Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,410 members, 7,853,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:04 AM

2nd Term Is Easier To Win For A Strong Powerful President Like Tinubu??? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2nd Term Is Easier To Win For A Strong Powerful President Like Tinubu??? (15866 Views)

Wike: God Won’t Give Nigeria Another President Like Buhari / Pastor Tunde Bakare: I Will Become President Like Joe Biden In 2023 / First Term Is For Project Initiation- Osita Chidoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2nd Term Is Easier To Win For A Strong Powerful President Like Tinubu??? by CheapHomes1: 1:55pm On May 16
numericalguy:

IP0B/0BIDIENTS are always wishing for the death of Muslim leaders but God keep on Shaming them.

You people so desperately wanted Buhari die back then that you generated a malicious and wicked story that Buhari was dead and that a clone called Jubrin from Sudan is the one ruling Nigeria.

how is living standard in nigeria today? what is the rate of inflation as at today? are you still living with your parents?

2 Likes

Re: 2nd Term Is Easier To Win For A Strong Powerful President Like Tinubu??? by phemray(m): 1:56pm On May 16
kunle4toyeyaho:
I am a supporter of PBAT but only outstanding performance can guarantee his re-election. Mr. President needs to make life more comfortable for Nigerians

But how can life be more e comfortable for Nigeria when Nigerians themselves are not patriotic? Everyone want to cash out. No standard and everyone keep boasting to fix Nigeria problems but imagine, Obasanjo govt. Better pass yaradua, yaradua better than Jonathan, Jonathan ok than buhari and now buhari conditions better for Nigerian than Tinubu. Same way Tinubu will be better than the next president and so on. Simply because we are expecting miracle performer and policies changes at every new government.
Re: 2nd Term Is Easier To Win For A Strong Powerful President Like Tinubu??? by CheapHomes1: 1:56pm On May 16
numericalguy:

That is why God keep disgracing you people all the time over and over again.

IP0B/0BIDIENTS are always wishing for the death of Muslim leaders but God keep on Shaming them.

You people so desperately wanted Buhari die back then that you generated a malicious and wicked story that Buhari was dead and that a clone called Jubrin from Sudan is the one ruling Nigeria.

how did Nigeria fare under buhari's administration or were you not born by then? are muslims enjoying nigeria at the moment?
Re: 2nd Term Is Easier To Win For A Strong Powerful President Like Tinubu??? by Dougad: 1:59pm On May 16
Yorubas are slaves.

Anyone from the south south voting in this fool is a slave that needs to be banished from the region
Re: 2nd Term Is Easier To Win For A Strong Powerful President Like Tinubu??? by numericalguy(m): 2:28pm On May 16
CheapHomes1:

how did Nigeria fare under buhari's administration or were you not born by then? are muslims enjoying nigeria at the moment?

1) By capturing the cannibal monkey in Kenya and putting him DSS dungeon to be eating watery beans grin
Re: 2nd Term Is Easier To Win For A Strong Powerful President Like Tinubu??? by CheapHomes1: 2:30pm On May 16
numericalguy:

1) By capturing the cannibal monkey in Kenya and putting him DSS dungeon to be eating watery beans grin

how did Nigeria fare under buhari's administration or were you not born by then? are muslims enjoying nigeria at the moment? is it watery beans muslims in nigeria are eating?
Re: 2nd Term Is Easier To Win For A Strong Powerful President Like Tinubu??? by numericalguy(m): 2:52pm On May 16
CheapHomes1:

how did Nigeria fare under buhari's administration or were you not born by then? are muslims enjoying nigeria at the moment? is it watery beans muslims in nigeria are eating?

