Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,739 members, 7,851,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

Posh Properties Owned By Atiku, Ekweremadu, Orji Kalu, Other Nigerians In Dubai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Posh Properties Owned By Atiku, Ekweremadu, Orji Kalu, Other Nigerians In Dubai (41246 Views)

Rabiu Biyora Defects To PDP, Received By Atiku (Pics) / Pictures Of Properties Owned By Fayose Released By EFCC / Atiku, Ekweremadu, Akpabio Protest Against Buhari: "Buhari Stop The Killngs" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Posh Properties Owned By Atiku, Ekweremadu, Orji Kalu, Other Nigerians In Dubai by Elusive001: 5:40pm On May 16
Basic123:

They only have problems when it their political opponents that stealing.

Peter obi and Atiku can steal their destiny,they don't care as long as its not Tinubu

You are still talking beer parlour gossip. Your god and his APC have had the full arm of the law with them since 2015 and yet nothing could be used against Obi. Can you imagine this? Please who among Nigerian politicians can boldly say this under the same situation Obi said this?

..........."He said: “It’s good when my opponents talk. Let us talk about corruption. One of the things killing this country today is Corruption Perception Index, which is measured by how you manage public assets, nepotism, how you share the land, how you manage your money, and everything.

“I’ve challenged everyone to go and see whether there is anywhere a kobo of Anambra State money is missing.’ Saving has now become an issue. When people have stolen all the money and impoverished the country and you are now questioning a man who left the money without anybody telling me to leave it and go.”.........

https://www.arise.tv/peter-obi-replies-tinubu-says-no-one-has-ever-accused-him-of-corruption/

See below the only thing your god could find against Obi:

.......The presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Mr. Peter Obi, on Sunday replied the recent comments by his opponent in the All Progressives Congress (APC), Mr. Bola Tinubu that mocked him as ‘Mr Stingy,’
Tinubu had during a campaign at the weekend, alleged that the former Anambra governor watched his people suffer and saved the state’s funds rather than save the people............

- Arise

Even till date, the APC could not see anything corruption to accuse Obi off. Remember that even Soludo supported Tinubu against Obi so it would have been easy for him to nail Obi, yet nothing!!!

Let me tell you this. This issue of no corruption on the side of PO is one of the majo reasons you guys hate him with your lives. You wished he is as corrupt as your god or that your god is as clean as him.
Re: Posh Properties Owned By Atiku, Ekweremadu, Orji Kalu, Other Nigerians In Dubai by Magnumproperty: 5:45pm On May 16
RenaissanceGuy:
Is this OP smart at all?? Everybody knows you're Tinubu supporter whom we all know is most likely the wealthiest politician alive today. So why throw stones at other thieves when you know will easily point at your man-Friday??
Dey play... Babangida naaa joke to you? $12.4b is a joke to you abi?
Re: Posh Properties Owned By Atiku, Ekweremadu, Orji Kalu, Other Nigerians In Dubai by t2luv1: 5:46pm On May 16
d142475:
The reaction to this post reveals a lot about Nigerians. Nigerians are not outraged by corruption and stealing. Many see it as normal and will do worse if they get the opportunity. The level of immorality, lack of values, greed, and avarice in Nigeria breaks any scale. I dare say that the average Nigerian is a looter waiting for an opportunity .

Since you won't say it with conviction I am gonna help you out and say it We Nigerians are looters and corrupt to the core we ain't waiting for the opportunity we go out and look for one. People noticed I said "WE" before some people started losing their goddamm mind

2 Likes

Re: Posh Properties Owned By Atiku, Ekweremadu, Orji Kalu, Other Nigerians In Dubai by 3neetee: 5:48pm On May 16
kingsways:
Is it a crime to own property?

Go get sense
Re: Posh Properties Owned By Atiku, Ekweremadu, Orji Kalu, Other Nigerians In Dubai by Chucks13: 5:51pm On May 16
Honestly what is this thread for? I font care I anyone have property orproperties anywhere all I cares about is moving Nigeria forward.
Re: Posh Properties Owned By Atiku, Ekweremadu, Orji Kalu, Other Nigerians In Dubai by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:55pm On May 16
emkz:
So?

