Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,418 members, 7,853,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:59 AM

Cultist Nabbed For Killing Rival And Chopping Off His Wrist In Ogun(PICS) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultist Nabbed For Killing Rival And Chopping Off His Wrist In Ogun(PICS) (39656 Views)

Cultist Nabbed After Robbing Student In Rivers, Pistol Recovered. Photos / Notorious Cultist Nabbed By Security Men In Calabar, Charms Recovered. Photos / 16-Year-Old Cultist Nabbed After Robbing A Lady In Bayelsa State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultist Nabbed For Killing Rival And Chopping Off His Wrist In Ogun(PICS) by Golan007: 2:50pm On May 17
grin

Where's the before picture?

I want to check something.
Re: Cultist Nabbed For Killing Rival And Chopping Off His Wrist In Ogun(PICS) by ejimatic: 2:52pm On May 17
Re: Cultist Nabbed For Killing Rival And Chopping Off His Wrist In Ogun(PICS) by Dhoneymix(m): 2:54pm On May 17
Good for the them. They have been hiding for a long time
Re: Cultist Nabbed For Killing Rival And Chopping Off His Wrist In Ogun(PICS) by omoredia: 2:54pm On May 17
Terrorists is what they are calling cultists and area-boys in the south west

1 Like

Re: Cultist Nabbed For Killing Rival And Chopping Off His Wrist In Ogun(PICS) by Ejiakusmith(m): 2:56pm On May 17
He that killeth must be killed..... Dead by firing squad
Re: Cultist Nabbed For Killing Rival And Chopping Off His Wrist In Ogun(PICS) by Tetrahedron: 2:57pm On May 17
When will Nigeria police start profiling “potential” criminals before they actually get to the point of killing
Re: Cultist Nabbed For Killing Rival And Chopping Off His Wrist In Ogun(PICS) by Investordede(m): 3:00pm On May 17
Re: Cultist Nabbed For Killing Rival And Chopping Off His Wrist In Ogun(PICS) by Olichoke: 3:03pm On May 17
This is their destined end. Foolish cultists
Re: Cultist Nabbed For Killing Rival And Chopping Off His Wrist In Ogun(PICS) by Mayflowa(m): 3:04pm On May 17
gaby:
His ugly devilish face was pummeled to look like his Arondizuogu Nike hoodie...

Dripping...

Wow! How did you notice the resemblance between his face and Nike design. His sins have caught up with him. I hope he doesn’t go Scot-free
Re: Cultist Nabbed For Killing Rival And Chopping Off His Wrist In Ogun(PICS) by Papayaayasager(m): 3:09pm On May 17
The makeup artist really tried

1 Like

Re: Cultist Nabbed For Killing Rival And Chopping Off His Wrist In Ogun(PICS) by emonis88: 3:11pm On May 17
Maybe na people from the southeast corrupt this one
Re: Cultist Nabbed For Killing Rival And Chopping Off His Wrist In Ogun(PICS) by olaiya2007(m): 3:11pm On May 17
I wonder what they gain in this devilish act
Re: Cultist Nabbed For Killing Rival And Chopping Off His Wrist In Ogun(PICS) by ofuonyebi: 3:12pm On May 17
How come ...some youths forgot they have glorious destiny to fulfill..
see burner boy...winning grammy award..beating all the Oyinbos
see Osihmen creating records in football making Oyinbos to bow

then..one youth go go join cult...and swear to spill him blood and waste him life for nothing!
Tufiakwa!

4 Likes

Re: Cultist Nabbed For Killing Rival And Chopping Off His Wrist In Ogun(PICS) by dayusla: 3:16pm On May 17
May God take control
Re: Cultist Nabbed For Killing Rival And Chopping Off His Wrist In Ogun(PICS) by AK481(m): 3:16pm On May 17
Na police beat am.
Re: Cultist Nabbed For Killing Rival And Chopping Off His Wrist In Ogun(PICS) by luskysylver(m): 3:17pm On May 17
SONS OF ODIN, THE ONE EYE god
Re: Cultist Nabbed For Killing Rival And Chopping Off His Wrist In Ogun(PICS) by Reelmii: 3:20pm On May 17
Strong man in the mud grin
Re: Cultist Nabbed For Killing Rival And Chopping Off His Wrist In Ogun(PICS) by MICVOCT(m): 3:25pm On May 17
Creamypie:
This one don receive real panel pounding. So e cult members no fit fight for am? More so that he was beaten by non cultists

A soft concern here also!

