Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,958 members, 7,848,890 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:37 AM

Man Destroys Power Company’s Vehicle After Officials Attempt To Disconnect Him - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Destroys Power Company’s Vehicle After Officials Attempt To Disconnect Him (21165 Views)

Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. / Man Destroys Cars At Nigerian High Commission In London Over Passport Delay / Driver Absconds With Company's Vehicle And Money In Rivers State. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Destroys Power Company’s Vehicle After Officials Attempt To Disconnect Him by Babatwo2: 6:58pm On May 19
He may commit suicide because of his actions.
Re: Man Destroys Power Company’s Vehicle After Officials Attempt To Disconnect Him by IBB007: 6:59pm On May 19
lol…na so this one enter prison
Re: Man Destroys Power Company’s Vehicle After Officials Attempt To Disconnect Him by PHAYOL81: 7:07pm On May 19
Lawlessness everywhere. Yet we wonder why the country is bad when majority herein are hellbent on living a lawless, uncivil, corrupt and violent lifestyle without a damn care who gets affected in the process. He is jail worthy.

1 Like

Re: Man Destroys Power Company’s Vehicle After Officials Attempt To Disconnect Him by poseidon12: 7:10pm On May 19
LiveWire85:
Higher me as you legal council you will win the case. Period !!!!

Oya mastubate on this reply.

I doubt he will like to " higher" you. He would probably prefer to hire a competent Lawyer.
Re: Man Destroys Power Company’s Vehicle After Officials Attempt To Disconnect Him by highchief1: 7:15pm On May 19
ednut1:
that one no enter social media this one did. Just wait and see
lol
Re: Man Destroys Power Company’s Vehicle After Officials Attempt To Disconnect Him by Nclex: 7:16pm On May 19
In as much as what he did is bad, nepa people offended him as well. If you watched that video carefully you will notice that he was not against nepa disconnecting his line, he is only against them cutting and taking away his wire. I think his wire is his property.
Re: Man Destroys Power Company’s Vehicle After Officials Attempt To Disconnect Him by NJV: 7:17pm On May 19
efemena5050:
be like say Oxford go give ur own dictionary ooo
Wetin be "instable"

Lol
The yeye news didn't let me realize the typo jare
Re: Man Destroys Power Company’s Vehicle After Officials Attempt To Disconnect Him by Banbanna(m): 7:43pm On May 19
That can be painful & frustrating. But what if the man defaulted before, was owing them & got disconnected, acted smart and went behind their backs to reconnect his house?
I think that's why they'd have to go with his wires and see their actions justified because he did illegal connection i
Geometrix:
The man grouse wasn't about the disconnection o but the EEDC insistence on cutting and going away with his wires, probably he bought the wires himself.
The mans action was razz but does EDCC have the right to go away with wires they didn't provide?
Re: Man Destroys Power Company’s Vehicle After Officials Attempt To Disconnect Him by seunsmith1930(m): 7:58pm On May 19
CuriousCart:
He injured his hand in the process that's why he finally calmed down.

Lmao 😆 🤣 😂
Nah stupid man
Re: Man Destroys Power Company’s Vehicle After Officials Attempt To Disconnect Him by Kollyk11(m): 8:23pm On May 19
Kobicove:
Why is he acting like a babarian?

I hope they deal with him thoroughly!
what of the idiots that came to cut his light are they not barbarians.awon weyrey.
Re: Man Destroys Power Company’s Vehicle After Officials Attempt To Disconnect Him by PeterObi4LP: 8:34pm On May 19
Frustration everywhere. The people are not smiling. Hardship everywhere and hunger in the land.

JAPA if you can. Trust me you won't regret it
Re: Man Destroys Power Company’s Vehicle After Officials Attempt To Disconnect Him by silverkings: 9:19pm On May 19
Kobicove:
Why is he acting like a babarian?

I hope they deal with him thoroughly!

The stakeholders of Nanka community in Orumba North Anambra Steeti came into the matter. I think they've settled with EEDC
Re: Man Destroys Power Company’s Vehicle After Officials Attempt To Disconnect Him by bigiyaro(m): 9:40pm On May 19
You for break dia mumu heads join, thieves everywhere, they deliberately sabotage prepaid meters so they can be billing people for darkness. If this man has a prepaid, dis tin for no happen.
Re: Man Destroys Power Company’s Vehicle After Officials Attempt To Disconnect Him by ufotunang: 9:55pm On May 19
That is good... they want one to pay for electricity light which they have not provided....one to pay for darkness bill
Re: Man Destroys Power Company’s Vehicle After Officials Attempt To Disconnect Him by LiveWire85: 10:19pm On May 19
poseidon12:

I doubt he will like to " higher" you. He would probably prefer to hire a competent Lawyer.

Auto Correct I hope you are using vaseline to masturbate on my reply.
Re: Man Destroys Power Company’s Vehicle After Officials Attempt To Disconnect Him by slimmax: 10:30pm On May 19
jubrilELsudan:
I LIKE HIM....THATS HOW YOU BEHAVE......YOU SPEAK TO THEM IN A LANGUAGE THEY UNDERSTAND
Omo this turkey fresh. I like it raw, not boiled or fried
Re: Man Destroys Power Company’s Vehicle After Officials Attempt To Disconnect Him by oyeb15: 11:08pm On May 19
If u destroy a soldier vehicle , the kind punishment that await d officers that went out with d Hilux no be small.

Same for these electricity guys
Re: Man Destroys Power Company’s Vehicle After Officials Attempt To Disconnect Him by alphaNomega: 3:49am On May 20
LexngtonSteele:
grin grin

When his temper cools....

And he has to pay for the windshield plus tyres PLUS

His outstanding bills.... his eyes will clear. grin

If he should meet someone like me in charge, na that house he go eventually sell to clear the debts, walahi cheesy
you can not get a chair from a frog
Re: Man Destroys Power Company’s Vehicle After Officials Attempt To Disconnect Him by Pipapi1: 4:20am On May 20
This man has anger issue.

Just in the space of 1 minute, he destroyed all these. Imagine how he deals with his wife and children at home.

Unfortunately, a man that allows his anger to control him will most likely languish behind the bars someday!

Eye go soon clear him!
Re: Man Destroys Power Company’s Vehicle After Officials Attempt To Disconnect Him by Candreva: 6:14am On May 20
It's a bad problem when people can't control their anger. You wen dey stay this kain house and still dey owe light money decides to damage a property worth millions of Naira. Hehehe pls let's see the aftermath where he is calm, seated on the floor and begging. Omo eran!
Re: Man Destroys Power Company’s Vehicle After Officials Attempt To Disconnect Him by eteba(m): 9:11am On May 20
Bro: U don enter with your two feet.
Re: Man Destroys Power Company’s Vehicle After Officials Attempt To Disconnect Him by ezekuche(m): 10:39am On May 20
[quote author=NairaOcean post=129998243]A dramatic incident unfolded in an undisclosed residential compound when a man, infuriated by the attempted disconnection of his electricity, destroyed a vehicle belonging to the local power company. shocked

According to footage captured by the official, the altercation began when officials from the Electricity Distribution Company arrived at his compound. The officials were there to disconnect electricity due to unpaid bills, a routine procedure the company undertakes to manage delinquent accounts.
Dis one don buy market o grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Was Almost Lynched At Ring Road, Benin. / Kano Police Rescue Eight Kids Sold Into Anambra (photo) / Customs Seizes 710 Cartons Of Tramadol (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.