Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,955 members, 7,821,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Guys Which One would you Choose Out of These Ladies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guys Which One would you Choose Out of These Ladies (1073 Views)

Just Imagine What Bleaching Cream Has Done To These Ladies / These Ladies Decided To Go Nakied After Nigeria Won The World Cup (18+ Photos) / Choose OUT Of Dbanj & 2face Whom Should A Statue Be Made For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Which One would you Choose Out of These Ladies by omar22(m): 9:14am On Nov 23, 2011
(1)This lady has all the qualities you want in a woman.BUT she cannot cook at all at all.To cook rice is a big task.When it comes to sex,and you need to rate her skills and performance she will score 120/100.Bamn in the bedroom.

(2)The second lady,mouth and body odour.Her private part could be offensive.Very untidy BUT extremely respectful and friendly.Very warm woman. All your family members and friends loves her.She has been accepted.When it comes to sex,her score is 50/100

(3)Hard working lady.Very organised.Good with money.,very beautiful ,down to earth and honest.Her bedroom score is, 140/100!!!!BUT,she is a big trouble. Naggs,naggs and naggs. None of your family members like her.She does not care bc all she wants is Nookie.
Re: Guys Which One would you Choose Out of These Ladies by honeric01(m): 9:20am On Nov 23, 2011
I take number 1, we can learn how to cook together if she's willing, if not, i do the cooking at weekends, we eat out during the week if i can't cook.
Re: Guys Which One would you Choose Out of These Ladies by omar22(m): 9:32am On Nov 23, 2011
What happens when you have kids
Re: Guys Which One would you Choose Out of These Ladies by honeric01(m): 9:36am On Nov 23, 2011
^^^

She takes care of the kids, we learn to cook together, she must be in the kitchen when i cook so she can learn.

as long as we don't stop eating, she does not stop learning how to cook.

(1) (Reply)

Seal And Heidi Klum - What Does Growing Apart Mean? / Bollywood Actress Beheaded By Jealous Rivals / Eddie Murphy, Dead???..how True Is This???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.