Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:46 PM

Nigeria Should Forget About Worldcup Ticket- South Africa Goalkeeper - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Should Forget About Worldcup Ticket- South Africa Goalkeeper (13009 Views)

South Africa Goalkeeper, Williams And Nwabali Battle For AFCON Awards / Ross Barkley : I Wished Nigeria Picked Me For The Worldcup 2018 / Choirul Huda: Indonesian Goalkeeper Dies After Collision With Team-mate (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Should Forget About Worldcup Ticket- South Africa Goalkeeper by masui(m): 8:31am On May 16
Mrincredy:
What he said is true. That stadium gives bad luck .this is same with the one in kano

Okay ooooo. Let's fix the match in Aso Rock then.

When SE wins on the same turf, it does not give bad luck. Let's be honest with ourselves. All is not well with our football administration.

Cut the stadium some s!ack. So a visiting team will now come and be lucky in your own back yard.
Re: Nigeria Should Forget About Worldcup Ticket- South Africa Goalkeeper by Redman44(m): 8:31am On May 16
Mrincredy:
What he said is true. That stadium gives bad luck .this is same with the one in kano

The NFF should move the stadium then. Why can't this game be played in Lagos? Lagos has two good stadiums. National Stadium , Surulere, should be reactivated.
Re: Nigeria Should Forget About Worldcup Ticket- South Africa Goalkeeper by Mrincredy(m): 8:38am On May 16
Those one that don't know what they are doing. I still don't know why the former minister for sports has not been arrested with the money he collected for building a stadium
Redman44:

The NFF should move the stadium then. Why can't this game be played in Lagos? Lagos has two good stadiums. National Stadium , Surulere, should be reactivated.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Should Forget About Worldcup Ticket- South Africa Goalkeeper by Ategberoson(m): 8:43am On May 16
Imagine the two victors in the front of this nigga grin

Victor Boniface and Victor osihmen

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Forget About Worldcup Ticket- South Africa Goalkeeper by AbujaLagos: 8:53am On May 16
chai! Kpomo con dey do like chicken breast. grin
Re: Nigeria Should Forget About Worldcup Ticket- South Africa Goalkeeper by Mrexcell(m): 9:15am On May 16
South africans boasts a lot this was how they were boasting of beating nigeria before the afcon semi final I like how our players don't talk too much but do the job on the field.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Forget About Worldcup Ticket- South Africa Goalkeeper by Timoleon(m): 10:23am On May 16
texazzpete:
Headline has nothing to do with what the goalkeeper said.

Why go for sensationalism here on Nairaland ?

Just read the responses from majority of the comments here and see how easy it is to brainwash nairalanders. They never read thoroughly, they never question the authenticity of whatever headlines they read. Once they see a headline, they enter into their emotions immediately.
Re: Nigeria Should Forget About Worldcup Ticket- South Africa Goalkeeper by optimusprime2(m): 10:24am On May 16
These "our pianos" have started again grin
Re: Nigeria Should Forget About Worldcup Ticket- South Africa Goalkeeper by godwon01(m): 11:07am On May 16
tuzle:
Bait headline. He said nothing like that in the post and even if he said so, it is in his right to say so.
Yes , he never said that where I read it. Sensational headline to put soccer loving fans of the two countries on collusion again.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Forget About Worldcup Ticket- South Africa Goalkeeper by judedwriter(m): 1:56pm On May 16
I don't expect South Africa to deny the super eagles a ticket to the world cup...

However, if the eagles take any team for granted now, even Benin republic, it might be too calamitous.
Re: Nigeria Should Forget About Worldcup Ticket- South Africa Goalkeeper by Dsimmer: 4:00pm On May 17
Lmao. He should be taken seriously because Nigeria didn't qualify for the world cup the last time and haven't really done well at the world cup. sad

Nigeria have got enough several attacking firepower this time around to qualify I think.

Btw, SA was difficult to beat in the last afcon although they were beaten by Nigeria. Anyways, A front trio of Osimhen, Lookman and Boniface should do.

The problem is the midfield need some rejuvenation.

A good scouting for some good players for the team should do.

It's not difficult to scout for players.

First, know what you want first. For example, if you want a striker, you focus your attention on how good the player is at scoring goal. If it's the holding midfielder, you focus not only on his tackling ability but also, his overall awareness in front of the defence. And so-on.

Secondly, take notice of the player's technique/ball ability. Also check his agility. That should be all.

Meanwhile, I think Solanke should be invited, albeit Nigeria have probably got settled front trio. That being said, Solanke have been quite good in the EPL this season. One of the reasons why Bournemouth has been a surprise. I think he can also play as 10 who are more or less forwards anyway.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Should Forget About Worldcup Ticket- South Africa Goalkeeper by Deogratiasfx: 4:15pm On May 17
The better team should qualify. Done and dusted with all these emotional pains each time I hope on these Super Eagles.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dortmund Sack Manager, Marco Rose After Just One Season In Charge / Neymar To Face UEFA Disciplinary Panel For Slamming Mat Officials After PSG Loss / Verstappen Handed Three-place Grid Drop For Causing Crash With Hamilton

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.