Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,300 members, 7,853,388 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:41 PM

Why Yelling At Your Cat Is Counterproductive And Unethical - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Yelling At Your Cat Is Counterproductive And Unethical (35 Views)

What Am I Doing To My Kid When I Yell? How To Keep From Yelling At Kids / I Killed This Cat Disturbing My Peace. / [b]confusion As Cat Is Spotted Reading With Students At Oau's Awo Hall[/b] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Yelling At Your Cat Is Counterproductive And Unethical by Milkchi(m): 12:21pm On May 15
Why Yelling at Your Cat is Counterproductive and Unethical
Introduction: Why Yelling at Your Cat is Counterproductive and Unethical
Cats a lovely pet with accommodating gestures.
In the realm of pet ownership especially in Nigeria, our furry feline companions hold a special place in our hearts regardless.
However, despite our best intentions, misunderstandings and frustrations can sometimes lead us to engage in behaviors that are not only ineffective but also ethically questionable in the Pet world.
Therefore, one such behavior is yelling at our cats, be it when the are wrong or not.
In this blog article, we'll delve into the main reasons why yelling at your cat is wrong and unethical.
In fact, yelling at your cat is not only wrong but also detrimental to your feline friend's well-being that bonds you and your pet.

Reasons Why Yelling at Your Cat is Counterproductive and Unethical
Here are the major reasons why you should not yell at your Cat for any reason

To continue reading on the side effects of yelling on cat click on the link below

👇 👇 👇
https://smartbankingguides.com/why-yelling-at-your-cat-is-counterproductive-and-unethical-now/

Regards

(1) (Reply)

"Discover How Vogue Apparel Innovates Clothing Manufacturing / What Are My High Chances Of Getting My Money Back After Being Scammed? / Mswizz Advocates For Discovering And Building Local Talent In The Music Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.