Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,923 members, 7,863,251 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:49 PM

Simon Ekpa Lied; Killings Happened In Haiti, Not South Africa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Simon Ekpa Lied; Killings Happened In Haiti, Not South Africa (753 Views)

Peter Obi Was In Haiti In 2010 After The Earthquake / Hafsat Abiola: Why I Will Stand With Yahaya Bello, Not South West Aspirants / Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simon Ekpa Lied; Killings Happened In Haiti, Not South Africa by dangermouse(m): 11:30am On May 16
Simon Ekpa should hide his fave in shame for decieving the gullible in Nigeria.

This post could have easily set the country on fire.

2 Likes

Re: Simon Ekpa Lied; Killings Happened In Haiti, Not South Africa by Putindbutt: 12:09pm On May 16
Zooposki:

Who told you I’m Urhobo? All I said was the crime to be investigated instead of shooting at innocent victims. Imagine someone kills another person in front of my house and the policemen knocks on my gate and starts shooting at my family, how will that make sense? Have I not been vindicated when it was found out that the soldiers were there for nefarious reasons and the people were only defending themselves. Keep supporting rubbish like the typical Agbadorian that you are you are. May Ogun render you impotent.
Ogun strike your left boob, urhobo slowpoke.
Re: Simon Ekpa Lied; Killings Happened In Haiti, Not South Africa by Zooposki(f): 12:11pm On May 16
Putindbutt:

Ogun strike your left boob, urhobo slowpoke.

Thunder fire ya left blokos.
Re: Simon Ekpa Lied; Killings Happened In Haiti, Not South Africa by 3exe3: 4:40pm On May 16
Tap0lane:
So because of that you Ipob can lie that killing in Haiti is from South Africa ?!

Can you believe a human with a functional brain is making this argument ? Ask this senseless being who did he vote in the last election to judge his level of foolishness n you will thank God Nigeria escaped the foolishness we would have been plunged into.

Oga get sense by learning comprehension. You need to learn comprehension my guy
Re: Simon Ekpa Lied; Killings Happened In Haiti, Not South Africa by IronGalaxy: 8:07pm On May 16
3exe3:
He is against the killings though. SA always kill Nigerians maybe the reason for his transgression. Suprised he has nt sent ESN there to protect attah of igala servants.
Absolutely not true

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anioma Community In Abuja Passes Vote Of Confidence In Ned Nwoko / Reps Panel Vs Oputa Panel / What happened to the promise by democrats to cut back On ear marks when elected?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.