Prison Service Hotel With Nation’s Infamous Cells by SEGLIZ: 12:48pm On May 15
Exousiang01:

You proven me right, despite the fact that the hotel was built a long time before Tinubu came to power, you are even more retarded than I thought
what has my mentioning tinubu got to do with your dumb argument? I don't do Dumbo's kindly move your frustrated punk head to some reasonable stuff that can benefits your life than come trolling me.
Re: Nigerians Compare Sparkling Prison Service Hotel With Nation’s Infamous Cells by Exousiang01(m): 1:46pm On May 15
SEGLIZ:
what has my mentioning tinubu got to do with your dumb argument? I don't do Dumbo's kindly move your frustrated punk head to some reasonable stuff that can benefits your life than come trolling me.
Re: Nigerians Compare Sparkling Prison Service Hotel With Nation’s Infamous Cells by success1smyn(m): 3:06pm On May 15
phemmie06:

The man who inaugurated it was not part of the government? He is the president of the prison cos he oversaw the affairs of the prison

Then direct your criticism to him. The hotel is a business investment of the cooperative society and not the property of the government or government agency. Is that too hard to understand?
Re: Nigerians Compare Sparkling Prison Service Hotel With Nation’s Infamous Cells by success1smyn(m): 3:12pm On May 15
cunny88:

Stop arguing for argument sake and learn with open mind. Criticise the government for not reforming prisons and inmates living conditions which has got nothing to do with staff cooperative society investing their money in hotel business.
Re: Nigerians Compare Sparkling Prison Service Hotel With Nation’s Infamous Cells by cunny88(m): 3:23pm On May 15
success1smyn:

Stop arguing for argument sake and learn with open mind. Criticise the government for not reforming prisons and inmates living conditions which has got nothing to do with staff cooperative society investing their money in hotel business.
Exactly what I am saying Aregbesola the Minister of Interior was the government official in charge, the inauguration of the cooperative Hotel only reminds us of the sorry state of the prisons.
Re: Nigerians Compare Sparkling Prison Service Hotel With Nation’s Infamous Cells by phemmie06(m): 3:59pm On May 15
success1smyn:

Then direct your criticism to him. The hotel is a business investment of the cooperative society and not the property of the government or government agency. Is that too hard to understand?

I guess you're not getting my message, I have no problem with the hotel but why not improve the correctional centers.

Though, I am of the opinion that not every convicted person should be in the prison cos they're only making the economy worsen, they can be deployed in a place where they will be of good benefits to Nigerians not just the government
Re: Nigerians Compare Sparkling Prison Service Hotel With Nation’s Infamous Cells by FutureFocus: 8:13pm On May 15
Idaytesj29:

Mumu

You are referring to households
Re: Nigerians Compare Sparkling Prison Service Hotel With Nation’s Infamous Cells by Idaytesj29(m): 9:41pm On May 15
FutureFocus:

You are referring to households

No. It you I was referring to.
Re: Nigerians Compare Sparkling Prison Service Hotel With Nation’s Infamous Cells by FutureFocus: 10:01pm On May 15
Idaytesj29:

No. It you I was referring to.

You cant be referring to me, most likely you were referring to your father to be precise
Re: Nigerians Compare Sparkling Prison Service Hotel With Nation’s Infamous Cells by Idaytesj29(m): 10:55pm On May 15
FutureFocus:

You cant be referring to me, most likely you were referring to your father to be precise

It's you. Stop arguing. You listen when elders are talking. You know you are a mumu and you are still fighting it. Take responsibility and stop being a sissy. You should be working on how not to be a mumu anymore cos only you can change you.
Re: Nigerians Compare Sparkling Prison Service Hotel With Nation’s Infamous Cells by FutureFocus: 1:12am On May 16
Idaytesj29:

It's you. Stop arguing. You listen when elders are talking. You know you are a mumu and you are still fighting it. Take responsibility and stop being a sissy. You should be working on how not to be a mumu anymore cos only you can change you.

Perfect description of your father , it’s a shame you are his son.

Anyway , I like the fact that you are trying so hard but remember you need to take your medication, have you switched weed supplier again? This is how you behave whenever you got weed from the wrong dealer ,

Stop slapping your father, you can correct him without slapping him in front of your mother

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Only Boy Captured & Released With Dapchi Schoolgirls / 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency / Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.