Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,491 members, 7,850,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

Nigeria Largest Rice Producing Company Is Located In Anambra State(video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Largest Rice Producing Company Is Located In Anambra State(video) (2238 Views)

President Buhari Commissioned Largest Rice Mill In Africa In Lagos / Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos / Governor Sanwo Olu Inspects The Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria. Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Largest Rice Producing Company Is Located In Anambra State(video) by dododawa1: 4:27pm On May 15
ANAMBRA RICE

INDEED

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Largest Rice Producing Company Is Located In Anambra State(video) by Armaggedon: 4:32pm On May 15
Putinofrussia:
Leave gdp alone.
It is recently that Anambra gdp is bigger than Oyo and it is due to oil and gas and saviness of govs.
Oyo has had a bigger gdp than Anambra for ages.
Gdp rises and falls.If Anambra can maintain the growth of it's gdp for a long period.I will give them kudos.
In Nigeria,IGR is a suitable index to measure the stability of a state.
All those states...Oyo,Ogun etc are liable to be dependent on their IGR than Anambra that is stuck on the feeding bottle of the FG of Nigeria.
Nigeria has bigger gdp than South Africa but South Africa is a sought after nation than Nigeria.

So much delusion in a single post.
Anambra's main oil and gas fields are untouched. The little derivatives it's getting since about a year ago are proceeds from an oil field in Anambra previously counted for Delta state in error.

IGR is a suitable index for measuring the stability of a state? Pls explain this (if you can)

Also help with data when Oyo had a higher GDP than Anambra.

Anambra depends of federal government? How does a state with higher GDP depends on the FG and a state lower GDP doesn't since GDP determines IGR potentials?

Again, do you really believe IGR figures being brandished by SW governments, at least when you compare them with the volume of public expenditure of south east governments that claim lower IGR?

Who told you Nigeria has a higher GDP than South Africa?

GDP should be forgotten in place of IGR? Seriously, you guys are comedians

Like I said, so much delusion in one post.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Largest Rice Producing Company Is Located In Anambra State(video) by Bestmanfornow: 4:36pm On May 15
heniford2:
Asiri ochia we never see this d Rice ohh audio Rice
Watch more to feed your ignorant mind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tXoFwYhzww?si=qTyA4uHDTZY29LQ9

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWZrfXopCcU?si=vldbbItzlHqICeja

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Largest Rice Producing Company Is Located In Anambra State(video) by Daveconsult007: 6:29pm On May 15
Exousiang01:

This noise is the reason you have issues nationwide.
The North has been feeding the nation for years [/b]without as much as pin drop.

But one rice mill, Anambra has become the food basket of the nation.

Yet no one has seen the rice fron [b]The biggest rice meal
in any market.
Are they selling to spirits?
LoL.
Small minds

Enough of this propaganda. North isn't feeding anyone. Last time I checked people are buying their food.

Come to think of it, if what you claim is true then why is there so much malnutrition in the north?
Kids in the north scavenge foods from dustbin 🗑.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Largest Rice Producing Company Is Located In Anambra State(video) by drmuchin: 7:05pm On May 15
Bestmanfornow:

Anambra now boast of five major rice mills

Yet rice still cost
Re: Nigeria Largest Rice Producing Company Is Located In Anambra State(video) by pointblank247(m): 7:33pm On May 15
heniford2:
Take it easy on yourself nobody is blaming you for being blind. But you can go to rice dealers and ask of coscharis rice. It's the best right now and in Anambra it's called NIGERIA FORIEGN RICE. go and verify

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Largest Rice Producing Company Is Located In Anambra State(video) by igwebuike01: 8:09pm On May 15
KwuoteYourFada:

Talk to your umu nna then you can meet your PG then the king
Okay. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Largest Rice Producing Company Is Located In Anambra State(video) by igwebuike01: 8:11pm On May 15
BossGerald:

Just enter any agric communities in Anambra state and make enquiries.

