Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,558 members, 7,850,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

Gboyega Soyannwo: Sanwo-Olu's Deputy Chief Of Staff Is Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gboyega Soyannwo: Sanwo-Olu's Deputy Chief Of Staff Is Dead (28928 Views)

LP’s Legal Team In Court With HD TV As Channels TV Staff Is Called As Witness. / 2023: Sanwo-olu’s Deputy, Hamzat May Run For Senate / Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gboyega Soyannwo: Sanwo-Olu's Deputy Chief Of Staff Is Dead by Konquest: 9:05pm On May 15
TonyeBarcanista:

Lai Muhammed was Tinubu CoS during his first term as Governor, Fashola assumed that role in 2003 after Lai went to Kwara to run for Governor.

Meanwhile, the DCoS is attached to the Deputy Governor.
@TonyeBarcanista

It's been a long time.

Just as I read your first paragraph, I had a jolt and started having a proper memory recall.

You're indeed VERY correct... Thanks for the heads-up here. I'll make a quick correction to my post right away.

All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gboyega Soyannwo: Sanwo-Olu's Deputy Chief Of Staff Is Dead by DTaj: 9:09pm On May 15
kestolove95:
Chief of staff get deputy again? Nawa o

You just showed your IGNORANCE on a public forum! Why didn't you do a little research before insulting people and insinuating a wrong thing?

The Chief of Staff does NOT have a Deputy. The Deputy Chief of Staff is actually the Chief of Staff to the Deputy Governor of any state.

In the same manner, the Senator who is Chief of Staff to Vice President Kashim Shetimma is called Deputy Chief of Staff to the President, and he is NOT a Deputy to Gbajabiamila, the President's Chief of Staff.

These are two clearly different offices...

1 Like

Re: Gboyega Soyannwo: Sanwo-Olu's Deputy Chief Of Staff Is Dead by Enemyofpeace: 9:16pm On May 15
kestolove95:
you dey mind dem?
Re: Gboyega Soyannwo: Sanwo-Olu's Deputy Chief Of Staff Is Dead by Barims(m): 9:24pm On May 15
Wetin concern me? Why am I seeing this undecided
Re: Gboyega Soyannwo: Sanwo-Olu's Deputy Chief Of Staff Is Dead by kolexy(m): 10:05pm On May 15
kestolove95:

The Deputy Chief of Staff is usually in the Deputy Governor's office. You can also refer to the position as Chief of Staff, Deputy Governor's office.
Re: Gboyega Soyannwo: Sanwo-Olu's Deputy Chief Of Staff Is Dead by Pat081: 10:17pm On May 15
Thanks to God that make dead for both the richest and the poor if not hmmmm he will just talk to dead to go and take away the poor one ,.
Re: Gboyega Soyannwo: Sanwo-Olu's Deputy Chief Of Staff Is Dead by omooba05: 11:00pm On May 15
Seun Osiyemi commissioner of transportation pls pay up your staff.. no be your papa money
Re: Gboyega Soyannwo: Sanwo-Olu's Deputy Chief Of Staff Is Dead by aestake: 4:26am On May 16
FreeStuffsNG:

Smh. He was wondering if it was necessary for CoS in Lagos to have a Deputy and I informed him about how busy it is to attend to the Governor so will definitely need a Deputy.
In Nigeria and Africa, there are state and there are MEGA-STATE, LAGOS is a MEGA-STATE sir.
Mega State without electricity, water, and roads.
Re: Gboyega Soyannwo: Sanwo-Olu's Deputy Chief Of Staff Is Dead by slimik: 8:13am On May 16
WorldRichest:

And the Deputy also have his own aides. Political nonsense
it's not nonsense, Just like the hand has elbow ,joints, upper and lower arm, palm, fingers, nails etc all these has its functions and purposes.
Re: Gboyega Soyannwo: Sanwo-Olu's Deputy Chief Of Staff Is Dead by commoditiesnig: 11:01am On May 16
Rest in Peace sir!
kestolove95:

Deputy Chief of staff is Cheif of staff to the Deputy Governor, while the CoS is to the Governor himself

1 Like

Re: Gboyega Soyannwo: Sanwo-Olu's Deputy Chief Of Staff Is Dead by lanresord: 11:06am On May 16
RIP, ALL THE MONEY YOU STEAL CAN NOT BBY LIFE SHAME ON YOU PEOPLE
Re: Gboyega Soyannwo: Sanwo-Olu's Deputy Chief Of Staff Is Dead by commoditiesnig: 11:11am On May 16
Re: Gboyega Soyannwo: Sanwo-Olu's Deputy Chief Of Staff Is Dead by Emman08: 11:17am On May 16
pikechukwu6:

How do you learn from the dead when he can't pass information?

Read well. I said "death". When it happens, it reminds us of our mortality. One better live life wisely cos death is certain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gboyega Soyannwo: Sanwo-Olu's Deputy Chief Of Staff Is Dead by mophic123: 2:21pm On May 16
IPHONE BAWO. CHAII
VeryDarkMan01:
Rest in peace

He looks sick to me

See his fat chicks

Maybe he died from kidney or liver related disease

Meanwhile I fix iPhone panels
Re: Gboyega Soyannwo: Sanwo-Olu's Deputy Chief Of Staff Is Dead by meobizy(f): 4:02pm On May 16
He left to make space for the living. Like an earlier comment claimed “valar morghulis,” all men must die.
Re: Gboyega Soyannwo: Sanwo-Olu's Deputy Chief Of Staff Is Dead by BeigJawnson(m): 4:43pm On May 16
May his soul finds rest...

My condolence to the families at large

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Refuses To Stand During Recitation Of National Anthem / Bola Tinubu 63rd Birthday Is Today / Oby Ezekwesili's Response To Buhari's Order On Ballot Snatching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.