Na the Orangutan wey dey DSS dungeon dey eat watery beans grin

Re: 2nd Term Is Easier To Win For A Strong Powerful President Like Tinubu??? by SonofLagos: 2:56pm On May 16
DMerciful:
You said so in 2023 and he won the election with more states
grin that was before the world got to know the tribalist and religious fanatic he his….his yes daddy mix tape is enough to do more damage to whatever chances he has left😂😂
Re: 2nd Term Is Easier To Win For A Strong Powerful President Like Tinubu??? by CheapHomes1: 2:57pm On May 16
numericalguy:

Na the Orangutan wey dey DSS dungeon dey eat watery beans grin
is that you in the picture? how did Nigeria fare under buhari's administration or were you not born by then? are muslims enjoying nigeria at the moment? is it watery beans muslims in nigeria are eating?
Re: 2nd Term Is Easier To Win For A Strong Powerful President Like Tinubu??? by ottersberger(m): 3:05pm On May 16
CilicMarin:

Wetin you smoke?? grin grin

Peter Obi's fresh air
Re: 2nd Term Is Easier To Win For A Strong Powerful President Like Tinubu??? by DMerciful(m): 3:07pm On May 16
4 people tweeting in a room
SonofLagos:
grin that was before the world got to know the tribalist and religious fanatic he his….his yes daddy mix tape is enough to do more damage to whatever chances he has left😂😂
Re: 2nd Term Is Easier To Win For A Strong Powerful President Like Tinubu??? by Tflex01: 3:09pm On May 16
DMerciful:
I'm happy so that Tilumbu would be booted out 2027

😂
Re: 2nd Term Is Easier To Win For A Strong Powerful President Like Tinubu??? by Khyrvxjzy: 3:16pm On May 16
DMerciful:
I was asking him a question because I wanted to check his wellness
we will vote tinubu a milliion time
Re: 2nd Term Is Easier To Win For A Strong Powerful President Like Tinubu??? by DMerciful(m): 3:18pm On May 16
Just remember Obi won in Lagos
Khyrvxjzy:
we will vote tinubu a milliion time
Re: 2nd Term Is Easier To Win For A Strong Powerful President Like Tinubu??? by soullove1881(m): 3:19pm On May 16
DMerciful:
What is funny here?

At a point you guys have to come out of your cowardice

Since you're a pawn to politicians, you are free to sacrifice yourself for them. It's your choice.
I have a better choice.
Peace ✌️
Re: 2nd Term Is Easier To Win For A Strong Powerful President Like Tinubu??? by kYjelly2: 3:21pm On May 16
numericalguy:

May God help us separate from people like you
Re: 2nd Term Is Easier To Win For A Strong Powerful President Like Tinubu??? by SonofLagos: 3:22pm On May 16
DMerciful:
4 people tweeting in a room
grin don’t worry this time around, Tinubu won’t need to spend much money on campaign…yes daddy mix tape will be subtitled in Hausa language so they can how the religious and ethnic bigot for who he his cheesy
Re: 2nd Term Is Easier To Win For A Strong Powerful President Like Tinubu??? by kYjelly2: 3:22pm On May 16
DMerciful:
Clearly, you don't have a reasonable response.

Dude you have patience on Nairaland sha, but Kudos.

I pray we all separate in this demonic country, by God's grace, amen!

1 Like

Re: 2nd Term Is Easier To Win For A Strong Powerful President Like Tinubu??? by DMerciful(m): 3:27pm On May 16
You don't know the suffering Tilumbu has subjected Northerners to
SonofLagos:
grin don’t worry this time around, Tinubu won’t need to spend much money on campaign…yes daddy mix tape will be subtitled in Hausa language so they can how the religious and ethnic bigot for who he his cheesy
Re: 2nd Term Is Easier To Win For A Strong Powerful President Like Tinubu??? by Babangidapikin: 3:27pm On May 16
I know been the President of Nigeria is not easy but the truth is price of things are going up, there just have to be some visible results for Nigerian suffering... spending 80bn on Hajj instead of roads , hospitals and schools does not cut it for me, although I understand the President was in a tight corner ...

