Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,968 members, 7,852,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:50 PM

Death Toll Rises To 11 In Kano Mosque Bomb Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Death Toll Rises To 11 In Kano Mosque Bomb Attack (25579 Views)

Photos From Scene Of Ebonyi "Suicide" Bomb Attack (Graphic Pictures) / Nigerian Army Commander Killed In Boko Haram Bomb Attack / Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Toll Rises To 11 In Kano Mosque Bomb Attack by Emmy000seun(m): 9:23pm On May 16
Like the topic is different from the story itself.. tittle is bomb attack..and the story said the bastard burn the mosque with petrol..nawa ooo
chiagozien:
Death Toll Rises To 11 In Kano Mosque Bomb Attack

One person was earlier confirmed dead.

https://www.nairaland.com/8092899/man-sets-kano-mosque-fire#129964448

https://saharareporters.com/2024/05/16/death-toll-rises-11-kano-mosque-bomb-attack?fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR2X3OgxMiheoNm5V7FgFUaePYhI8vsM8dwSTSR4NyjYLmFaVt4i1dc5AQg_aem_AajKJUZyNB-1EXJRhNCbUncN6nHudcEEhyk0Nky8FPUmAf5nXaHIUUItJvmS4FsQKrgPDdbVIROVdHHQxxt487Ks
Re: Death Toll Rises To 11 In Kano Mosque Bomb Attack by 3seriez(m): 9:32pm On May 16
Fash20:
Is it bomb attack or arson
It is Arson but for Click bait and Bigotry purpose , they Added bomb to the headline.

1 Like

Re: Death Toll Rises To 11 In Kano Mosque Bomb Attack by PUNANI01: 9:40pm On May 16
Allah Akbar bomb!
Re: Death Toll Rises To 11 In Kano Mosque Bomb Attack by peterdakwal(m): 9:44pm On May 16
This shit has to stop
Re: Death Toll Rises To 11 In Kano Mosque Bomb Attack by godlessmind: 10:04pm On May 16
Re: Death Toll Rises To 11 In Kano Mosque Bomb Attack by ezegenigbonine: 12:11am On May 17
UMU ISHMAEL

Father Abraham, see the end result of your bastard children.
Re: Death Toll Rises To 11 In Kano Mosque Bomb Attack by MightySparrow: 12:31am On May 17
Allahu Akbar', Muslims want finish dem sef .

grin
Re: Death Toll Rises To 11 In Kano Mosque Bomb Attack by Sapasenator: 12:46am On May 17
oluwaseyi0:
God1000 and pastor unrighteousness

This is a post about Africans/Nigerians dying we need your input, protest and opinion

If it's foreigners that die you wouldn't let us hear word

BLOODY RACISTS

Cat got his tongue, If it happened in the US now. he will be here spewing rubbish. Very ignorant fellow.
Re: Death Toll Rises To 11 In Kano Mosque Bomb Attack by alphaNomega: 1:52am On May 17
the worst place to get your news from is saharareporters
Re: Death Toll Rises To 11 In Kano Mosque Bomb Attack by Samtob90(m): 3:38am On May 17
Emma1Oj:
I thought Tinubu and his army general said they have crushed boko haram and terrorist out of Nigeria totally.

What am i still hearing..
Did you go to school? Read the story again
Re: Death Toll Rises To 11 In Kano Mosque Bomb Attack by Emma1Oj(m): 6:12am On May 17
Samtob90:

Did you go to school? Read the story again
well done ooooo Mr schooler... U wey go school amount dey your aza. Who school help for Nigeria? Me i worked with "death rised"
Re: Death Toll Rises To 11 In Kano Mosque Bomb Attack by DestinyNigga: 6:19am On May 17
No cause for alarm. It's just a friendly match.
Re: Death Toll Rises To 11 In Kano Mosque Bomb Attack by iamrealdeji(m): 8:29am On May 17
Samunique:
You cannot sow thons and expect to reap orange!

When kids are daily loaded with overdose of hatred and bitterness towards others, in the name of religious piousness and commitment to Allah and his apostle, you cannot expect any different results than this!

