Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,471 members, 7,846,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

Reno Omokri Hails SW Governors For Development Strides - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Hails SW Governors For Development Strides (1226 Views)

Reno Omokri Hails Peter Obi And Labour Party For Deepening Nigeria's Democracy / "You Have Ulterior Motives" - Malami Reply SW Governors Over Sanwo-Olu/CSP Saga / Reno Omokri Hails Buhari For Visiting Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Hails SW Governors For Development Strides by Putinofrussia: 8:01pm On May 16
rantingpigs:
grin grin

Did you not see how Makinde dealt with Yoruba nation agitators without waiting for the Federal Government? Do you not see how Amotekun fish out bandits and kidnappers more effectively than the Nigerian Police Force? Abi mo paro?

Answer: Fulani Herdsmen killed Three OBAs and also kidnapped and killed people recently, in that same Ibadan .Where are the amutekun brigade ? Where is Sunday IGBOHO? Why is he not in Prison like Nnamdi KANU. That alone shows that Yoruba Agitation is a big JOKE.

Yoruba Nation Agitators are a performed skit directed by the same APC loyalist that want to threaten the North. What has happened to those that were captured? Imagine Army seeing them, hearing the gunshots and not killing them? Nobody is foolish as you. What a joker.

And that is why what is happening in Rivers State can never occur in the Southwest, and what we see in Anambra, Abia, and Imo is unheard of among the Yoruba. The Ganduje-Kwankwaso struggle is almost impossible in the Southwest

Answer: Seyi Makinde fought with Amosun. Oyetola is still fighting with Adeleke. The Governor of KWARA is still fighting Saraki. In OGUN the citizens themselves are fighting Dapo Abiodun. In ONDO there is internal strife everywhere. Lagos, is calm because they all united against their fear of IGBO economic and property domination.

Now I ask this worthless guy. What is so special about the region?

All I know is that the insectiri inbuilt in the DNA of a worthless loser like RENO is pathetic. That is why Bayo Onanuga will never allow you be a spokesman for the most useless Government in the history of that useless entrapment.

What happened to FREE LEAH Shuaibu? You don tire abi,? After you use the girl cash out... grin

Nonsense and worthless Reno. The man that insulted TINUBU the most , but is now looking for recognition from those he insulted. Truly RENO is a certified dunce.

RONU.

You are jealous of Yoruba that taught you how to read and write by writing Igbos' first primer?

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Hails SW Governors For Development Strides by Putinofrussia: 8:12pm On May 16
CountinBlessins:

Yoruba people and tribalism 🔥💯💯🤣🤣 why are you attacking them? How do you know their tribe? Why do you Yorubas always call everyone Ibo? 🤣🤣🤣

I swear inferiority complex dey fo una sha 🤣🤣💯🔥

Who cares though fūck both of you tribes 🤣🤣
Igbos don dey pokenose into Yorubaland since time immemorial.
Zik even tried to become the premier in SW. grin covetousness na disease.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Hails SW Governors For Development Strides by chopnaira: 8:17pm On May 16
rantingpigs:
grin grin

Did you not see how Makinde dealt with Yoruba nation agitators without waiting for the Federal Government? Do you not see how Amotekun fish out bandits and kidnappers more effectively than the Nigerian Police Force? Abi mo paro?

Answer: Fulani Herdsmen killed Three OBAs and also kidnapped and killed people recently, in that same Ibadan .Where are the amutekun brigade ? Where is Sunday IGBOHO? Why is he not in Prison like Nnamdi KANU. That alone shows that Yoruba Agitation is a big JOKE.

Yoruba Nation Agitators are a performed skit directed by the same APC loyalist that want to threaten the North. What has happened to those that were captured? Imagine Army seeing them, hearing the gunshots and not killing them? Nobody is foolish as you. What a joker.

And that is why what is happening in Rivers State can never occur in the Southwest, and what we see in Anambra, Abia, and Imo is unheard of among the Yoruba. The Ganduje-Kwankwaso struggle is almost impossible in the Southwest

Answer: Seyi Makinde fought with Amosun. Oyetola is still fighting with Adeleke. The Governor of KWARA is still fighting Saraki. In OGUN the citizens themselves are fighting Dapo Abiodun. In ONDO there is internal strife everywhere. Lagos, is calm because they all united against their fear of IGBO economic and property domination.

All I know is that the insectiri inbuilt in the DNA of a worthless loser like RENO is pathetic. That is why Bayo Onanuga will never allow you be a spokesman for the most useless Government in the history of that useless entrapment.