1 Like

Re: 2nd Term Is Easier To Win For A Strong Powerful President Like Tinubu??? by kYjelly2: 3:33pm On May 16
hammer567:
ARE WE SURPRISE?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsNrBi9xVp4

When you say Africans are dumb, like...

This video above says POVERTY RATE IN NIGERIA IS 39%

Do you guys know what 39% is? Do NAIRALANDERS UNDERSTAND THIS?

Do all these braindead guys shouting IPOB, BLA BLA, understand what 39% is? Yet, your president approved 90B for Hajj in such a hurry.

It's not 39% are doing so so, or in lower income class above poverty, NO, it's 39% of your population in POVERTY

Yet those like Yarimo and Helinues will keep shouting IPOB, HOBI...
It's almost like sheep being led to the slaughter while they laugh and make merry

Oh my Goodness!

Men, Nigeria is so not gonna be a place to live in about 10 years at this rate, MAY GOD HELP US ALL, in Jesus mighty name I pray.

Most importantly I pray to God that the country can split up without bloodshed, and all countries that emerge have Great Leaders in Jesus name, amen!
Re: 2nd Term Is Easier To Win For A Strong Powerful President Like Tinubu??? by SonofLagos: 3:38pm On May 16
DMerciful:
You don't know the suffering Tilumbu has subjected Northerners to
so they would leave Tinubu who has just one more term and vote bitte obi a Igbo religious and ethnic fanatic? 😂😂😂 you better off a spare part trader, politic is not your forte
Re: 2nd Term Is Easier To Win For A Strong Powerful President Like Tinubu??? by HellVictorinho6(m): 3:49pm On May 16
Whatever
Re: 2nd Term Is Easier To Win For A Strong Powerful President Like Tinubu??? by DMerciful(m): 3:54pm On May 16
What has Tilumbu illegitimate presidency done for them? Nothing but sufferings and killings
SonofLagos:
so they would leave Tinubu who has just one more term and vote bitte obi a Igbo religious and ethnic fanatic? 😂😂😂 you better off a spare part trader, politic is not your forte
Re: 2nd Term Is Easier To Win For A Strong Powerful President Like Tinubu??? by Chiefoh2: 4:07pm On May 16
UncleAyo:
The statement is not absolutely true. It is just a mind game.

With proper strategies and corporation of card holding voters (not the online empty-headed big-mouthed narcists and nzobu cronies), any president can be booted out.

I agree that President Bola Tinubu is a very powerful president, but he should not slack at doing the right things. Power is transient.

My wish and prayer for the president is that like Awolowo made unforgettable and historical impacts in the SW, he should be able to make impact that will outlive him in Nigeria.

There are formal presidents still alive that nothing in particular can be said about them as historical impact on Nigeria than the structure of corruption, election rigging, nepotism, diversion of developmental fund (like building of Electric Power damn) and so on. Soon, when they are gone, we will only remember them only when reading a list of past presidents.

Some forefather of the American sat down and make vows (through writing of constitution and creation of systems that discourage corruption) to ensure that only men with integrity (and not with questionable past) will ever be able to lead their nation. They are enjoying the benefit today.

Oba To Ba Je Ti Ilu Toro Oruko Re Koni Pare, Eyi To Si Je Ti Ilu Daru, Bakana Oruko Re koni Pare.

OMoluabi to Dara ni e
Re: 2nd Term Is Easier To Win For A Strong Powerful President Like Tinubu??? by Khyrvxjzy: 4:21pm On May 16
DMerciful:
Just remember Obi won in Lagos
you guys said obi won the election now its obi won lagos

console bro
Re: 2nd Term Is Easier To Win For A Strong Powerful President Like Tinubu??? by DMerciful(m): 4:22pm On May 16
Obi won the election.

