Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:17 AM

I Still Buy Fuel For ₦670 In Benin. How Much Do You Buy Fuel? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Still Buy Fuel For ₦670 In Benin. How Much Do You Buy Fuel? (14538 Views)

Nigeria Can’t Be Subsidising Fuel For Neighbouring Countries - President Tinubu / US Citizens Buy Fuel In Plastic Bags, Kegs As Fuel Scarcity Hits Some US States / Historical Similarities Between Yoruba And Benin, How Ife Beget Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Still Buy Fuel For ₦670 In Benin. How Much Do You Buy Fuel? by Eberex(m): 1:07pm On May 16
580 at NNPC ogudu
Re: I Still Buy Fuel For ₦670 In Benin. How Much Do You Buy Fuel? by Nteogwuija(m): 1:15pm On May 16
anonymous1759:

You sound dumb , why will someone expose another man’s business like that ? Everything is politics to you Bitter Obi con heads

Sense don elude this one. Is a legit business meant to be covert or overt?

1 Like

Re: I Still Buy Fuel For ₦670 In Benin. How Much Do You Buy Fuel? by anonymous1759(m): 1:35pm On May 16
Nteogwuija:

Sense don elude this one. Is a legit business meant to be covert or overt?

Have sense legit or not legit , people who post their legitimate cars online cover their plate number for a reason . Everyone has a right to privacy. Some naija used cars on jiji the sellers cover their number plate .
Re: I Still Buy Fuel For ₦670 In Benin. How Much Do You Buy Fuel? by Kobojunkie: 1:45pm On May 16
farouk2much:
617... 630.... 750
And this is with the supposed reintroduction of fuel subsidy? lipsrsealed
Re: I Still Buy Fuel For ₦670 In Benin. How Much Do You Buy Fuel? by SamOchuko: 1:49pm On May 16
nkemjacob2:
I was surprised to see this filling station in Benin city selling fuel for as low as 670 when other filling stations sell high as 800 and above undecided

We still have patriotic Nigerians

How much do you buy fuel in your environs.

GOD WILL BLESS THIS INDIVIDUAL FOR THIS WORK IF ACTUALLY FUEL HASN'T BEEN INCREASED OFFICIALLY

Where in Benin is this? What’s the name of the station? Make I go buy my tank and kegs full
Re: I Still Buy Fuel For ₦670 In Benin. How Much Do You Buy Fuel? by charlypoker(m): 1:57pm On May 16
Its Nipco. these guys are the best. I bought fuel today @670 at Nipco
Re: I Still Buy Fuel For ₦670 In Benin. How Much Do You Buy Fuel? by Kobojunkie: 2:00pm On May 16
charlypoker:
Its Nipco. these guys are the best. I bought fuel today @670 at Nipco
After fuel subsidy has been readded by the Government.
Re: I Still Buy Fuel For ₦670 In Benin. How Much Do You Buy Fuel? by Jungleluv5: 2:05pm On May 16
NNPC 580,TOTAL AND MOBIL 625 AND 890, 9OO AND SO ON
Re: I Still Buy Fuel For ₦670 In Benin. How Much Do You Buy Fuel? by verygudbadguy(m): 2:08pm On May 16
nkemjacob2:
I was surprised to see this filling station in Benin city selling fuel for as low as 670 when other filling stations sell high as 800 and above undecided

GOD WILL BLESS THIS INDIVIDUAL FOR THIS WORK IF ACTUALLY FUEL HASN'T BEEN INCREASED OFFICIALLY

Mobil Awolowo Road Ikoyi. There are 2 NNPC on same road selling at 568 but the queue was too long.
Re: I Still Buy Fuel For ₦670 In Benin. How Much Do You Buy Fuel? by Sniper101(m): 2:20pm On May 16
OP

ONLY NNPCL outlets sells at such a price
over here in Port Harcourt, on a good day NNPCL outlets sells petrol for 591 while it goes for 660 on a bad day. But every other day? other petrol stations sell for 850 over here.
Re: I Still Buy Fuel For ₦670 In Benin. How Much Do You Buy Fuel? by DMerciful(m): 2:23pm On May 16
N670 is low?
nkemjacob2:

Re: I Still Buy Fuel For ₦670 In Benin. How Much Do You Buy Fuel? by FireUpNow(m): 2:23pm On May 16
For this Benin City wey transport cost like gold so? Tell me the truth oga.
Re: I Still Buy Fuel For ₦670 In Benin. How Much Do You Buy Fuel? by andyxyler(m): 3:00pm On May 16
I bought fuel N700 at AA Rano yesterday in Kogi state
Re: I Still Buy Fuel For ₦670 In Benin. How Much Do You Buy Fuel? by CooldipoMPS: 3:09pm On May 16
SKYHIGHfx:

Digits
Re: I Still Buy Fuel For ₦670 In Benin. How Much Do You Buy Fuel? by Vikkiboi(m): 3:30pm On May 16
not sure why the guy refuse to drop location but i think that is nipco around peanut axis.