What happened to FREE LEAH Shuaibu? You don tire abi,? After you use the girl cash out... grin

Nonsense and worthless Reno. The man that insulted TINUBU the most , but is now looking for recognition from those he insulted. Truly RENO is a certified dunce.

RONU.

I have never seen you write something this much. Reno is really fingering your brain grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Hails SW Governors For Development Strides by chopnaira: 8:23pm On May 16
RenaissanceGuy:
This was where he shot himself on the foot. Aside Lagos, the rest of the SW is a slum. I served in Abeokuta, the very capital of Ogun State and everywhere is unplanned - you'll see a few high-rise buildings mixed up with mud, dilapidated or rusted roof houses. I'm not even from the SE, to start with.
No once cares what tribe you are. 🤷🏾‍♂️

The Yorubas are not in a race with any other tribe in Nigeria. We are running out own race.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Hails SW Governors For Development Strides by AustineE1: 8:26pm On May 16
rantingpigs:
grin grin

RONU.

Bruv ,you are too intelligent to respond to that nitwit nobody Reno...but you gave him a savage response.I doff my cap for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Hails SW Governors For Development Strides by chopnaira: 8:27pm On May 16
kayusely70:
This man has spoken the bitter truth again!
Extremely bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Hails SW Governors For Development Strides by Christistruth00: 8:27pm On May 16
chopnaira:
As expected, the first two replies to thread are ibos that would rather poke their noses into SW affairs instead of holding their own leaders accountable.

Just today, Cross River got spending approval for a deep sea port.

They need to learn the meaning of the Roman Proverb

" When 2 brothers fight to the death a Stranger inherits their Property"

Nigerians are brothers whether they agree or not

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Hails SW Governors For Development Strides by WaleBuraimoh: 8:32pm On May 16
chopnaira:
As expected, the first two replies to thread are ibos that would rather poke their noses into SW affairs instead of holding their own leaders accountable.

Just today, Cross River got spending approval for a deep sea port.
Gbénu soun! Abia has commenced it's plans for deep sea port even before Cross river got spending approval for their.

It's you and your ilks that go about creating insults and problems for our people with your nonsense tribal bigotry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Hails SW Governors For Development Strides by rantingpigs: 9:31pm On May 16
I don't write Nonsense to feed fools. Spot the difference. grin

chopnaira:

I have never seen you write something this much. Reno is really fingering your brain grin
Re: Reno Omokri Hails SW Governors For Development Strides by rantingpigs: 9:33pm On May 16
I hail bro grin

AustineE1:

Bruv ,you are too intelligent to respond to that nitwit nobody Reno...but you gave him a savage response.I doff my cap for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Hails SW Governors For Development Strides by rantingpigs: 9:34pm On May 16
This olodo needs higher education.

Putinofrussia:

You are jealous of Yoruba that taught you how to read and write by writing Igbos' first primer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Hails SW Governors For Development Strides by Ofunaofu: 9:36pm On May 16
He didn't mention Peter Obi

Wonderful
Re: Reno Omokri Hails SW Governors For Development Strides by Ofunaofu: 9:38pm On May 16
Putinofrussia:

No, he is not jealous

He spoke the truth, "Truly RENO is a certified dunce"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Hails SW Governors For Development Strides by kedeojo(m): 10:49pm On May 16
rantingpigs:
grin grin

RONU. All what you wrote, show you are not intelligent at all. Reno submission are very current. All other zone show learn from the south west.

Re: Reno Omokri Hails SW Governors For Development Strides by chopnaira: 10:51pm On May 16
WaleBuraimoh:

Gbénu soun! Abia has commenced it's plans for deep sea port even before Cross river got spending approval for their.

It's you and your ilks that go about creating insults and problems for our people with your nonsense tribal bigotry.
Audio port since 2021...the investors will finish their documentation in 2098. Cross River just secured funding all within a year.

The Abia marsh port is similar to Peter Obi's monorail. Gbajue projects that will never see the light of day 🤡

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Hails SW Governors For Development Strides by chopnaira: 10:54pm On May 16
rantingpigs:
I don't write Nonsense to feed fools. Spot the difference. grin

Your write up is full of hogwash and lies that I did not bother to read past the first line. Rubbish and nonsense like Aba made junk.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Hails SW Governors For Development Strides by WaleBuraimoh: 11:01pm On May 16
chopnaira:

Audio port since 2021...the investors will finish their documentation in 2098. Cross River just secured funding all within a year.

The Abia marsh port is similar to Peter Obi's monorail. Gbajue projects that will never see the light of day 🤡
Whatever rocks your boat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Hails SW Governors For Development Strides by rantingpigs: 11:07pm On May 16
You actually said that I wrote alot in your previous submission. Now you say it's junk and hogwash.? grin

It shows you read it all and that is what matters. To you, facts are termed junk, but useless Propaganda from a failed zone that breeds idiots as Propagandist is facts Right?

