Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

It May Be Difficult For Opposition To Stop Tinubu’s Re-election -Monday Ubani - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It May Be Difficult For Opposition To Stop Tinubu’s Re-election -Monday Ubani (13043 Views)

"President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Re-Election In 2027 Now Certain" – Reno Omokri / Wike Rules Out Reconciliation With Atiku, To Deliver Rivers Votes For Opposition / Tinubu Re-organises APC Ahead Of 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It May Be Difficult For Opposition To Stop Tinubu’s Re-election -Monday Ubani by Menclothing1: 5:06pm On May 15
otherway:
Lol!

As long as INEC is still under the criminal mahmood yakubu, Tinubu will buy his way in once again.

And let me use this medium to correct the notion that Yorubas voted for Tinubu...

Majority of Yorubas did not vote him but HE BOUGHT HIS WAY and if there is anyone to hold accountable it should be INEC.

That's why I laugh at Obi and Atiku cos they can't unseat him except they make transmission of election results from pollng unit mandatory or that polling unit result will be voided.

Tinubu can’t win election or should I say Apc if Atiku and obi contested together

He won clearly base on divided vote

All this buying Inec is not possible if na by buying Atiku will buy
Re: It May Be Difficult For Opposition To Stop Tinubu’s Re-election -Monday Ubani by koyeni(m): 5:07pm On May 15
Funny leaders. The citizens are yet to get anything meaningful from the first tenure. They are talking abt reelection
Re: It May Be Difficult For Opposition To Stop Tinubu’s Re-election -Monday Ubani by ufotunang: 5:32pm On May 15
Peter obi of labour party will stop Tinubu re.election in 2027... nigerians are tired of Tinubu administration..poverty hunger hardship everywhere
Re: It May Be Difficult For Opposition To Stop Tinubu’s Re-election -Monday Ubani by Tochj(m): 5:33pm On May 15
mohbadliveson:

https://www.thecable.ng/ubani-it-may-be-difficult-for-opposition-to-stop-tinubus-re-election/
I agree with Ubani to an extent
Not because of performance but
With the kind of INEC and Judiciary we have in Nigeria
It's nearly impossible
GEJ lost because he was so weak
Tinubu is not weak
Re: It May Be Difficult For Opposition To Stop Tinubu’s Re-election -Monday Ubani by Sirkingsnado: 5:37pm On May 15
MIKOLOWISKA:

Why jóná no rig in his favour?

Jona is a good Christian who don't put hand in evil stuff just like the way head slammers are doing

Head slammers like you can go an extend of killing just to achieve una wicked aim

Thunder doesn't work that way
Dem no get sense dem wọn Election?
Na you de lament hia ó no be dem
Na who come get d sense

For your stupid mind now tinubu won this election dey play mkpi just dy play
Until 1 doz equal 2500

Urchins Dem cause una

Re: It May Be Difficult For Opposition To Stop Tinubu’s Re-election -Monday Ubani by brutal1(m): 5:46pm On May 15
Your thunder is as useless as the edeiot that raped your useless mother in a night bus. You are an unexpected child so your presence is a calamity. You dont deserve to breath.
Dedeity:
Thunder fire you to death zombified idiot
Re: It May Be Difficult For Opposition To Stop Tinubu’s Re-election -Monday Ubani by Kionrae: 5:51pm On May 15
verygudbadguy:
True. A positive turnaround of the economy will guarantee a reelection for Mr President.

I am still very much optimistic that this administration will deliver the much-awaited goodies for Nigeria and Nigerians.
1 year down hahaha
Re: It May Be Difficult For Opposition To Stop Tinubu’s Re-election -Monday Ubani by Waffarianman(m): 6:11pm On May 15
Dedeity:
Ebola Tinubu will never return as president. Amadioha strike any fool that will quote me to day rubbish

He will still rig himself in again
Re: It May Be Difficult For Opposition To Stop Tinubu’s Re-election -Monday Ubani by Goodlady(f): 6:15pm On May 15
verygudbadguy:
True. A positive turnaround of the economy will guarantee a reelection for Mr President.

