Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

Onitsha River Bank Modernization By Gov Soludo (video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha River Bank Modernization By Gov Soludo (video) (26387 Views)

Peter Obi Portrait Being Drawn at Arroma Flyover, Awka By Gov Soludo(video) / Onitsha River Port Has Been Concessioned. / Onitsha River Port Becomes Functional After Decades Of Planning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha River Bank Modernization By Gov Soludo (video) by LOVEALAIGBO: 1:51pm On May 16
JikSneh:
Is this what Anambra needs at the moment?

ESN/IPOB/UNKNOWN GUNMEN are having a field day all over Anambra state, a friend's car was almost snatched by these ESN miscreants in ogbaru if not for God's intervention but this is all what Soludo cares for?
You swore to protect lives and properties of ndi Anambra but the whole of Anambra state is under siege by unknown gunmen.
Ogbaru as example has been taken over by unknown gunmen, there's virtually everyday killing and kidnapping in this place and no government presence whatsoever, Soludo solution should sit up

Just took a quick look at your useless profile….registered just last month! And just as expected, more than half of your uninformed posts centred on trying to accuse IPOB and ESN of any and every criminality occurring in the south-east! Turns out you’re also a muslim!

Assuming your story of ‘ESN almost snatching your friends car’ is true, what makes your insecure mind presume the criminals were ESN!?

Dude, why do you Igbo-haters take the time and trouble to create impostor profiles just so you can accuse IPOB and ESN falsely!? Why have a people you despise on your mind 24/7!? I don’t get it!

1 Like

Re: Onitsha River Bank Modernization By Gov Soludo (video) by travelzcruix: 2:02pm On May 16
The earlier Nigeria departs from this American model of government in which unnecessary contracts are added just to inflate budgets every year the better for us. A third world country like Nigeria deemed the poverty capital in the world should learn lessons from countries like Bangladesh and India. How come importance is not given to Agriculture in a country of about 200 million people or more hungry people to feed. An average Nigerian responds out of hunger and we see states across the federation puting emphasis that don't affect fundamental things like feeding. Anyway that's Anambra people's business my own governor is showing us Shege pro- max.
Re: Onitsha River Bank Modernization By Gov Soludo (video) by vengertime: 2:03pm On May 16
xile:
Obi just dey play with my mama toto

Fixed
Re: Onitsha River Bank Modernization By Gov Soludo (video) by higgs: 2:51pm On May 16
Obiano did not do anything. Obiano and Mbadinuju are the worst governors of Anambra state.Ngige and Peter Obi did well.Soludo is trying.
yarimo:
NGIGE and OBIANO all did well as governors of Anambra state, now SOLUDO is doing great as governor
Re: Onitsha River Bank Modernization By Gov Soludo (video) by mokwechineme: 2:56pm On May 16
Bestmanfornow:
In effort by Anambra state governor Prof Charles Soludo in making Onitsha a prosperous home land and conducive for business, governor Soludo has started modernization of Marine Onitsha, to build Morden jetty, park and beautification of the river site

Watch through the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_mzswXzoLk?si=i0GXuwr3jXlKORad
stupid image maker. That's the only thing he has been doing for almost 4yrs and filth took over everywhere. Soludo is the worst Anambra has ever had

1 Like

Re: Onitsha River Bank Modernization By Gov Soludo (video) by phorget(m): 2:56pm On May 16
Kay25:

Yes they all did better but the ebola laid the foundation but for soludo he is a man on his own...

No be only foundation, the type of foundation Wike is trying to lay in portharcort abi?🤷‍♂️
Re: Onitsha River Bank Modernization By Gov Soludo (video) by Ofodirinwa: 3:12pm On May 16
Very cool
Re: Onitsha River Bank Modernization By Gov Soludo (video) by yarimo(m): 3:53pm On May 16
higgs:
Obiano did not do anything. Obiano and Mbadinuju are the worst governors of Anambra state.Ngige and Peter Obi did well.Soludo is trying.

Re: Onitsha River Bank Modernization By Gov Soludo (video) by lextube: 4:18pm On May 16
Look at those areas where they're building boats, that is something that can be developed to become a world-class ship-building dockyard where medium to big vessels can be built for both the Nigerian, West-African and the African market.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha River Bank Modernization By Gov Soludo (video) by CheapHomes1: 4:39pm On May 16
Chinjo2:
This is why you need technocrats as Governors and not career politicians.
do technocrats not steal and abuse power?
Re: Onitsha River Bank Modernization By Gov Soludo (video) by kentokay71: 4:48pm On May 16
i cannot see any thing here now apart from laborers packing shar cryp sand
Bestmanfornow:
In effort by Anambra state governor Prof Charles Soludo in making Onitsha a prosperous home land and conducive for business, governor Soludo has started modernization of Marine Onitsha, to build Morden jetty, park and beautification of the river site

Watch through the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_mzswXzoLk?si=i0GXuwr3jXlKORad
Re: Onitsha River Bank Modernization By Gov Soludo (video) by Zeebuy: 5:11pm On May 16
superCleanworks:

Imo state governor is on his bed.

That one is busy looking for the latest bleaching cream to use

1 Like

Re: Onitsha River Bank Modernization By Gov Soludo (video) by Zeebuy: 5:14pm On May 16
NwekereNdokl:
You are a bitter frustrated envious imo baastard, this is project still under construction, but look at Owerri looking like where ghosts and p1gs live. Aren’t you ashamed that Owerri is a dirty glorified village full of okada and that’s why millions of imo Indigenes prefer to live in a better city like Onitsha .