I mentioned Lagos to tell you how popular Obi is to win in the Lagos Tinubu built
Khyrvxjzy:
you guys said obi won the election now its obi won lagos

console bro
Re: 2nd Term Is Easier To Win For A Strong Powerful President Like Tinubu??? by drmikeadams(m): 4:22pm On May 16
Tap0lane:
Tinubu should perform before dreaming of 2027. Make una rest from creating all this foolish thread. I de support Tinubu but I won't support his failure, at the moment he is failing on all front. All fronts with no exception.

Thank you for acknowledging the truth grin
Re: 2nd Term Is Easier To Win For A Strong Powerful President Like Tinubu??? by drmikeadams(m): 4:24pm On May 16
kYjelly2:

When you say Africans are dumb, like...

This video above says POVERTY RATE IN NIGERIA IS 39%

Do you guys know what 39% is? Do NAIRALANDERS UNDERSTAND THIS?

Do all these braindead guys shouting IPOB, BLA BLA, understand what 39% is? Yet, your president approved 90B for Hajj in such a hurry.

It's not 39% are doing so so, or in lower income class above poverty, NO, it's 39% of your population in POVERTY

Yet those like Yarimo and Helinues will keep shouting IPOB, HOBI...
It's almost like sheep being led to the slaughter while they laugh and make merry

Oh my Goodness!

Men, Nigeria is so not gonna be a place to live in about 10 years at this rate, MAY GOD HELP US ALL, in Jesus mighty name I pray.

Most importantly I pray to God that the country can split up without bloodshed, and all countries that emerge have Great Leaders in Jesus name, amen!

Forget hellanus his foolishness knows no bounds
Re: 2nd Term Is Easier To Win For A Strong Powerful President Like Tinubu??? by SonofLagos: 4:25pm On May 16
DMerciful:
What has Tilumbu illegitimate presidency done for them? Nothing but sufferings and killings
grin so you are now their spoke person grin a bloody Okoro? Is God not wonderful😄 who will ever thought a day would come when an ibo man cares about what an Hausa man want? So they’re no more Almajiris or the derogatory names ya lots love to call them😂 don’t worry, even if they won’t be voting Tinubu, I’m definitely sure they won’t be voting a bitter Obi a yes daddy religious and ethnic bigot😂😂😂
Re: 2nd Term Is Easier To Win For A Strong Powerful President Like Tinubu??? by bdon123(m): 4:31pm On May 16
KnowAll:
Looks like there is no vacancy in 2027. Tinubu is not Jonathan that you would push aside oh. He is a God Father and when d battle is drawn he would gather his troops accordingly.

Watch this space.
Ofcourse he will win person wey grab government wen he wasnt in power.is it now that he is in power that u wan stop am.me sha i am happy agbado are feeling d heat n honestly i hope tinubu continues beyond 2027 jst so all those lazy agbado waiting for egun je can suffer n receive sense.
For me ,i bought a house at abuja this year so dollar or naira crash worries me less...my only worries is that poverty is increasing so is crime rate n my extended family are becoming more n more dependent on me for survival which isnt nice.
Re: 2nd Term Is Easier To Win For A Strong Powerful President Like Tinubu??? by DMerciful(m): 4:33pm On May 16
Almajiri is a reality of the North. They can get angry about it but the most important thing is to do something about it.

You're trying hard to deflect but there's absolutely nothing for Northerners in Tinubu's illegitimate presidency than sufferings
SonofLagos:
grin so you are now their spoke person grin a bloody Okoro? Is God not wonderful😄 who will ever thought a day would come when an ibo man cares about what an Hausa man want? So they’re no more Almajiris or the derogatory names ya lots love to call them😂 don’t worry, even if they won’t be voting Tinubu, I’m definitely sure they won’t be voting a bitter Obi a yes daddy religious and ethnic bigot😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

It’s End To Political Rascality— Bode George / Break-up Not Solution To Nigeria’s Problems — Osinbajo / 2023 Presidency: No PDP Candidate Can Contest Against Me – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.