Stats: 3,163,132 members, 7,852,849 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:04 AM

1 Igbo Man Owns 12 Factories In Lagos - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 1 Igbo Man Owns 12 Factories In Lagos (1970 Views)

FG Calls On China, Others To Set Up Lithium Battery Factories In Nigeria / Food Union Employers To Relocate Factories Over Outrageous Excise Duty, Taxation / Obafemi Olopade: My Calabar Condom, Syringe Factories Were Killed By Government (2) (3) (4)

Re: 1 Igbo Man Owns 12 Factories In Lagos by Armaggedon: 8:40am On May 17
I see a fool with a loading premium tears.
Re: 1 Igbo Man Owns 12 Factories In Lagos by LordBillionz: 8:55am On May 17
Dafresh:
which year do South East started experiencing the activities of UGM. Jealous is a strong regard
They can say anything to support their bitterness and foolery.

I blame the Igbos who continue to invest in States in the south west in this polarised and highly 'tribalised' country.

If he's attacked tomorrow, I will feel for him cos his a brother but I hope he do learn his lesson. Landmark beach is an example...

Invest in Lagos or south west at your own peril!
Re: 1 Igbo Man Owns 12 Factories In Lagos by Stone03: 9:32am On May 17
Goodvibes007:
Question: Why not in Alaibo?
Answer: He doesn't like his region, so he had to site it in Lagos.

Another question is, why not Yoruba owning 12 factories in his own land? Why a foreigner? Because you people didn't believe in your own land. If not Igbos your land would have been a slum by now
Re: 1 Igbo Man Owns 12 Factories In Lagos by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:36am On May 17
alanto:
These people no dey die? undecided
u wan kill breeze? If you fight them u die immediately, no be cho cho cho them dey show workings
Re: 1 Igbo Man Owns 12 Factories In Lagos by Obiedun(m): 11:11am On May 17
Ofunaofu:

Ekpa is sponsored by elements outside the south east
Yet you clap for him when he makes those unintelligent comments.

Re: 1 Igbo Man Owns 12 Factories In Lagos by Khyrvxjzy: 3:29pm On May 17
alanto:
These people no dey die? undecided
vampire

Re: 1 Igbo Man Owns 12 Factories In Lagos by Dafresh: 6:35pm On May 17
LordBillionz:

They can say anything to support their bitterness and foolery.

I blame the Igbos who continue to invest in States in the south west in this polarised and highly 'tribalised' country.

If he's attacked tomorrow, I will feel for him cos his a brother but I hope he do learn his lesson. Landmark beach is an example...

Invest in Lagos or south west at your own peril!
Investing in SW is like playing bet invest what you can afford to lose
Re: 1 Igbo Man Owns 12 Factories In Lagos by flokii: 6:45pm On May 17
Holluwhakemmy:
This is because Lagos is conducive for him unlike alaigbo region where unknown gunmen will disturb him and his business making it difficult for him to thrive.

They'll likely kidnap and possibly kill him if he sets up something that big in SE.. they don't like seeing themselves progress, I don't know why. The only time they unite is to hate others or display victim mentality.

Yorubas are allowing them free hand because of our peaceful and progressive nature.. sadly, the ingrates are now taking us for fo0ls.

Re: 1 Igbo Man Owns 12 Factories In Lagos by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:28pm On May 17
flokii:

They'll likely kidnap and possibly kill him if he sets up something that big in SE.. they don't like seeing themselves progress, I don't know why. The only time they unite is to hate others or display victim mentality.

Yorubas are allowing them free hand because of our peaceful and progressive nature.. sadly, the ingrates are now taking us for fo0ls.
You are 100% correct for what you just said here. I have not seen any tribe in Nigeria so peaceful and accommodating like Youuba still they hate us

Re: 1 Igbo Man Owns 12 Factories In Lagos by EmperorCaesar(m): 10:32pm On May 17
Obinna should rest
Re: 1 Igbo Man Owns 12 Factories In Lagos by EmperorCaesar(m): 8:48am On May 18
wink

Dangote Cement : Price Has Gone Up Again / One Dollar Is Equal To 197 Naira / Which Market Abeg, Oshodi Market Or Idumota Market??