Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,893 members, 7,863,064 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:08 AM

Meghan Declares That She Is Nigerian - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meghan Declares That She Is Nigerian (53 Views)

Meghan Thee Stallion Puts Her Boobs And Backside On Display As She Poses... / White Lady Takes Off After Hearing The Man She’s Dancing With Is Nigerian (video / Beautiful Moments From Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Royal Wedding Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meghan Declares That She Is Nigerian by Thatrealguy: 6:43am On May 15
Meghan said she is a Nigerian, and has taken time to learn more about the country's heritage.

During a conference, the Duchess said: "I say this as a compliment to all Nigerian women. They're brave, powerful, resilient, and beautiful. It is flattering to be in that company. And yes Nigeria is my country."

Read the full story, and watch the video by clicking the link below;

https://laureatesblog.com.ng/video-meghan-declares-her-nigerian-ancestry/

(1) (Reply)

I Need Support From Supportive Nairalanders / How To Contact Recuva Hacker Solutions / Why Alpha Bravo Development Stands Out As The Top App Management Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.