Places like ogbaru, Awka north, Anambra east etc
Where is the agricultural perishables market in Onitsha?
Re: Nigeria Largest Rice Producing Company Is Located In Anambra State(video) by Bestmanfornow: 8:45pm On May 15
igwebuike01:

Food market before Army Barack or Ose Market
Re: Nigeria Largest Rice Producing Company Is Located In Anambra State(video) by igwebuike01: 9:22pm On May 15
Bestmanfornow:

Food market before Army Barack or Ose Market
Thank you. Things like pepper,okro, tomatoes, cucumbers ares sold there abi?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Largest Rice Producing Company Is Located In Anambra State(video) by lionshare: 9:23pm On May 15
God bless Anambra state
God bless Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Largest Rice Producing Company Is Located In Anambra State(video) by Bestmanfornow: 9:25pm On May 15
igwebuike01:

Thank you. Things like pepper,okro, tomatoes, cucumbers ares sold there abi?
Yes
Re: Nigeria Largest Rice Producing Company Is Located In Anambra State(video) by BossGerald: 12:52am On May 16
igwebuike01:

Coca cola market and afia army gate
Re: Nigeria Largest Rice Producing Company Is Located In Anambra State(video) by ebufa: 2:57am On May 16
Exousiang01:

This noise is the reason you have issues nationwide.
The North has been feeding the nation for years without as much as pin drop.

But one rice mill, Anambra has become the food basket of the nation.

Yet no one has seen the rice fron The biggest rice meal in any market.
Are they selling to spirits?
LoL.
Small minds

you are a fool....How much grants and loans have farmers in the east recieved! Go to the north and see the billions of naira that they enjoy from the federal government!
Re: Nigeria Largest Rice Producing Company Is Located In Anambra State(video) by Pocca: 6:01am On May 16
That is all you people can say. Whil hunger is killing the majority of you. Even in your lands
. While Igbos are financial kings in your lands. Shame on you. Owambe and frivolities have finished the Yorubas.

WorldRichest:

Yet, 95% of Anambra indegenes are slaving in Lagos, Ogun, Oyo, Abuja, Kano and Rivers states. Stop deceiving yourself.
Re: Nigeria Largest Rice Producing Company Is Located In Anambra State(video) by Globad(f): 6:38am On May 16
Bestmanfornow:

Bitter f**l Anambra have the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria, Anambra GDP is bigger than those states you mentioned except Lagos and Rivers

Anambra GDP is bigger than that of each of them? Ah

I don't know why some of just like making empty boastful noise.

Just noise. Nothing but noise.

Empty barrels!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Largest Rice Producing Company Is Located In Anambra State(video) by oskopy: 6:42am On May 16
Are you not a witch? You may be a yoruba person, because this is their usual life style
Re: Nigeria Largest Rice Producing Company Is Located In Anambra State(video) by Bestmanfornow: 7:11am On May 16
Globad:

Empty barrels!
I guess you are ignorant just do research on states GDP in Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Largest Rice Producing Company Is Located In Anambra State(video) by Osoboshi: 7:36am On May 16
Mumu op,ever heard of olam farm??
Everyday empty chest beating,how much land dey south east not to talk of anambra

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Largest Rice Producing Company Is Located In Anambra State(video) by Osoboshi: 7:38am On May 16
ebufa:

you are a fool....How much grants and loans have farmers in the east recieved! Go to the north and see the billions of naira that they enjoy from the federal government!
fuulish nyam!!ri who tell una na government grants Dem dey use farm food wey dey feed una for east
Re: Nigeria Largest Rice Producing Company Is Located In Anambra State(video) by Exousiang01(m): 8:07am On May 16
ebufa:

Typical Igbo man, you have changed goal post. It is now about grant, not more size of farm....

I cant understand how an entire ethnic group can be like this....

You are all pitiful actually.....