Pictures: Owerri city center

You agbadorian bastards keep trying your best to pitch the SE states against each other. Useless imbeciles you are. The person you quoted isn't likely from imo state but you're here ranting like a geriatric donkey

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha River Bank Modernization By Gov Soludo (video) by Topman7: 5:20pm On May 16
Memyselfu2009:
The Igbo should develop there state, instead of shouting for Biafra..

Enugu develop your state
Abia Develop your state
Ebonyi Develop your state
Anambra Develop your state
IMO develop your state.

And let's see if Nigeria would not beg the Igbos

Instead of looting the state fund
Develop the east

I think they now realise that the Biafra thing is just a waste of time and energy.

Hopefully they get serious and start working to build their states.
Re: Onitsha River Bank Modernization By Gov Soludo (video) by JikSneh: 6:51pm On May 16
Nwa ewu, ozu nwuru anwu.

The worst of a human character is self deceit, problem of ndi Igbo is that we keep lying to ourselves that all is well.....you are just a fóölish tribalistic ezi.
ESN terrorists will snatch your car and bluntly tell you to your face that they deserve your car because they are protecting you.
You people have successfully created terrorist group in the south east in the name of freedom fighting, I'm telling you all these things out of my personal experience.
May God punish all of you terrorist sympathisers
LOVEALAIGBO:

Just took a quick look at your useless profile….registered just last month! And just as expected, more than half of your uninformed posts centred on trying to accuse IPOB and ESN of any and every criminality occurring in the south-east! Turns out you’re also a muslim!

Assuming your story of ‘ESN almost snatching your friends car’ is true, what makes your insecure mind presume the criminals were ESN!?

Dude, why do you Igbo-haters take the time and trouble to create impostor profiles just so you can accuse IPOB and ESN falsely!? Why have a people you despise on your mind 24/7!? I don’t get it!
Re: Onitsha River Bank Modernization By Gov Soludo (video) by JikSneh: 7:00pm On May 16
Stop talking nonsense, I have properties in ogbaru and I'm telling you based on my experience, there's nothing like cult clash in ogbaru, why do you people like lying to yourselves? Have you ever been to ogbaru before? Can you drive to ogbaru today?
Ogbaru has been taken over by unknown gunmen, and if you don't mind, I can share my personal experience with you
histemple:

Ogbaru killings are done by the cultists in Ogbaru. Check that your friend very well. He may not be clean.
Re: Onitsha River Bank Modernization By Gov Soludo (video) by KnowAll(m): 7:25pm On May 16
Both Onitsha and Asaba should have a boardwalk by the side of river. If you see the beautiful walk built in Durban over looking the sea using an African country as example. Even Lagos should have such too.

Our leaders should think out of the box.
Re: Onitsha River Bank Modernization By Gov Soludo (video) by Kay25(m): 7:46pm On May 16
phorget:

No be only foundation, the type of foundation Wike is trying to lay in portharcort abi?🤷‍♂️
rara ours is progressive
Re: Onitsha River Bank Modernization By Gov Soludo (video) by superCleanworks(m): 8:21pm On May 16
Zeebuy:

That one is busy looking for the latest bleaching cream to use

Na lie oh. dem get naturally fair guys for their family.
I am friends of his nephews and they are fair and look just like him. very arrogant too.
Re: Onitsha River Bank Modernization By Gov Soludo (video) by LOVEALAIGBO: 10:12pm On May 16
JikSneh:
Nwa ewu, ozu nwuru anwu.

The worst of a human character is self deceit, problem of ndi Igbo is that we keep lying to ourselves that all is well.....you are just a fóölish tribalistic ezi.
ESN terrorists will snatch your car and bluntly tell you to your face that they deserve your car because they are protecting you.
You people have successfully created terrorist group in the south east in the name of freedom fighting, I'm telling you all these things out of my personal experience.
May God punish all of you terrorist sympathisers

Your big nose must be getting longer and longer the more you lie! I recognise your idiocy! You’re probably the same lying impostor i engaged with last week….using another alternate moniker to carry on with your anti-Igbo agenda!

What baffles the most is why you lot are so terrified of secession yet despise Ndigbo with passion! Are you so pathetic and shameless that you can’t live on your own….in a country free from the people you claim are ‘worthless and damaging the image of your precious Nigeria’!?

I will support Mazi Kanu and IPOB till tomorrow! You can go hang if you have a problem with that! And i doubt ESN still exists! It’s possible that there may be a group or two of Igbo vigilante whose aim is to confront the stinking Fulani bandits/herdsmen/terrorists given free rein to operate in the south-east owing to the uselessness and complicity of the federal gov’t! They may also be driven to act based on their innocent kinsfolk who have been murdered in cold-blood by the aforementioned terrorist scum and Nigerian security!

The actions of these vigilante, if they do exist and are operating based on the reasons i just gave, are misguided but i can empathise with them! There’s no telling how even i would react if, God forbid, my own blood brother is gunned down in cold blood by some useless ex-boko absorbed into the Nigerian army, then have to suffer the added insult of having your bigoted ilk mock us on nairaland as has been done numerous times in the past!

IPOB has been in existence long before the coming of that viper Buhari in 2015! They never attacked anyone during this period! All they did was sensitise their people on the need to be truly free from the shackles of ‘one Nigeria’! It’s insecure pharaohs like you and Buhari who got frightened and initiated a unofficial state policy aimed at criminalising the secessionist organisation and branding them and their leaders as ‘terrorists’! This is your mission on this forum….but you’ve got me here to call you out on your bullshit, lies and revisionism!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ADP Pulls Out Of Pdp-led Coalition Against Buhari / Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Reconstructed Enugu Miliken Hill Road / Remo Omokri: North And SW Are The Only Places You Can Campaign Openly And Freely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.