Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:12 AM

Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi Over His Visitation To Prominent PDP Politicians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi Over His Visitation To Prominent PDP Politicians (14373 Views)

Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi With Old Photo. Shehu Sani Reacts / "Empty Stadium" Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi On Attendance At Rallies / Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi Over His Visitation To Prominent PDP Politicians by RonuFools: 5:49pm On May 16
sad
This fo0l again?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi Over His Visitation To Prominent PDP Politicians by johnog4sure: 5:49pm On May 16
Reno is practicing withcraft
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi Over His Visitation To Prominent PDP Politicians by Inobeyourmate: 5:50pm On May 16
thesicilian:

You mean the structure of criminality that you obidients hated so much in 2023?
Just leave them were alone, I swear those people are hypocrites just like their obi, awon eleriibu 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi Over His Visitation To Prominent PDP Politicians by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 5:50pm On May 16
GoodLife4live:
All your stories will not make that thief
a president.....

Take it ....

Says a poor boy living in a one room apartment in Oshogbo.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi Over His Visitation To Prominent PDP Politicians by papiwyte(m): 5:51pm On May 16
Desperado grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi Over His Visitation To Prominent PDP Politicians by ClearFlair: 5:52pm On May 16
Irrelevant. Peter Obi will always be on their minds. He is far above them

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi Over His Visitation To Prominent PDP Politicians by opamoses1: 5:52pm On May 16
Namaster:
I wonder what Reno will do when Obi returns to PDP for 2027 election. grin
Let him return first. If he only becomes vice to Atiku, that's when the dragging will stop grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi Over His Visitation To Prominent PDP Politicians by Inobeyourmate: 5:54pm On May 16
PDP and Atiku don turn to saints before Obedients, I swear, these people no just get shame, Obi is a cunning man, but still, Baba will never ever taste power, I just dey wait to see Obasanjos reaction, I dey wait patiently may be he go support hin son OBi now that he don go partner with Atiku 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi Over His Visitation To Prominent PDP Politicians by Alvin212(m): 5:55pm On May 16
E-BOLA Tinubu Amoda is a Criminal
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi Over His Visitation To Prominent PDP Politicians by Chucks13: 5:56pm On May 16
Obi did not only failed to build a single school, he faile as a governor who spend 8 f u c king years as governor but can not point to 4 roads he started and completed very useless man I hate him with passion.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi Over His Visitation To Prominent PDP Politicians by Bliztzer: 5:56pm On May 16
thesicilian:

You mean the structure of criminality that you obidients hated so much in 2023?

While apc still remain association of political criminals. The biggest looter of all time award should be given to the party of buhari and tinubu. Imagine Mr integrity tell us the entire nation that abacha was not corrupt, and dare to point a finger of criminality at pdp.

I no be fan but I no like make pot dey call kettle black in my presence.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi Over His Visitation To Prominent PDP Politicians by Karismatik(f): 5:58pm On May 16
By the time someone else begins to stalk this id!iotic monkey, hope those hailing and supporting him now won't cry then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi Over His Visitation To Prominent PDP Politicians by ruggedboych: 6:04pm On May 16
yarimo:
Comrade RENO Nigerians are very proud of you sir

You and your family members are the one happy and proud for that loser, I don’t blame you, why won’t you be happy and proud of him when he sings praises of your drug Lord.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi Over His Visitation To Prominent PDP Politicians by richkal(m): 6:07pm On May 16
Trust Nigerian Politicians at your own peril. Politicians who nurse the mindset of no permanent friend and no permanent enemy.
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi Over His Visitation To Prominent PDP Politicians by MemphitzDgreat1(m): 6:09pm On May 16
yarimo:
Mugu!!
Same Reno called your senile Tinubu a certificate forger and drug dealing cuksucker!!
Truly, you be mugu and na me go cure you of this your stupidity for this forum!!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi Over His Visitation To Prominent PDP Politicians by Jagaban2012: 6:11pm On May 16
Obi Bitter is directionless ...he just want to be president with no direction... because how will you condemn a political party and later go back to hobnob with those PDP stalwart you have earlier condemn ...he is not only treacherous but also deception.... deceiving some gullible non-ibo people about is pseudo -competency ....
I just fear for so many of my Yoruba people, who are too gullible and visionless to keep following person like Obi Peter whose intentions and vision will do nothing good to the Yoruba race to repeat what actually happened during Late Thomas Aguyi Ironsi and Azikwe .....

Yoruba people.....Think........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi Over His Visitation To Prominent PDP Politicians by Felaincarnated: 6:12pm On May 16
Person wey dey talk from 2 sides of im mouth. He's just a clown
Namaster:

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi Over His Visitation To Prominent PDP Politicians by YesDaddyTill203: 6:12pm On May 16
Pandora apathological lair Obi is thinking of the lies he will tell his gullible followers as to why he wants to run back to the PDP.
The Agulu political prostitute is confused about which lamba to use on his mumu followers. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi Over His Visitation To Prominent PDP Politicians by rolams(m): 6:13pm On May 16
Even if Obi returns to the PDP and decide to run with Atiku 2027, I doubt if they can defeat Tinubu.