Atiku has never made any pretences about being a puritanical politician.

The other one pretends to be so clean that it is disturbing.

If it is Obi you are talking about, then by now, you and I know say, them go don fish out things.

You and I know.
Re: Posh Properties Owned By Atiku, Ekweremadu, Orji Kalu, Other Nigerians In Dubai by AngelicBeing: 6:11pm On May 16
sad
Re: Posh Properties Owned By Atiku, Ekweremadu, Orji Kalu, Other Nigerians In Dubai by historic: 6:13pm On May 16
OredoPikin:

So what is the point here?
U guys really think people still listen to you🤣

The only thing that can save Tinubu right now is to turn this country around for good, not all these useless and meaningless propaganda you all are doing.
Everybody is hungry as a result of bad Tinubu govt policies and your problem is still Peter Obi 🤣
Better zombie you be
Na craze dey worry you

Don't mind them... They are just wasting their time. As you said the only thing that can help Tinubu is if things changes for the better if not....
Re: Posh Properties Owned By Atiku, Ekweremadu, Orji Kalu, Other Nigerians In Dubai by membranus: 6:16pm On May 16
kingsways:
Is it a crime to own property?

It is a crime to own properties financed by looting and corruption.
Re: Posh Properties Owned By Atiku, Ekweremadu, Orji Kalu, Other Nigerians In Dubai by Confirm4real(m): 6:34pm On May 16
The crooks we have in Nigeria shocked
Re: Posh Properties Owned By Atiku, Ekweremadu, Orji Kalu, Other Nigerians In Dubai by Basic123: 6:53pm On May 16
Elusive001:

You are still talking beer parlour gossip. Your god and his APC have had the full arm of the law with them since 2015 and yet nothing could be used against Obi. Can you imagine this? Please who among Nigerian politicians can boldly say this under the same situation Obi said this?

..........."He said: “It’s good when my opponents talk. Let us talk about corruption. One of the things killing this country today is Corruption Perception Index, which is measured by how you manage public assets, nepotism, how you share the land, how you manage your money, and everything.

“I’ve challenged everyone to go and see whether there is anywhere a kobo of Anambra State money is missing.’ Saving has now become an issue. When people have stolen all the money and impoverished the country and you are now questioning a man who left the money without anybody telling me to leave it and go.”.........

https://www.arise.tv/peter-obi-replies-tinubu-says-no-one-has-ever-accused-him-of-corruption/

.......The presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Mr. Peter Obi, on Sunday replied the recent comments by his opponent in the All Progressives Congress (APC), Mr. Bola Tinubu that mocked him as ‘Mr Stingy,’
Tinubu had during a campaign at the weekend, alleged that the former Anambra governor watched his people suffer and saved the state’s funds rather than save the people............

- Arise

Even till date, the APC could not see anything corruption to accuse Obi off. Remember that even Soludo supported Tinubu against Obi so it would have been easy for him to nail Obi, yet nothing!!!

Let me tell you this. This issue of no corruption on the side of PO is one of the majo reasons you guys hate him with your lives. You wished he is as corrupt as your god or that your god is as clean as him.
The same way PDP that enslaved your destiny for 16years could have nailed TINUBU but couldn't yet you see him as thief.

Dont you think your brain only work epileptically...or gets switched off whenever rogue life of pethief Gregory OBI and his mentor A.thiefku Abubakre is brought to front burner?

Re: Posh Properties Owned By Atiku, Ekweremadu, Orji Kalu, Other Nigerians In Dubai by Christistruth00: 6:55pm On May 16
cool
Re: Posh Properties Owned By Atiku, Ekweremadu, Orji Kalu, Other Nigerians In Dubai by Basic123: 7:03pm On May 16
Elusive001:

Do you know that even Tinubu will be grossly ashamed of you for mentioning Obi Bitters and stealing in the same sentence. You are a disgrace to Tinubu and the APC.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/lp-on-obis-travails-they-tried-to-entrap-him-with-women-dug-into-his-finances-bank-accts/

.............He said, “We have since been made aware of the orchestrated move by the state to sabotage our candidate starting from our campaigns.

“They tried entrapment by stationing all kinds of women at hotels where our candidate lodged during the campaigns that failed.