1k is high o, which side is that

lululovesblue:
LMAO
I'm in Benin right now and I got fuel for 1000 yesterday. What part of Benin is this abeg?
Re: I Still Buy Fuel For ₦670 In Benin. How Much Do You Buy Fuel? by Righteousness1: 4:01pm On May 16
890 per litre here in my place
Re: I Still Buy Fuel For ₦670 In Benin. How Much Do You Buy Fuel? by Tflex01: 4:33pm On May 16
Ofunaofu:
It shall never be well with those who worked, supported and encouraged this calamitous Tinubu government on Nigerians

Same with you and your family. Amen!
Re: I Still Buy Fuel For ₦670 In Benin. How Much Do You Buy Fuel? by farouk2much(m): 4:37pm On May 16
Kobojunkie:
And this is with the supposed reintroduction of fuel subsidy? lipsrsealed
that's. Minna
Re: I Still Buy Fuel For ₦670 In Benin. How Much Do You Buy Fuel? by Sijo01(f): 4:54pm On May 16
Bought for 820 yesterday 😢 😢 😢 😭
Re: I Still Buy Fuel For ₦670 In Benin. How Much Do You Buy Fuel? by TOPMAN4LIFE: 5:02pm On May 16
Presently, we buy in bonny island, Rivers State #1100.
Some Niger Delta communities are really suffering in the midst of plenty.
I believe if the road is completed to Port Harcourt, it will reduce the price of petrol and other things
Re: I Still Buy Fuel For ₦670 In Benin. How Much Do You Buy Fuel? by Baselm: 5:33pm On May 16
Where in Benin City is the filling station and what is the name
Re: I Still Buy Fuel For ₦670 In Benin. How Much Do You Buy Fuel? by Kobojunkie: 5:36pm On May 16
farouk2much:
that's. Minna
On fuel subsidy, right? undecided
Re: I Still Buy Fuel For ₦670 In Benin. How Much Do You Buy Fuel? by Ofunaofu: 5:40pm On May 16
Tflex01:

Same with you and your family. Amen!

It shall never be well with you and others who worked, supported and encouraged this calamitous Tinubu government on Nigerians
Re: I Still Buy Fuel For ₦670 In Benin. How Much Do You Buy Fuel? by Tflex01: 5:45pm On May 16
Ofunaofu:

It shall never be well with you and others who worked, supported and encouraged this calamitous Tinubu government on Nigerians

Same with you, your usel.ess parents and the rest of your unfortunate family members. Amen

cool
Re: I Still Buy Fuel For ₦670 In Benin. How Much Do You Buy Fuel? by Ofunaofu: 5:47pm On May 16
Tflex01:

Same with you, your usel.ess parents and the rest of your unfortunate family members. Amen

cool

Re: I Still Buy Fuel For ₦670 In Benin. How Much Do You Buy Fuel? by Samade7: 5:47pm On May 16
idanone:
660 in ilorin.

Where in ilorin, apart from bovas n NNPC?
Re: I Still Buy Fuel For ₦670 In Benin. How Much Do You Buy Fuel? by Akeju101: 7:25pm On May 16
I bought 613 in Ibadan this evening
Re: I Still Buy Fuel For ₦670 In Benin. How Much Do You Buy Fuel? by DONFASZY(m): 7:25pm On May 16
Sai baba
Sai emilokan
We no go suffer am reach d people wey carry dis govt for head
Oya insult ur fadas
Re: I Still Buy Fuel For ₦670 In Benin. How Much Do You Buy Fuel? by ukandi1(m): 7:43pm On May 16
#900 ,
Obudu, Northern Cross River State
Re: I Still Buy Fuel For ₦670 In Benin. How Much Do You Buy Fuel? by HRMK: 8:25pm On May 16
when you put up things of this nature you must give full details about you and the so called petrol station!
Re: I Still Buy Fuel For ₦670 In Benin. How Much Do You Buy Fuel? by IzRayl: 9:34pm On May 16
Romans,riquest,sobaz,allez charis gas stations
Sirchiboy:

Please any filling station selling that price in ada George

I buy 850
Re: I Still Buy Fuel For ₦670 In Benin. How Much Do You Buy Fuel? by Sirchiboy: 9:40pm On May 16
IzRayl:
Romans,riquest,sobaz,allez charis gas stations
Thank you chief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari And The June 12 Saga By Reuben Abati / Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut Month End – Fashola / Lawsuit Filed In Chicago Over Nigerian Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.