Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

Reconstruction Of Lafenwa/Rounder Road In Ogun State Resumes - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Reconstruction Of Lafenwa/Rounder Road In Ogun State Resumes (11877 Views)

Reconstruction Of General Gas, Iyana Church Road In Ibadan (Photos) / The Reconstruction Of Mile 110-Ring Road In Oyo (Pictures) / Tanker Explosion At Lafenwa Market, Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reconstruction Of Lafenwa/Rounder Road In Ogun State Resumes by nihinlade(m): 10:07pm On May 15
If there is an award for the WORST GOVERNOR OF THE CENTURY, it should be this Dapo of a guy. I always pity Ogun state people.

They need to wake up and vote in a good governor for once.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reconstruction Of Lafenwa/Rounder Road In Ogun State Resumes by Kemadealadire(f): 10:08pm On May 15
So, they waited for the rains to start, smh.
Re: Reconstruction Of Lafenwa/Rounder Road In Ogun State Resumes by Dannydrums889: 10:11pm On May 15
Dbegining:
I'll say this as the whole truth.

Dapo Abiodun is the worst governor in the SW.

Roads are in a terrible state. Check OTA - Lusada - Agbara road very bad.

That's a road that leads to almost all the industries in Ogun state. Ogun State has been very unlucky with governors
If you see the big revenue generated in that adodo-ota axis enn,you will be amazed
This is one of the road that leads to most of the big industries in ogun state but to build beta road for na wahala

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of Lafenwa/Rounder Road In Ogun State Resumes by hopexter(m): 10:13pm On May 15
Resumes or Begins
Re: Reconstruction Of Lafenwa/Rounder Road In Ogun State Resumes by humberjade: 10:19pm On May 15
The machineries are just for photo ops, that road project is going nowhere. Soon, they will disappear from the site and blame rain for it. Nigeria, the more you look, the less you see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reconstruction Of Lafenwa/Rounder Road In Ogun State Resumes by Ashirioluwa: 10:33pm On May 15
They started the construction of Sango-Ijoko road over 12 years ago, the project is still not completed as of today.

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of Lafenwa/Rounder Road In Ogun State Resumes by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:56pm On May 15
The man is only constructing the roundabout that he has abandoned for years. Tell him to finish the second face from Ogun Radio to Rounder and Ayetoro-Alamala-Olorunda axis including Soyoye road. It is then we'll take him as a serious Governor
Re: Reconstruction Of Lafenwa/Rounder Road In Ogun State Resumes by Encyclopedia1: 11:04pm On May 15
This guy na Danladi ooo. What happened to Moore Junction and Adatan back to Moore?
Re: Reconstruction Of Lafenwa/Rounder Road In Ogun State Resumes by bionixs: 1:01am On May 16
Please , the government should go and check the quality of they are doing there. Thanks
Re: Reconstruction Of Lafenwa/Rounder Road In Ogun State Resumes by spartachico(m): 3:12am On May 16
Long over due , I can't even take bike with a smooth ride to soyoye,sometimes I had to pass the route to soyoye instead of coming through lafenwa to rounder,they should sha do the road from there to rounder completely because na crescent university so half of the road
Re: Reconstruction Of Lafenwa/Rounder Road In Ogun State Resumes by omojoibo: 3:38am On May 16
no thanks to governor dapo,
Abeokuta remains the most neglected state capital shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of Lafenwa/Rounder Road In Ogun State Resumes by RussellRutherfo: 9:00am On May 16
Dbegining:
I'll say this as the whole truth.

Dapo Abiodun is the worst governor in the SW.

Roads are in a terrible state. Check OTA - Lusada - Agbara road very bad.

That's a road that leads to almost all the industries in Ogun state. Ogun State has been very unlucky with governors

You know the road well.

Passed through that road and kept wondering the hell those who commute that road have been going through for years.

The kind red mud dust wey cover me.
Re: Reconstruction Of Lafenwa/Rounder Road In Ogun State Resumes by Lawalkay(m): 3:05pm On May 16
Wet in be this. Where is the road? Dis polilooters una end go better so.
Re: Reconstruction Of Lafenwa/Rounder Road In Ogun State Resumes by mignone(f): 7:39pm On May 16
anthonyuncle:
Hope they will complete it this time
Brief jiatus? They've been on it for nothing less than 20yrs now, administration upon administration
Re: Reconstruction Of Lafenwa/Rounder Road In Ogun State Resumes by mignone(f): 7:40pm On May 16
IboHausaYoruba:
Hmmn! This road was started during osoba's tenure, passed down to Amosu's and now Dapo. All the governors are just cashing out from this project.
Gbenga Daniel nko?
Re: Reconstruction Of Lafenwa/Rounder Road In Ogun State Resumes by Dbegining: 7:36am On May 17
RussellRutherfo:

You know the road well.

Passed through that road and kept wondering the hell those who commute that road have been going through for years.

The kind red mud dust wey cover me.

Bro, that state is in a big mess.

I even heard Oyedepo tried to fix that ota axis but they didn't allow him to.

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of Lafenwa/Rounder Road In Ogun State Resumes by Dbegining: 7:37am On May 17
Dannydrums889:

If you see the big revenue generated in that adodo-ota axis enn,you will be amazed
This is one of the road that leads to most of the big industries in ogun state but to build beta road for na wahala

And APC will still campaign in 2027 in that state and win. That's the funny thing.
Re: Reconstruction Of Lafenwa/Rounder Road In Ogun State Resumes by Dbegining: 7:38am On May 17
Tinybabs:

Chief there is no where in Ogun state that is enjoying good road. Am a marketer and I oversee guys in south west. Ogun state is the worst. OTA, IJEBUODE TO ITELE, IJEBU EAST, SAGAMU,FROM ISHERI NORTH TO MOWE, AKUTE

You're 100% correct. I don't know what the governor will use as his achievement after his time in office.
Re: Reconstruction Of Lafenwa/Rounder Road In Ogun State Resumes by anthonyuncle(m): 9:14pm On May 17
mignone:

Brief jiatus? They've been on it for nothing less than 20yrs now, administration upon administration

Omo, these politicians are heartless

(1) (2) (Reply)

Traveling To Bahrain - Don't Pay Any Agent. / Luxembourg Visa From Nigeria / Air Maroc Makes An Emergency Landing In Lagos Due To Engine Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.