“They have been going through records of his financial dealings and bank accounts. They’ve found nothing incriminating.

“They tried bringing up the Panama papers that also failed to stick, then they resorted to the oldest trick in the book-wire tapping.”.........

- Vanguard Newspaper

Can imagine this? Even your god can never ever say this. You just open your mouth and shout without brains
Abeg go sleep

The same way PDP that enslaved your destiny for 16years could have nailed TINUBU but couldn't yet you see him as thief.

Dont you think your brain only work epileptically...or gets switched off whenever rogue life of pethief Gregory OBI and his mentor A.thiefku Abubakre is brought to front burner?

Re: Posh Properties Owned By Atiku, Ekweremadu, Orji Kalu, Other Nigerians In Dubai by Basic123: 7:10pm On May 16
OredoPikin:

Zombie
Was Obi name on that list?
Ur dead brain still brought obi in regardless😁
Only you with multiple accounts
Quoting and liking your own comments🤣
How much are they paying u for this work rate😂

Why is your brainless looted skull shaking over the mention of OBI name in a politics section of nairaland.com? 😆

Would you rather prefer we call his name under homosexual threads in sexuality section where he truly belongs? 😆 ...and you and Nnamdi kanu know about his homosexual life before you started packaging him as president and messiah 😆

Re: Posh Properties Owned By Atiku, Ekweremadu, Orji Kalu, Other Nigerians In Dubai by Elusive001: 7:21pm On May 16
Basic123:

Abeg go sleep

Eh get wetin I wan tell you, but I will need you to go away from near lagoon, rope, sniper, or anything you fit use harm yourself
Re: Posh Properties Owned By Atiku, Ekweremadu, Orji Kalu, Other Nigerians In Dubai by jaxxy(m): 7:21pm On May 16
Hmmm.
Re: Posh Properties Owned By Atiku, Ekweremadu, Orji Kalu, Other Nigerians In Dubai by Basic123: 7:26pm On May 16
Elusive001:

Eh get wetin I wan tell you, but I will need you to go away from near lagoon, rope, sniper, or anything you fit use to tie me because I am mad

Re: Posh Properties Owned By Atiku, Ekweremadu, Orji Kalu, Other Nigerians In Dubai by historic: 7:31pm On May 16
Elusive001:

- Arise

Gbam!
Re: Posh Properties Owned By Atiku, Ekweremadu, Orji Kalu, Other Nigerians In Dubai by Elusive001: 7:36pm On May 16
Basic123:

Abeg go sleep

Bros rest.

Please rest.

Do you know that in all these things, the only thing your god could say against Obi was that Obi is stingy. He saved as against spending. Remember that your corrupt god did extensive investigation on PO and found nothing.

You guys have been in power since 2015 and till date, nothing against Obi Bitters. The governors of Anambra State after Obi have been on your side and yet nothing. You guys have also perused through all his records both as a private citizen and a governor, yet nothing.

You think if the bunkum you wrote is true, your god would not have used it? Remember that your god didn't spare those that contested against him
Those that he even suspected of harbouring the thoughts of contesting against him are not spared. Emefiele is a good example. Can you now imagine what would have happened to Obi Bitters if he had stolen a kobo?

Remember that EFCC, ICPC, the judiciary, police, military, etc have been under your god direct and indirect control since 2015 and yet nothing on PO: not even invitation for questioning. At least questioning will not be seen as witch-hunt.

Go and rest bro. Wetin your god no find, na im you wan find?
Re: Posh Properties Owned By Atiku, Ekweremadu, Orji Kalu, Other Nigerians In Dubai by Elusive001: 7:40pm On May 16
[quote author=Basic123 post=129989625][/quote]

You are really a 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Even Tinubu dey shame 🙈🙈🙈🙈 for you.

...........He said, “Before, throughout and after the campaigns, it is on record that Mr Peter Obi maintained his commitment and focus on an issues-based campaign, about a New Nigeria that is Possible, a shift of emphasis from consumption to production, as well as a New Nigeria characterized by inclusion, justice, equity, fairness and prosperity.

“ He repeatedly stated that no one should vote for him based on tribe or religion, but rather on the assessment of Character, Competence, Capacity, Credibility and Compassion, to create a New Nigeria!..........

