Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,555 members, 7,850,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

After Binance, FG Bans Kucoin From Naira P2P Today - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / After Binance, FG Bans Kucoin From Naira P2P Today (1063 Views)

Money Laundering: US Slams Criminal Charges On Kucoin's 2 Founders / 5 Ways Nigerian Users Can Navigate The Crypto Market After Binance Ban / Buy Dollars Or Bitcoin To Hedge Your Savings From Naira Devaluation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Binance, FG Bans Kucoin From Naira P2P Today by emkz: 7:01pm On May 15
LandMann:

Mumu advise from a typical government propaganda zombiƩ.

Dollar is gaining value because it is very scarce. There's not enough to go round to meet demand.

Asking the CBN to stop dollar sales to the public will create artificial scarcity. People will be desperate to pay any naira price to get their hands on the dollar to facilitate whatever transaction they need it for.

In the end, naira will further lose value.

Inflation has gone up again... Naira has dropped value again.

Do you still remember your moronic defense of Tinubu and Cardoso 8 weeks ago vis a vis where we are now?

You responded to "mumu advise from a typical government propaganda zombie".

If you responded to a zombie, doesn't that make you a zombie?

Can you mention one country where their central bank sells fx to BDCs who then sell to the public within their country?
Re: After Binance, FG Bans Kucoin From Naira P2P Today by LandMann: 7:10pm On May 15
emkz:

You responded to "mumu advise from a typical government propaganda zombie".

If you responded to a zombie, doesn't that make you a zombie?

Can you mention one country where their central bank sells fx to BDCs who then sell to the public within their country?

Go back and read the last sentence in your moronic advice to a useless and irresponsible government that you support. I have reproduced it below in case you pretend not to see it

Cardi B, whilst carrying out measures like delisting naira from Binance or Kucoin, STOP THE PRACTICE OF SELLING FX TO THE PUBLIC

Stop selling fx to the public and stop selling fx to the public through BDC doesn't mean the same thing.

Your post clearly says stop selling fx to the public, and I'm telling you that if the government foolishly does it then Naira will crumble.
Re: After Binance, FG Bans Kucoin From Naira P2P Today by emkz: 7:21pm On May 15
LandMann:

Go back and read the last sentence in your moronic advice to a useless and irresponsible government that you support. I have reproduced it below in case you pretend not to see it

Stop selling fx to the public and stop selling fx to the public through BDC doesn't mean the same thing.

Your post clearly says stop selling fx to the public, and I'm telling you that if the government foolishly does it then Naira will crumble.

I recall you. You were the dude who was palpitating after losing billions to Binance axing.

I remember telling you I won't say I knew how you felt because I didn't. I am not sorry for your loss. I can still see you are in severe pains.

I asked you a question: mention one country where their central bank pumps fx through BDCs into the public market.

Incase you are ignorantly not aware, dollar is not a legal tender within Nigeria. So it is wrong to sell fx to the public within Nigeria.

Like I mentioned, only those travelling, students to pay fees, importers and businesses repatriating their funds need fx. And for their transactions, things can be done electronically.

No other person has any justification for fx within Nigeria. If there is, state it here.

I once bought fx at an airport and they collected my fingerprints and picture as well as giving me a recept with a tracking number. The dollars we threw away through the BDCs, where did they go?
Re: After Binance, FG Bans Kucoin From Naira P2P Today by Feldie: 8:22pm On May 15
RenaissanceGuy:
The black marketers get their rate from these peer2peer crypto spots, which are heavily rigged by people who manipulate the system through placing buy orders at ridiculously high prices and then cancel it, in order to game the market, thereby skyrocketing the rate of naira to the dollar. The endgame is to make massive gains.
if the cardoso had sense he will make the crypto exchange use the price CBN set, that is, the price they're selling dollars to BDC for. Since he started banning the exchanges naira has continued to fall. The only thing he has succeeded in doing is making young people hate Tinubu even more now, someone that was already unbelievably unpopular. He's set to become the most hated president in Nigerian history and will likely be humiliated out of office after one term.
Once you put someone in position of power in Nigeria all they are able to think of is gra gra and power power

(1) (2) (Reply)

Make 2007 Your Best Year Ever! / Help,ringtone Business Idea Details Needed / Have You Seen Nigeriansites.com For A Collection Of All Websites In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.