Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,434 members, 7,850,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

Bandits Ambush Dangote Staff Bus In Kogi, Kidnap Dozens In Bloody Assault - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bandits Ambush Dangote Staff Bus In Kogi, Kidnap Dozens In Bloody Assault (37582 Views)

26 Nigeria Troops Killed In Ambush As Rescue Helicopter Crashes - AFP / Dozens Killed As Migrant Boat Capsizes Off Greece / Lagos Staff Bus Driver Arrested For Causing Lagos Train/Bus Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Ambush Dangote Staff Bus In Kogi, Kidnap Dozens In Bloody Assault by lastmessenger: 10:48am On May 15
Shettima is not handing thia security well o
Re: Bandits Ambush Dangote Staff Bus In Kogi, Kidnap Dozens In Bloody Assault by Kaa4(m): 10:49am On May 15
A decisive action is needed to nip this in the bud. Else, it will be worse than corruption. It is a desperate issue... A stitch in time will save more than nine.
Re: Bandits Ambush Dangote Staff Bus In Kogi, Kidnap Dozens In Bloody Assault by Dronedude(m): 10:49am On May 15
Oh my G wrong move if they think dangote will pay.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Ambush Dangote Staff Bus In Kogi, Kidnap Dozens In Bloody Assault by Blaze14k: 10:49am On May 15
In a way I do like what these bandits are doing
Re: Bandits Ambush Dangote Staff Bus In Kogi, Kidnap Dozens In Bloody Assault by Joey4321: 10:49am On May 15
Chai
Re: Bandits Ambush Dangote Staff Bus In Kogi, Kidnap Dozens In Bloody Assault by TotoIsGud4boy: 10:49am On May 15
chiagozien:
You can only tell that to those that don't know you.

Show us where you condemned your terrorist Nigeria soldiers for killing innocent youths in East.

I saw how your people justified the killing here.

For that there will be no peace in the zoo.
You mean in your father’s zoo? IPOBland
Re: Bandits Ambush Dangote Staff Bus In Kogi, Kidnap Dozens In Bloody Assault by Yankee101: 10:50am On May 15
Okpella is Edo not kogi
Correct the headline

1 Like

Re: Bandits Ambush Dangote Staff Bus In Kogi, Kidnap Dozens In Bloody Assault by chiagozien(m): 10:51am On May 15
TotoIsGud4boy:

You mean in your father’s zoo? IPOBland
I don't care what baboons and monkeys think.

There will never be peace in the zoo.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Ambush Dangote Staff Bus In Kogi, Kidnap Dozens In Bloody Assault by searchlight: 10:51am On May 15
helinues:

You don't even get the psychological effects of your activities on this forum.

It's abnormal to be happy about sad news. Think and reflect on that
When your darling daddy Buhari was slaughtering armless Igbo protesters in ABA and Onitsha did you not celebrate it? Hypocrisy is the bane of the ZOO.

If it takes pulling the whole house down because of a leaky roof to construct a new one it is okay.

Since the ZOO is not working anything that we dismantle it is welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Ambush Dangote Staff Bus In Kogi, Kidnap Dozens In Bloody Assault by zeyt: 10:51am On May 15
Terrible we still live in the dark ages.
Re: Bandits Ambush Dangote Staff Bus In Kogi, Kidnap Dozens In Bloody Assault by ehissi(m): 10:52am On May 15
jmoore:

https://gazettengr.com/bandits-ambush-dangote-staff-bus-kidnap-dozens-in-bloody-assault/

From reports this thing is becoming too prevalent in Ubiaja and Okpella.

The thing is just nonsense. And most of the time the road to their dens are littered with police & military Check points.

Something isn't right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bandits Ambush Dangote Staff Bus In Kogi, Kidnap Dozens In Bloody Assault by crackhouse(m): 10:53am On May 15
Shettima the security expert where are u sir?
Tinubu the economics guru we are still waiting for u oo.
Re: Bandits Ambush Dangote Staff Bus In Kogi, Kidnap Dozens In Bloody Assault by helinues: 10:53am On May 15
searchlight:
When your darling daddy Buhari was slaughtering armless Igbo protesters in ABA and Onitsha did you not celebrate it? Hypocrisy is the bane of the ZOO.

If it takes pulling the whole house down because of a leaky roof to construct a new one it is okay.

Since the ZOO is not working anything that we dismantle it is welcome.

Why not take Buhari to ICC with this your glaring evidence?
Re: Bandits Ambush Dangote Staff Bus In Kogi, Kidnap Dozens In Bloody Assault by Goodlady(f): 10:54am On May 15
immortalcrown:
Terrible!

"Tinubu will handle the economy, Shettima will handle security."

Oya na.
I m ashamed of that statement.
Re: Bandits Ambush Dangote Staff Bus In Kogi, Kidnap Dozens In Bloody Assault by Myclubmycash: 10:54am On May 15
How to end all these criminalities should be at the forefront of national discuss, and not Peter Obi'd visit to Atiku or Tinubu's endless promises of restoring our refineries.
Things has already gotten out of hands as per security. Citizens are no longer safe in their fatherland.
Shame!!!
Re: Bandits Ambush Dangote Staff Bus In Kogi, Kidnap Dozens In Bloody Assault by Hezmatosky: 10:54am On May 15
immortalcrown:
Terrible!

Oya na.
Pls bear with us we'll fix it
Re: Bandits Ambush Dangote Staff Bus In Kogi, Kidnap Dozens In Bloody Assault by Everlastingson: 10:55am On May 15
ruggedtimi:
grin akpabio will handle corruption

And Adelabu will handle electricity. grin grin
Re: Bandits Ambush Dangote Staff Bus In Kogi, Kidnap Dozens In Bloody Assault by Oneday82: 10:55am On May 15
This is no more news. We are already used to it. And the leaders lavish our resources drinking champagne and importing South African women to flex with without dealing with the security issues Nigerians are facing.