I am still very much optimistic that this administration will deliver the much-awaited goodies for Nigeria and Nigerians.
We don't blv. This govt is for maintaining payment of politicians and those in power. Not for bettering Nigeria. The GDP is dropping, income is receding, population is increasing. No census in almost 20 years and there's no room for reduction in population. It's sad news daily. See free operation of kidnappers.

1 Like

Re: It May Be Difficult For Opposition To Stop Tinubu’s Re-election -Monday Ubani by benjaminlawson(m): 6:22pm On May 15
Tareq1105:

If Tinubu could defeat them when he was not the president and his own Party leaders were not supporting him, how much more now..........

If this your conclusion, why did they defeat Jonathan a sitting president, or do you want to claim he is wiser than all Nigerians.
Re: It May Be Difficult For Opposition To Stop Tinubu’s Re-election -Monday Ubani by LucemFerre: 6:52pm On May 15
as e be so ehn... I don give up. It is what is is, anything wey dem like make dem do as always. If God don give up for naija matter who i be

1 Like

Re: It May Be Difficult For Opposition To Stop Tinubu’s Re-election -Monday Ubani by BOYS2MEN: 6:53pm On May 15
It may be difficult for MONDAY UBANI to have sense IF he continue defending the old failure in aso rock
mohbadliveson:

https://www.thecable.ng/ubani-it-may-be-difficult-for-opposition-to-stop-tinubus-re-election/
Re: It May Be Difficult For Opposition To Stop Tinubu’s Re-election -Monday Ubani by azimuthally: 7:13pm On May 15
Keep brain washing the novice.
Re: It May Be Difficult For Opposition To Stop Tinubu’s Re-election -Monday Ubani by bigiyaro(m): 7:35pm On May 15
Shut up, we know you defend criminals for a living, but allow Nigerians to suffer in peace. You can beg for scraps directly from your master, nobody needs your stuuuupid analysis.
Re: It May Be Difficult For Opposition To Stop Tinubu’s Re-election -Monday Ubani by ElevationD: 8:17pm On May 15
Sleekfingers:

Which God ? No come out to vote for your prefer candidate, and be expecting miracle from God.....

The last election shows that , The masses has the power. But many chose not to vote.....

Youth with no experience.
Re: It May Be Difficult For Opposition To Stop Tinubu’s Re-election -Monday Ubani by PHAYOL81: 8:45pm On May 15
Well said
Re: It May Be Difficult For Opposition To Stop Tinubu’s Re-election -Monday Ubani by OgbeniOja1: 8:56pm On May 15
people who would tell him the truth to his face honestly.
MIKOLOWISKA:
what is objective? Sharing money abi
Re: It May Be Difficult For Opposition To Stop Tinubu’s Re-election -Monday Ubani by Tizu(m): 12:52am On May 16
This fool again?
He told us then in 2014 that that failure PMB was the best thing that can ever happen to Nigeria
Re: It May Be Difficult For Opposition To Stop Tinubu’s Re-election -Monday Ubani by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:38am On May 16
Sirkingsnado:
[/quote]Why jóná no rig in his favour?

Jona is a good Christian who don't put hand in evil stuff just like the way head slammers are doing

Na so
Yet him tif billions alongside him wife and cabinet members?

Head slammers like you can go an extend of killing just to achieve una wicked aim

Thunder doesn't work that way
Dem no get sense dem wọn Election?
Na you de lament hia ó no be dem
Na who come get d sense

For your stupid mind now tinubu won this election dey play mkpi

For your stupid mind throwing insult makes you feel good don't it
Small brain

. just dy play
Until 1 doz equal 2500

No be so you learn maths

[quote].
Urchins Dem cause una
Obidense doing ó idiot tinz
Re: It May Be Difficult For Opposition To Stop Tinubu’s Re-election -Monday Ubani by tonyshine01: 5:59am On May 16
Can you blame this kind of unproductive reasoning? If not for Nigerians that behave somehow.
You have done ANY tangible thing and you are talking of a second term.
I hope Nigerians will come to their senses in the next election.
Re: It May Be Difficult For Opposition To Stop Tinubu’s Re-election -Monday Ubani by Zetty177x: 6:00am On May 16
MIKOLOWISKA:
[b]

