Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,735 members, 7,851,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:34 PM

What This Woman's Husband Saw After Dying - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What This Woman's Husband Saw After Dying (696 Views)

80-year-old Man Narrates What He Saw After Dying / My TWIN Sister, OSINACHI Suffered In The Hands Of Husband, Saw Jesus-sister / Man Reveals What He Saw After Visiting A River In His Village. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What This Woman's Husband Saw After Dying by Kobojunkie: 1:22pm On May 16
Westerhoffe:
■ You deny the truth already. You despise revelations because you have never had any, and you can't because GOD does not reveal His secrets to demons in human form.
So, you mean to tell me that you and all those asylum warriors are all privy to the truth even as you have yet to provide Scriptural backing for pretty much all of the claims you made so far? undecided
Re: What This Woman's Husband Saw After Dying by Westerhoffe(m): 1:29pm On May 16
Kobojunkie:
So, you mean to tell me that you and all those asylum warriors are all privy to the Truth even as you have yet to provide Scriptural backing for pretty much all of the claims you made so far? undecided

Whosoever GOD shows anything, He does show them because He chose to show them.

You think you're being counter-offensive on me by giving the work and revelation of the HOLY SPIRIT blasphemous tags.

I am not surprised though, because devils like you will never come in terms with the Truth of GOD. That's why you have always displayed your actions by standing against the Truth always.

But you and I know you're not up to it.
Re: What This Woman's Husband Saw After Dying by Kobojunkie: 1:37pm On May 16
Westerhoffe:
■ Whosoever GOD shows anything, He does show them because He chose to show them.
You think you're being counter-offensive on me by giving the work and revelation of the HOLY SPIRIT blasphemous tags.
■ I am not surprised though, because devils like you will never come in terms with the Truth of GOD. That's why you have always displayed your actions by standing against the Truth always. But you and I know you're not up to it.
So this God you describe no longer lives by His very own code by the whims of you, this since you have yet to provide Scriptural reference to back up any of the claims you continue to make regarding this God and this holy spirit of yours? undecided

2. Anyone that insists on Scriptural verification of claims made regarding this God and holy spirit of yours is of the devil, right? undecided
Re: What This Woman's Husband Saw After Dying by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:44pm On May 16
Westerhoffe:

"Must show everyone…"
Really?
That sounds so shallow to reply to even… so so shallow.

If your god is not partial then everyone must be shown the heaven and hell stuff so people of sort can believe in it!
Re: What This Woman's Husband Saw After Dying by LordReed(m): 4:05pm On May 17
Westerhoffe:

All those tricks of yours don't work on me… and you know it much too well…
I have been taken in the Spirit to both places. It remains fresh in my memory like it's overnight.

These happened in December 22nd, 23rd, 24th, and 26th, 27th, and 28th year 2014.

If I say our LORD JESUS CHRIST did not show them to me, I'd be denying the truth of the Spirit of GOD, and be the same confused liar, a mislead, and misled like you are.

How can we tell the difference between what is seen "in the spirit" and what is seen in a dream?
Re: What This Woman's Husband Saw After Dying by odudueffiom(m): 7:49pm On May 17
Westerhoffe:

Go sit down and keep quiet!
When experienced people are talking, something like you should mute.

Do you even know what I saw; that you're running your mouth like you drank engine oil? undecided

Tell me what I saw before you concluded it was from imagination.
baba what u saw is bullshit.....
It's ur imagination, no one alive after Christ's death n resurrection has gone there, either physically or spiritually, it's a mystery till after rapture sir..... Also fine time n study the word with other resources material n not the translated Bibles , read other manuscript sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Fewer God - One Less Superstitious / What Religion Do You Represent / Praise Explosion!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.