Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,518 members, 7,847,133 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

Kano Hisbah Bans Male Djs From Performing At Female Events - Entertainment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Kano Hisbah Bans Male Djs From Performing At Female Events (11945 Views)

Kenya Bans 'Kwara Kwara' Dance For "Increasing Immorality, Teenage Pregnancy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Hisbah Bans Male Djs From Performing At Female Events by Energist: 5:53am On May 17
chatinent:

Religion is the biggest African problem.

I thought you were sincerely asking questions. But with this comment I know where you belong. Leave Africa and Africans, and go anywhere you like to practise your irreligiosity
Re: Kano Hisbah Bans Male Djs From Performing At Female Events by Thegamingorca(m): 6:58am On May 17
ruggedboych:
So male and female do their parties separately

Maybe they want to target sabon gari clubs
Re: Kano Hisbah Bans Male Djs From Performing At Female Events by WorldRichest: 7:02am On May 17
Ttipsy:
wow it’s rare to see your kinds who has same reasoning as you have.

So sad up north Muslim still practice such backward practices. Maybe they should have Islamic state of Kano ! I wonder why Kano pple don’t protest.

I no talk to you ooooooo. You homosexuals wey dey wed two men for church or two women. That one no even concern me, but why una dey force us to accept your homosexualism? No be una tell us say God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah?

Homosexualism no satisfy you, you don add LGBTQ to it, una dey cut boys' penis and put vagina, there is no way Ogun no go kee una.

That your fraudulent Religion is the worst of all the scams called Religion
Re: Kano Hisbah Bans Male Djs From Performing At Female Events by Ttipsy(f): 8:18am On May 17
WorldRichest:

I no talk to you ooooooo. You homosexuals wey dey wed two men for church or two women. That one no even concern me, but why una dey force us to accept your homosexualism? No be una tell us say God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah?

Homosexualism no satisfy you, you don add LGBTQ to it, una dey cut boys' penis and put vagina, there is no way Ogun no go kee una.

That your fraudulent Religion is the worst of all the scams called Religion
shut up and read my previous comment!!

I did not insult anyone.
Be guided

1 Like

Re: Kano Hisbah Bans Male Djs From Performing At Female Events by Righthussle: 8:30am On May 17
Karnice600:

If electric shock disuan na, e go still shout Jesus.
Yeye dey smell.

No be lie oo, that "Jesus" wey pipo dey shout wey dem dey surprised or when something happen na common cultural thing to Nigerians oo. Even when you no be Christian, you go shout am when something happen.
Re: Kano Hisbah Bans Male Djs From Performing At Female Events by Pinkybush: 8:34am On May 17
Foolish set of people. They are there while bandits and herdsmen have taken over the state. What will someone see in their females who cover from head to toe? Since they cannot confront bandits and herdsmen, they want to be relevant by making stupid rules. CLOWNS!
This is why I HATE that religion. undecided
Re: Kano Hisbah Bans Male Djs From Performing At Female Events by Lacash: 11:56am On May 17
Re: Kano Hisbah Bans Male Djs From Performing At Female Events by Singlenhappy(f): 1:14pm On May 17
Backward version of Islam in black countries, why can't they copy the version middle east Arabs practice. They cannot wipe out corrupt politicians in their region using this morality police to serve as examples for others to follow. They are busy acting their bigotry and archaic killing culture!
maupe:

https://saharareporters.com/2024/05/16/islamic-morality-police-hisbah-bans-male-djs-performing-female-events-kano
Re: Kano Hisbah Bans Male Djs From Performing At Female Events by WorldRichest: 6:23am On May 18
Ttipsy:
shut up and read my previous comment!!

I did not insult anyone.
Be guided

Ogun kee you there as Bishop dey fucck your ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Winner Of Guiness World Record For Most Ugliest Face In The World (photo) / Strange Magician walks on water.(See VIDEO/PICS) / Get All Your Waec Expo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.