You have a say
You just lazy

[/b]he told electorate who to vote and they did? Democracy. Not his fault electorate are sheep with no direction

What's has laziness got to do with elections? Lazy to do what exactly? Or u want us to insult ourselves this morning?
Re: It May Be Difficult For Opposition To Stop Tinubu’s Re-election -Monday Ubani by Exceed15: 7:24am On May 16
verygudbadguy:

Looool...
Re: It May Be Difficult For Opposition To Stop Tinubu’s Re-election -Monday Ubani by Exceed15: 7:26am On May 16
Goodvibes007:
Tinubu will complete his 8 years of southern presidency. Then power returns to the north after.

If you like, support the government to help the country get better, if you like sabotage the efforts, na una Sabi, but his 8 years is sacrosanct.
Continue to support hardship, inflation, hunger?.. check yourself well bro
Re: It May Be Difficult For Opposition To Stop Tinubu’s Re-election -Monday Ubani by Ed12(m): 7:54am On May 16
Their psyops works wonders on us all time..

Keeping large of the population as a herd
Re: It May Be Difficult For Opposition To Stop Tinubu’s Re-election -Monday Ubani by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:45pm On May 17
Zetty177x:

What's has laziness got to do with elections? Lazy to do what exactly? Or u want us to insult ourselves this morning?
Lazy to register
Lazy to vote
Lazy to defend their vote
Lazy to run
Lazy to campaign
Lazy to donate resources(money, time, effort, idea s) to campaign
After insult, what will change
The one we've insulted for 64yrs never do you?
Re: It May Be Difficult For Opposition To Stop Tinubu’s Re-election -Monday Ubani by MomohMrMoore: 5:32pm On May 17
Lol, politicians will always be politicians. They dont think anything other than the next election. Nothing concern them about the country being good. Always about election. Nigerians are suffering and dying, this useless politician talking about election in 3 years time. Woe unto u
Re: It May Be Difficult For Opposition To Stop Tinubu’s Re-election -Monday Ubani by Thegamingorca(m): 9:47pm On May 19
LucemFerre:
as e be so ehn... I don give up. It is what is is, anything wey dem like make dem do as always. If God don give up for naija matter who i be

You fit still be angel Gabriel lol
Re: It May Be Difficult For Opposition To Stop Tinubu’s Re-election -Monday Ubani by LucemFerre: 11:46am On May 23
Thegamingorca:

You fit still be angel Gabriel lol
Hahaha… i pray o
Bros how you dey na
Long time
Re: It May Be Difficult For Opposition To Stop Tinubu’s Re-election -Monday Ubani by garykoeman: 1:16pm On May 23
Tinubu is unstoppable.
Re: It May Be Difficult For Opposition To Stop Tinubu’s Re-election -Monday Ubani by Thegamingorca(m): 7:02pm On May 23
LucemFerre:

Hahaha… i pray o
Bros how you dey na
Long time

I dey bro!

I hope say everywhere still stew for you despite this economic hardship.

Longest time.
Re: It May Be Difficult For Opposition To Stop Tinubu’s Re-election -Monday Ubani by LucemFerre: 10:11am On May 24
Thegamingorca:

I dey bro!

I hope say everywhere still stew for you despite this economic hardship.

Longest time.
We dey manage oil and salt and pepper we keep stew for one side until Tinubu epp person life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Detained At Beijing Airport With 87kg Of Marijuana / Why President Goodluck Jonathan Is To Blame For The Insecurity In Nigeria / Am Going To Run Mad If I Have This Fleet Of Cars – Hon Kazaure On Dino Malaye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.