Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,243 members, 7,836,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Pastor Impregnates 4 Under-aged Girls. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor Impregnates 4 Under-aged Girls. (1656 Views)

Pastor Abuses, Impregnates And Abandons Woman Seeking Spiritual Help / Under-aged Bride Kills Husband Over Hyperactive Libido In Plateau / Man Impregnates Wife’s Friend 3 Months After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Impregnates 4 Under-aged Girls. by pilas: 4:46pm On Sep 22, 2007
ODOGWU EMEKA ODOGWU Awka

A Pastor with God’s Decision Bible Church Ubahu Ekwem Ihiala, Anambra State, Pastor Victor Ikediaso who abducted four under-aged girl members of his Church and raped them is now cooling off in the police net for impregnating them after the sexual spree.

Disclosing this during a press briefing in his office yesterday in Awka, the State Police Commissioner, Mr Oliver Osuchukwu, also said that an eleven year old girl, Anurika Ananti from Awkuzu in Oyi local government area of the state was raped to death last weekend in her parents’ farm by two farmers from Izzi in Ebonyi state.

The commissioner said the pastor took delight in luring under-aged girls between the ages of 10 and 15 to sex in the name of evangelism but was unlucky when four of his victims were tested pregnant and all pointed to him as being responsible, warning parents to be mindful of their female children movements at all time to avoid being victims of rape.

Furthermore, the police in the state has recovered assorted brands of vehicles stolen by armed robbers in the state during various armed robbery operations including two jeeps, Mercedes Benz 190, KIA DV, Toyota car, One view Foton bus, Pathfinder and Hiace Bus snatched from a transport company, C.N Okoli recently, among others, with the State Police Commissioner, Mr Oliver Osuchukwu calling on all those whose vehicles were stolen to come to the command’s headquarters in Awka with proof of ownership for collection of their vehicles.

According to the commissioner, two suspects have been arrested in connection with the death of the rape victim. The suspects Dominic Mbam, 45, and Sunday Mbam, 40. But they have denied being the ones that perpetrated the act, admitting however that they worked around the scene at the time of the incident .

Younger brother to the deceased (names withheld) confirmed before the police and the suspects that they (the suspects) were the actual perpetrators of the rape that led to the death of his sister.

Commissioner of Police, Mr. Osuchukwu, also said that the mop up operation for "ember months" recently launched in the state by his command gave room for the quick results it is recording and warned criminals to run away from Anambra state or face the wrath of the law enforcement agencies and noted that, "we are going to be ruthless with the bandits in the state, I tell you, this is not a joke".

Narrating the incident to newsmen, the father of the deceased, Evangelist Mike Ananti of the Jesus the Way, Truth and Life Ministry, Awkuzu, said that the incident happened Sunday morning around 7am when he sent his deceased daughter with the five year-old brother to his farm near Igbariam junction along Onitsha-Enugu Expressway to pluck green leaves for cooking.

According to Evangelist Ananti, "around few minutes to eight, that morning, the younger Chiemerie ran home crying that he saw two farmers holding his sister and the she was crying . He said before the men held his sister they had enticed her to come and take money but when she refused, they pursued her and caught her".

"So, when they started cutting the green leaves, the farmers came to them and got hold of the girl, hooked her neck and forced their way into the girl and the girl eventually died.

"After what the boy told us, myself and their mother ran to the place, one ran into the bush but we saw this younger one (Sunday, one of the suspects) standing by, beside the green bag and hoe with their slippers and clothes on the ground and before then, they had hidden the corpse of my daughter in the bush in her own pool of blood", he narrated.

The Evangelist said he later mobilized people that helped him to form a search party after reporting to the police only for them to trace the footsteps there to find where his daughter was raped to death.

On the pastor that impregnated four girls, Commissioner of Police,Mr Osuchukwu,said "the pastor cannot run away from this trouble, he will come and tell you how he used the name of church to abduct four girls and got them impregnated. He must be brought to book in less than no time".

The Commissioner of Police, Mr Osuchukwu during the press briefing yesterday equally paraded nine (9) armed robbery suspects who have been terrorizing various towns and communities in the state even as three of the robbers lost their lives in Onitsha on Thursday and Friday respectively. The police also recovered ammunition and arms of various sizes used by the robbers in the various operations

He warned criminals to get out of the state or be prepared to face the consequences. "Anybody who hopes to dare us will never live to enjoy this year’s Christmas and this is a warning to all hoodlums, bandits and hooligans that Anambra state is no longer safe for them and this is why operation mop-up is in existence", Osuchukwu warned.
Re: Pastor Impregnates 4 Under-aged Girls. by afrodixie: 7:06am On Sep 23, 2007
Big deal! undecided
Re: Pastor Impregnates 4 Under-aged Girls. by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 24, 2007
Is death by firing squad still operational in this God-blessed country?
Re: Pastor Impregnates 4 Under-aged Girls. by stingersmi(m): 10:53am On Sep 25, 2007
Serves him righ of course, let him reap what he sows
Re: Pastor Impregnates 4 Under-aged Girls. by presido1: 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2007
If they can get belle then they are not underaged. But its too bad for a pastor.
What will he preach afterwards.
Look b4 you join.
Re: Pastor Impregnates 4 Under-aged Girls. by finemocha(f): 12:24am On Oct 13, 2007
@presido1

u are an idiot

what the hell do u mean if they can get belle then they are not underage. u dont know that even 11 year old girls can get pregnant. nonsense. UNDERAGE IS DEFINED IN MOST COUNTRIES TO BE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 FULL STOP.
Re: Pastor Impregnates 4 Under-aged Girls. by biggozz(m): 12:28am On Oct 13, 2007
Hey @ Pilas,

Can you tell me what you acheived by publicising this information?

DO you feel you are so free in this life to talk about everything you know?

I'm never in support of this bad news but I warn you to refrain from this kind of gossip, they can be too dangerous for you.

Allow God to judge the man.
Re: Pastor Impregnates 4 Under-aged Girls. by Busta(f): 2:56pm On Oct 15, 2007
lol
Re: Pastor Impregnates 4 Under-aged Girls. by FufuKing1(m): 5:57pm On Oct 15, 2007
biggozz:

Hey @ Pilas,

I'm never in support of this bad news but I warn you to refrain from this kind of gossip, they can be too dangerous for you.

Allow God to judge the man.

Christianity teaches that everything done in the dark will come to light. Why are you against the truth? Why do you wish to protect the pastor's misbehavior?
Re: Pastor Impregnates 4 Under-aged Girls. by iyken(m): 9:48am On Oct 17, 2007
biggozz:

What is that supposed to mean

biggozz:

Duh! It is called news.Cmmon tongue

biggozz:

It is for you information and necessary action(s).
Nuff said.
Re: Pastor Impregnates 4 Under-aged Girls. by McDoe(m): 10:10am On Oct 17, 2007
Simply signs of the end-time, and it is only unfortunate that the stupid pastor allowed himself to be a victim.

(1) (Reply)

When Last Did You Ate Your Meal On Your Dinning Table? / Why Do Step-mothers Hate Their Steps Son? / He Started Beating Me 4 Days After Paying My Dowry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.