Generational madness perfectly defined in Igbo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Largest Rice Producing Company Is Located In Anambra State(video) by Adaisback(f): 8:08am On May 16
igwebuike01:

Just a small farm. Probably one hectare for a start. I don't think I need the wahala of commissioners, just how the villagers give stranger land is what I want to know
visit Anambra East and west local govt areas, we also have huge land waiting to be tapped at Omor, Nando, Anam , Atani, even ihiala land produces one of the most biggest and most delicious yam I have ever eaten

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Largest Rice Producing Company Is Located In Anambra State(video) by Globad(f): 8:09am On May 16
Bestmanfornow:

I guess you are ignorant just do research on states GDP in Nigeria

Provide it here and put the source
Re: Nigeria Largest Rice Producing Company Is Located In Anambra State(video) by Adaisback(f): 8:10am On May 16
heniford2:
Which audio rice? Oga, say what you are sure of. If you see the rice, you go think say na foreign rice. He gave out rice last Xmas as palliatives. I got mine, it was wonderful

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Largest Rice Producing Company Is Located In Anambra State(video) by Bestmanfornow: 8:13am On May 16
Osoboshi:
Everyday empty chest beating,how much land dey south east not to talk of anambra
Anu Israel with her small landmass farm more than entire Nigeria, Mumu it's not by landmass, Anambra being second smallest state by landmass have more GDP when compare to any state in the north

Checkout Israel and Niger state land size

Re: Nigeria Largest Rice Producing Company Is Located In Anambra State(video) by Bestmanfornow: 8:17am On May 16
Re: Nigeria Largest Rice Producing Company Is Located In Anambra State(video) by igwebuike01: 9:32am On May 16
Globad:

Empty barrels!
So you don't know before? Ignorance has finished your people
Re: Nigeria Largest Rice Producing Company Is Located In Anambra State(video) by igwebuike01: 9:34am On May 16
Globad:

Provide it here and put the source
It's a shame you are uninformed. Note that Imo has overtaken Rivers to become second after Lagos
Re: Nigeria Largest Rice Producing Company Is Located In Anambra State(video) by igwebuike01: 9:36am On May 16
Adaisback:
visit Anambra East and west local govt areas, we also have huge land waiting to be tapped at Omor, Nando, Anam , Atani, even ihiala land produces one of the most biggest and most delicious yam I have ever eaten
Checking from map I think anam and Atani are closer to the city. Shey na their igwe I go meet?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Largest Rice Producing Company Is Located In Anambra State(video) by igwebuike01: 9:37am On May 16
Osoboshi:
Olam is multinational
Re: Nigeria Largest Rice Producing Company Is Located In Anambra State(video) by Adaisback(f): 11:19am On May 16
igwebuike01:

Checking from map I think anam and Atani are closer to the city. Shey na their igwe I go meet?
My dear , meet guys on ground. Pay a visit there, you can start from a kiosk or nearby restaurant , buy one or two things observe and listen to conversations from there you know who and who to talk to and make friends with.

The kind and good friends you meet there will help you greatly and in a way that you don't even envisaged. They will tell you if there is any land owner willing to lease his land for free or little token and might also take you to the right people.

So , visit, observe, make friends and ask questions.
Re: Nigeria Largest Rice Producing Company Is Located In Anambra State(video) by Osoboshi: 11:50am On May 16
Bestmanfornow:

Anu Israel with her small landmass farm more than entire Nigeria, Mumu it's not by landmass, Anambra being second smallest state by landmass have more GDP when compare to any state in the north

Checkout Israel and Niger state land size
how much wey Anambra take pass niger with diverse ppl,ndi zuzu dey shout gdp up and down,but una no fit feed una self

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osita Ogbu To Tame Nnamani And His Ebeano Cohorts. / Nuhu Ribadu Dismissed For Shaking Hands With Yar'adua In Mufti / Breaking News! President Umaru Yar'adua Flown Back To Abuja, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.