- Vanguard Newspapers

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/lp-on-obis-travails-they-tried-to-entrap-him-with-women-dug-into-his-finances-bank-accts/amp/

Can we see what your god said?
Re: Posh Properties Owned By Atiku, Ekweremadu, Orji Kalu, Other Nigerians In Dubai by bluecircle470: 8:02pm On May 16
RenaissanceGuy:
Is this OP smart at all?? Everybody knows you're Tinubu supporter whom we all know is most likely the wealthiest politician alive today. So why throw stones at other thieves when you know they will easily point at your man-Friday??

You’ve got no point
Re: Posh Properties Owned By Atiku, Ekweremadu, Orji Kalu, Other Nigerians In Dubai by Edusouls(m): 8:02pm On May 16
Kai Kai barawo Kai barawo Kai atiku
Re: Posh Properties Owned By Atiku, Ekweremadu, Orji Kalu, Other Nigerians In Dubai by PHAYOL81: 8:06pm On May 16
Wow!
Re: Posh Properties Owned By Atiku, Ekweremadu, Orji Kalu, Other Nigerians In Dubai by Chiefoh2: 8:34pm On May 16
RenaissanceGuy:
Is this OP smart at all?? Everybody knows you're Tinubu supporter whom we all know is most likely the wealthiest politician alive today. So why throw stones at other thieves when you know they will easily point at your man-Friday??

Stay with topic don’t distract us
Re: Posh Properties Owned By Atiku, Ekweremadu, Orji Kalu, Other Nigerians In Dubai by cardoctor(m): 8:46pm On May 16
You forgot to add my name to the list
Re: Posh Properties Owned By Atiku, Ekweremadu, Orji Kalu, Other Nigerians In Dubai by Brushstrokes20: 8:57pm On May 16
If you dey live for glass house, DON'T THROW STONES!
Re: Posh Properties Owned By Atiku, Ekweremadu, Orji Kalu, Other Nigerians In Dubai by Skyehigher1: 9:11pm On May 16
And fucking what there some others politicians that own many thing around the world i can said over and over again apc is very worst than atiku and co so what are you talking about ..... I can never believe anything from apc again in my life i am a progressive minded but this apc is very worst party in the history of nigerian political party
Re: Posh Properties Owned By Atiku, Ekweremadu, Orji Kalu, Other Nigerians In Dubai by OredoPikin: 9:30pm On May 16
Basic123:

Why is your brainless looted skull shaking over the mention of OBI name in a politics section of nairaland.com? 😆

Would you rather prefer we call his name under homosexual threads in sexuality section where he truly belongs? 😆 ...and you and Nnamdi kanu know about his homosexual life before you started packaging him as president and messiah 😆
How does this now relate to the post?

Oh
Price of garri has now gone down because of this🤣
I keep saying it
You guys are not only stupid but stupid and mad at the same time.
What a combination
Re: Posh Properties Owned By Atiku, Ekweremadu, Orji Kalu, Other Nigerians In Dubai by ofuonyebi: 9:37pm On May 16
with current efforts of Atiku Abu.....at DUBAI or united Arab Emirates..
it is very clear that ...this man would either buy the whole Nigeria or sell it off
...the greed at acquiring wealth with stolen commonwealth of the massess is terrible!
Re: Posh Properties Owned By Atiku, Ekweremadu, Orji Kalu, Other Nigerians In Dubai by Bridget95(f): 9:52pm On May 16
Imagine a former drug lord and thief incharge of your country's account ?
Re: Posh Properties Owned By Atiku, Ekweremadu, Orji Kalu, Other Nigerians In Dubai by Kukutente23: 10:51pm On May 16
naijaboy756:

OP how are you?

How does this post concern us... Are the properties responsible for the dollar rise to 1.6k or for fuel getting to 850 or for rice getting to 75k per bag

Or is it meant to distract NLC from the demonic 45k minimum wage proposed by FG
45k? Where did you get that from

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh Reacts To Orubebe’s Anti-Jega Outburst At Collation Center / How I Was Tortured, Asked To Implicate Saraki – Offa Robbery Suspect / Fani-Kayode In Lagos Court For Patience Jonathan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.