Let me say this today, take it to bank I swear you won't withdraw.... NIGERIA IS NOT SAFE. AND THE ONLY WAY IS TO DIVIDE THIS COUNTRY. Someone is sitting down somewhere cashing out big on this insecurity. Have you ever seen this kidnappers when there are arrested? Looking so Wretched and haggard. Do they look like people that have 6m in their account.?

If you like, go and out there and loose guide make your family sell your that your only village land take pay them ransom.

Dangote over to you....

1 Like

Re: Bandits Ambush Dangote Staff Bus In Kogi, Kidnap Dozens In Bloody Assault by spartachico(m): 10:56am On May 15
Now this is news
I hope they let us know how much was paid for ransom
Re: Bandits Ambush Dangote Staff Bus In Kogi, Kidnap Dozens In Bloody Assault by Bellotelli: 10:57am On May 15
chiagozien:
But is normal to be happy when your Nigeria security killed hundreds of innocent youths in East Because it's happy News?
Your brother or relatives could be among
Re: Bandits Ambush Dangote Staff Bus In Kogi, Kidnap Dozens In Bloody Assault by Oilwell(m): 10:59am On May 15
helinues:

Coming from an award winning tribalist and propagandist who cooks -up lies and propaganda on Nairaland for a living.

what a shame

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Ambush Dangote Staff Bus In Kogi, Kidnap Dozens In Bloody Assault by Hezmatosky: 10:59am On May 15
helinues:

Heli my guy,. But you started the joke naw. The plane is certified bad and without engine and you still assuring us that it will still fly even after it's obvious. Isn't that a joke

4 Likes

Re: Bandits Ambush Dangote Staff Bus In Kogi, Kidnap Dozens In Bloody Assault by Galinton(m): 10:59am On May 15
Felabrity:
Police go catch these kidnappers then release then back to society after getting bribed.

Very useless people
That's nigeria that we are talking about bro
Re: Bandits Ambush Dangote Staff Bus In Kogi, Kidnap Dozens In Bloody Assault by Sonofgod1990(m): 10:59am On May 15
BIG cashout to d main business men on street
Re: Bandits Ambush Dangote Staff Bus In Kogi, Kidnap Dozens In Bloody Assault by komzy589(m): 11:00am On May 15
helinues:

Again, stop your as usual false allegations which I have corrected you severally. I condemned both security operatives and the Ipob as both of them were wrong.

If you are expecting me to condemn only the security operatives while ignoring the Ipo.bs behavior that led to the killing, then you are not interested to be sincere to yourself
No one in support of President Tinubu deserves to be talking about sincerity. No one!

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Ambush Dangote Staff Bus In Kogi, Kidnap Dozens In Bloody Assault by antiMuhamad: 11:02am On May 15
jmoore:

https://gazettengr.com/bandits-ambush-dangote-staff-bus-kidnap-dozens-in-bloody-assault/
Ategberoson
Shebi you dey see am...when we dey tell you country don spoil you dey yarn rubbish.
Re: Bandits Ambush Dangote Staff Bus In Kogi, Kidnap Dozens In Bloody Assault by treatise: 11:02am On May 15
immortalcrown:
Terrible!

Oya na.
That was a nollywood script line by Director Shettima

1 Like

Re: Bandits Ambush Dangote Staff Bus In Kogi, Kidnap Dozens In Bloody Assault by peterboro: 11:05am On May 15
Who run the Intel for the Bandits?

THIS COUNTRY IS REALLY A JOKE.!

The North thought they were doing Goodluck Jonathan then... BUT TODAY IT IS NOW A DAY BY DAY BUSINESS.

Buhari said then that; FIGHTING THE BOKO HARAM IS FIGHTING THE NORT

1 Like

Re: Bandits Ambush Dangote Staff Bus In Kogi, Kidnap Dozens In Bloody Assault by blamingthedevil: 11:06am On May 15
Incident happened in Edo, but you put Kogi
Re: Bandits Ambush Dangote Staff Bus In Kogi, Kidnap Dozens In Bloody Assault by goslowgoslow(m): 11:07am On May 15
helinues:

Again, stop your as usual false allegations which I have corrected you severally. I condemned both security operatives and the Ipob as both of them were wrong.

If you are expecting me to condemn only the security operatives while ignoring the Ipo.bs behavior that led to the killing, then you are not interested to be sincere to yourself
You really have time to engage all these narrow minded easterners. Left for me nobody will know that they exist.
Evil tribe that doesn't want their country to progress because they lost election.
Re: Bandits Ambush Dangote Staff Bus In Kogi, Kidnap Dozens In Bloody Assault by AllahOfterror: 11:09am On May 15
Felabrity:
Tinubu is too clueless

A mistake that should never happen again

Infact thunder fire Apc, yarimo, helinues, leodking and all her supporters.
Amen

See how bandits are kidnapping people like chickens

You can't even leave your house without the fear of being kidnapped.
Re: Bandits Ambush Dangote Staff Bus In Kogi, Kidnap Dozens In Bloody Assault by Kingrshd3: 11:09am On May 15
immortalcrown:
Terrible!

Oya na.

Our problem is mentally not Tinubu and shettima

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Kogi State Polytechnic Students Die In Tanker Explosion - Pictures / See What Speed Bumps Is Causing On This Abuja Road (Pictures) / Man Deported To Gambia After 20 Years In US For Lack Of Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.