They lost the opportunity when they had the brightest chance.

My view.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi Over His Visitation To Prominent PDP Politicians by YesDaddyTill203: 6:17pm On May 16
Sergio103:
Yet another outburst from Reno that will not be replied by Obi grin

Pandora pathological liar Obi replied when Reno exposed his sorry ass for not building a single school in 8 years as Governor of Anambra. The Agulu packaged fraudster replied and accepted that he did not build a single school while brainwashed mumu obi goats were lying up and down. Reno is living rent-free in Obi's empty skull. grin grin grin grin

Reno has finished whatever is left of Obi's fraudulent political career.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi Over His Visitation To Prominent PDP Politicians by Shikena(m): 6:24pm On May 16
He went for these meetings at night, like Nicodemus, hoping to keep them secret. He was trying to keep these meetings low profile because he knows how hypocritical they make him. This is a party of which he said on Thursday, January 12, 2023, as follows, "What they have is structure of criminality."

And now, he is attempting to integrate with the same party with a 'structure of criminality', and he is ashamed to own up to it.

Gbajue runs
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi Over His Visitation To Prominent PDP Politicians by ramond007(m): 6:32pm On May 16
GoodLife4live:
All your stories will not make that thief
a president.....

Take it ....
you are a lair,it will happen b4 you and nothing will happen!!!!
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi Over His Visitation To Prominent PDP Politicians by porthouse7(f): 6:33pm On May 16
Namaster:
it will be a big shame for obi to return to pdp
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi Over His Visitation To Prominent PDP Politicians by onatisi(m): 6:36pm On May 16
[quote author=muhammaduyusufu post=129985692][/quote]
I still don't know why some people take this Reno serious . The guy is enjoying his life somewhere in Europe and he is just catching his fun and cruise on social media and cashing out ..I pity those who get themselves worked up because whatever he says or writes .

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi Over His Visitation To Prominent PDP Politicians by Avutustar: 6:38pm On May 16
Reno,hope u are not Haman. Haman was hang because of the hatred, he had for the Israelites. Remember u re not God. Leave this man alone ,the more u pursue him,the more u fall to his feet.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi Over His Visitation To Prominent PDP Politicians by fredoooooo: 6:41pm On May 16
Na Reno go kee o I and his obituarists grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi Over His Visitation To Prominent PDP Politicians by Brash7: 6:45pm On May 16
If you think Obi can't win on his own, tell the drug pusher to allow INEC conduct a free and fair elections ( Very impossible ) let's see what will happen.

All these talks doesn't make sense so long as Tinubu has INEC and the judiciary in his pocket.

If you think any of them is stronger than Obi, let there be a free, fair and credible election and if they win, we will respect them.

Until that is done all these talks are noise. Tinubu can't get up to 1.5m votes in an election against Obi and that is a fact.

He couldn't get up to 200k votes in Lagos while Obi pulled about a Million. The criminal had to run to INEC to close the margine to reduce the shame.

You all know the truth, but you can't say it.

As far as politics in Nigeria is concerned, PO is there daddy.

You lots were making noise about how Kwnakwaso is bigger than Obi, but the joker couldn't win beyond Kano and only managed to get 1M votes.

Bunch of jokers

emkz:
Peter Obi does not command the majority of the opposition, Atiku does. Obi realizes this and heeds the call from Atiku to join him in the opposition he'd lead.

If Atiku had teamed up with Kwankwaso in the last election, Tinubu would not have been president or the margin of victory would have been thin.

Obi cannot be president alone. Obidients can lie to themselves that he can be president by his own might.

Both men overrated themselves and lost as a result.

Below is a comment on Obi's visit I shared elsewhere:

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi Over His Visitation To Prominent PDP Politicians by Smartcitizen: 6:49pm On May 16
Topman7:

What makes Reno Omokri so devastating is that he is very meticulous in his research. 🧐

He doesn’t give you the option of arguing, by offering mere opinion and innuendo.

Instead he hits you with incontrovertible, verifiable facts about your actions, with actual dates included, which leaves you no option but to abuse him!

Which proves to onlookers that he is right.

He’s very clever.

Like this I guess?

A dog will always be a dog!

1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi Over His Visitation To Prominent PDP Politicians by HRMK: 6:57pm On May 16
reno omokri needs not border about obi!there is nothing wrong in him trying!he is GAMBLING!!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Mocks Peter Obi Over His Visitation To Prominent PDP Politicians by Patojargz: 7:02pm On May 16
yarimo:

B like u no dey reason. Speak for yourself next time

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seplat, Sahara Group, Heirs Oil In Race To Buy Shell’s $4 Billion Oil Stake / Senator Barau Jibrin Voted Deputy Senate President Unopposed / Wike Summons Emergency Meeting Over Rising Insecurity In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.