You and your crew of losers go cry tire.. grin

RONU grin

chopnaira:

Your write up is full of hogwash and lies that I did not bother to read past the first line. Rubbish and nonsense like Aba made junk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Hails SW Governors For Development Strides by rantingpigs: 11:09pm On May 16
Your statement shows illiteracy and foolishness.

Anyway it's obvious you are a RONU deportee from OSUN State grin

kedeojo:

All what you wrote, show you are not intelligent at all. Reno submission are very current. All other zone show learn from the south west

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Hails SW Governors For Development Strides by WesternPanzer: 11:10pm On May 16
Reno the useless Animal grin grin grin

We remember when you hyped the South East because you thought we will vote Atiku again.

Lo and Behold... You are hyping South West

Well, we Easterners don't care. We have gone very far and can't wait when the Nigerian project will collapse.

You will cry tire. Basttard wink wink wink
Re: Reno Omokri Hails SW Governors For Development Strides by JAWBONE(m): 9:42pm On May 17
Since Tinubu won.
Reno has changed his Baban Riga to Agbada, started wearing Fila instead of Hausa Cap and has been glazing the Penis of Yoruba people.

He has also increased his anti-Igbo agenda.

A dog that needs to be thrown a bone.

That is what that clown called Omokri is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Hails SW Governors For Development Strides by Reality3080: 11:22pm On May 17
AustineE1:

werey using his alternate moniker to hail himself
Re: Reno Omokri Hails SW Governors For Development Strides by GoodLife4live: 3:25am On May 18
rantingpigs:
grin grin

RONU.

Bros you lied....And your write up is full of ipob idealogy.....

Reno didn't say their is no fight among the Yoruba politicians ...He said if you compare 8t you will realise that the Yorubas are still better off...

Igbo wey no see house rent again for lagos want to control which economy ? Reduce your lies so your days can be long
Re: Reno Omokri Hails SW Governors For Development Strides by ElSudani: 3:34am On May 18
"And that is what the rest of us have to learn. If not, the Southwest will keep widening the developmental gap between them and the rest of Nigeria to the extent that soon, we will prefer to japa to Yorubaland instead of Europe and America, where things are becoming increasingly difficult."

Reno grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Hails SW Governors For Development Strides by GoodLife4live: 3:39am On May 18
rantingpigs:
grin grin

RONU.

ipob way of reasoning....

This is what we call urbanisation ...you can never see a place like this in southeastern region in 100 years

SOUTHWEST REMAIN THE MOST DEVELOPED REGION IN NIGERIA....
NO CAPPING

1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Hails SW Governors For Development Strides by GoodLife4live: 3:46am On May 18
Wake me up when you see a beautiful urbanisation like this in sad eastern land....

SOUTHWEST....

1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Hails SW Governors For Development Strides by GoodLife4live: 3:52am On May 18
No place in the whole of sad east that look as beautiful as this....Reno knows what he is saying....

IBADAN

1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Hails SW Governors For Development Strides by GoodLife4live: 3:58am On May 18
Reno you don transverse the whole Nigeria...A former aid to former president of the federation knows what his saying.....

SOUTHWEST IS TRULY THE MOST URBANISED REGION IN NIGERIA....

Mainland YABA Self fine pass sad East

Naa still YORUBA LAND BE THIS

1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Hails SW Governors For Development Strides by GoodLife4live: 4:02am On May 18
YORUBA CULTURAL CENTRE LAGOS...

NDI DEVELOPER...

Where is your own cultural centre for alaigbo ?

I just want to confirm if Reno dey lie

Southwest urbanism

1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Hails SW Governors For Development Strides by GoodLife4live: 4:08am On May 18
Here no be Europe oooo...Naa yorubaland .. SOUTHWEST...

Reno know the thing wey him dey talk

1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Hails SW Governors For Development Strides by GoodLife4live: 4:15am On May 18
If to say Naa me them bring come Lagos come sell gala I no go go back to redmud again...

Naa true YORUBA LAND BE LIKE OBODO OYINBO....

1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Hails SW Governors For Development Strides by GoodLife4live: 4:19am On May 18
So all this fine fine thin Naa state government for yorubaland build am ?
Blue train station
And red lane train station....

Lagos I hail oooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bush Misses Presidential Flight! / North Korea Arsenal, Are They The Only? / Their Excellencies, Efcc And Looting: Comedy Of Errors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.