MICVOCT
Circumventing difficulties

1 Like

Re: Cultist Nabbed For Killing Rival And Chopping Off His Wrist In Ogun(PICS) by Osanoghodua1: 3:26pm On May 17
Jesus never fails from generation to generation. Leave cultism alone and embrace Jesus. You don't only endanger your life as a Cultist, but you endanger the whole of your family, worst still, your wife can become a widow and children orphan, it's difficult for you and you wife taking care your kids, how about when you're gone? Another thing it brings a spell upon the Cultist and will be under the influence of a demon. God bless you all, Jesus is waiting for you.
Re: Cultist Nabbed For Killing Rival And Chopping Off His Wrist In Ogun(PICS) by LalastiklaIa(m): 3:28pm On May 17
superCleanworks:

they only have power hiding behind each other. worst set of cowards ever.

if i have the chance to punish such a fool, I will do something that will make every family sit up and watch their children to the point where they either kill that child by themself of hand him over to police before he puts them in trouble.
I will bring the cult fool in front of his family and make him watch as I behead his parents right in front of him.

You want to behead a cultist parents? What if they raised him right and took him to church/mosque and he got influenced by peers in school or at work? I know parents are sometimes responsible for such rascality but not all parents of cultist raised them to be wayward. Damn angry

4 Likes

Re: Cultist Nabbed For Killing Rival And Chopping Off His Wrist In Ogun(PICS) by Blackdisciple(m): 3:33pm On May 17
Same should be done unto him...
Re: Cultist Nabbed For Killing Rival And Chopping Off His Wrist In Ogun(PICS) by 72virginGATEWAY: 3:33pm On May 17
This is the reason why helinues needs a job and proper hygiene
Re: Cultist Nabbed For Killing Rival And Chopping Off His Wrist In Ogun(PICS) by DRMAS: 3:38pm On May 17
Nice Nigeria Police
Re: Cultist Nabbed For Killing Rival And Chopping Off His Wrist In Ogun(PICS) by engrpheleeks(m): 3:39pm On May 17
Re: Cultist Nabbed For Killing Rival And Chopping Off His Wrist In Ogun(PICS) by dododawa1: 3:46pm On May 17
Cultism

kill

Cultism

Is gulder na
Re: Cultist Nabbed For Killing Rival And Chopping Off His Wrist In Ogun(PICS) by Mathain19(m): 3:50pm On May 17
You had the mind to kill someone , why where you running if killing was a pride? Una try for beating this empty sack , una for just try close the other eye..
Re: Cultist Nabbed For Killing Rival And Chopping Off His Wrist In Ogun(PICS) by Paraman: 3:53pm On May 17
superCleanworks:

if i have the chance to punish such a fool, I will do something that will make every family sit up and watch their children to the point where they either kill that child by themself of hand him over to police before he puts them in trouble.
I will bring the cult fool in front of his family and make him watch as I behead his parents right in front of him.
Calm down boss 😁
Re: Cultist Nabbed For Killing Rival And Chopping Off His Wrist In Ogun(PICS) by Offpointng: 3:55pm On May 17
superCleanworks:

Do the calms man. Most of em's parents are innocent and well reserved like my ex guy's father who's a pastor and his mum very kind

Couldn't pull up having a cultist as my guy reason why I discarded him
Re: Cultist Nabbed For Killing Rival And Chopping Off His Wrist In Ogun(PICS) by tellwisdom: 3:57pm On May 17
As a cultist, this kind thing sweet u??
Re: Cultist Nabbed For Killing Rival And Chopping Off His Wrist In Ogun(PICS) by Jagermeister(m): 3:59pm On May 17
superCleanworks:

Behead his parents?

You’re a worse beast than he is, you need help!

2 Likes

Re: Cultist Nabbed For Killing Rival And Chopping Off His Wrist In Ogun(PICS) by superCleanworks(m): 4:02pm On May 17
Offpointng:

Do the calms man. Most of em's parents are innocent and well reserved like my ex guy's father who's a pastor and his mum very kind

I did not make my stance based on innocence or guilt of the parents, but guilt of the child that has brought it on his family.

It will drive a very serious lesson to ALL families GUILTY OR NOT to watch their children or face beheading. It will also stamp a warning in the hearts of any rubbish child to know that THE DAY YOU JOIN A CULT IS THE DAY YOU KILLED YOUR PARENTS.
Re: Cultist Nabbed For Killing Rival And Chopping Off His Wrist In Ogun(PICS) by Jeezuzpick(m): 4:03pm On May 17
ElevationD:
That was very horrible.
Unfortunately he got caught and started getting his reward already. He can take that face along to prison for now. His legs and body too must be in terrible condition.

He's probably a political thug.

Don't be surprised if his case fizzles out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Abdulhaleem & Al-Qasim Idris: 2 Suspects Linked To Owo Church Massacre Arrested / Driver Uses His Car Horn To Scare Away Armed Robbers / Cult Members Throw Rival Into Lagos Lagoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.