I was expecting to see a comment from a wicked person who hates fellow humans. You're worse than a terrorist. Islam is world's fastest growing religion according to Google,Muhammad is the most common name in the world according to google,Prophet Muhammad ﷺ is the most influential man to ever exist according to google and many other authors and polls. Kill yourself pls.
Truth spreads like wild fire. God had said it before in Suratul Ali-Imran that those that try to kill his light by saying he's 3 in 1 or lying that he has a son,those that call people he created their God will burn forever in hell fire and his light will only shine more. Figuratively,God's light is shining with these beautiful records and statistics about Islam. Literally,Mecca clock which is placed on Clock Tower is the world's biggest clock and over 2 million LED lights shines at night from the clock displaying the name of Allah and his Messenger, Prophet Muhammad ﷺ and Quranic verses. The LED lights are in green colour which is Prophet Muhammad ﷺ 's favorite colour and the Clock Tower the clock is sitting on is the world's most expensive tower & 4th tallest worldwide
Re: Death Toll Rises To 11 In Kano Mosque Bomb Attack by iamrealdeji(m): 8:30am On May 17
DestinyNigga:
No cause for alarm. It's just a friendly match.
I was expecting to see a comment from a wicked person who hates fellow humans. You're worse than a terrorist. Islam is world's fastest growing religion according to Google,Muhammad is the most common name in the world according to google,Prophet Muhammad ﷺ is the most influential man to ever exist according to google and many other authors and polls. Kill yourself pls.
Truth spreads like wild fire. God had said it before in Suratul Ali-Imran that those that try to kill his light by saying he's 3 in 1 or lying that he has a son,those that call people he created their God will burn forever in hell fire and his light will only shine more. Figuratively,God's light is shining with these beautiful records and statistics about Islam. Literally,Mecca clock which is placed on Clock Tower is the world's biggest clock and over 2 million LED lights shines at night from the clock displaying the name of Allah and his Messenger, Prophet Muhammad ﷺ and Quranic verses. The LED lights are in green colour which is Prophet Muhammad ﷺ 's favorite colour and the Clock Tower the clock is sitting on is the world's most expensive tower & 4th tallest worldwide
Re: Death Toll Rises To 11 In Kano Mosque Bomb Attack by Ategberoson(m): 8:36am On May 17
He surrended himself for commiting a murder of his two brothers but he was released? You see why terrorism is not leaving North soon?

He committed a murder case that should have him on life imprisonment if the judge is fair or death by hanging but was released? Ha!

North is a curse to Nigeria, every non Northerners must fight, pray, struggle to leave this people out of our coexistence. They're a curse to humanity growth and development

They only thrive on religion, poverty, sex, child marriage, monopoly in business, black market Fx trading, terrorism. How can a country grow with such people coexisting with us
Re: Death Toll Rises To 11 In Kano Mosque Bomb Attack by Samtob90(m): 8:56am On May 17
Emma1Oj:
well done ooooo Mr schooler... U wey go school amount dey your aza. Who school help for Nigeria? Me i worked with "death rised"
We don't boast of money, wealth is not all that matter
Re: Death Toll Rises To 11 In Kano Mosque Bomb Attack by Emma1Oj(m): 9:26am On May 17
Samtob90:

We don't boast of money, wealth is not all that matter
shu............!! Bros watin u talk? Ha...!!! He matters to me and i believe to you too
Re: Death Toll Rises To 11 In Kano Mosque Bomb Attack by Samunique(m): 9:55am On May 17
iamrealdeji:
Mr deputy Muhammad, pls what's the meaning of all this nonsense you wrote?

Did we have any issue before now

What do I have to with the Google and online fastest growing religion

What's my business with a mecca clock beaming lights

Do you think you know Islam more than me, or your family is more Muslim than the family I came from ? undecided

Pls if you do not understand the simple message I tried to pass, go away with your ignorance and fanatism out of my mention!!! undecided
Re: Death Toll Rises To 11 In Kano Mosque Bomb Attack by Samtob90(m): 9:20am On May 19
Emma1Oj:
shu............!! Bros watin u talk? Ha...!!! He matters to me and i believe to you too
Read again. Not all that matter
Re: Death Toll Rises To 11 In Kano Mosque Bomb Attack by DestinyNigga: 2:15pm On May 27
iamrealdeji:

Hiaaa, what did I say that is wrong here? Ur Muslim brothers have been killing Christians for no reason. Deborah was killed because of Whatsapp group message and it people celebrated her death. All terrorists groups in the world are Muslims. So tell me, is Islam peaceful? Can I remind you that ur so called Muhammad who happened to be pedophile, spread Islam through swords and blood!!! Ur religion will definitely spread because of it's nature of violence. Even devil will adopt Islam as it's religion #Shalom

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria One Of The Poorest Countries In The World, Over 80m Living Below Poverty / Parading Of Suspects By Police Could Be Banned In Lagos / Army Court-Martials Major General For Stealing $1,476,200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.