Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,638 members, 7,847,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye Withdraws Orphan-Marriage Suit Against Niger Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye Withdraws Orphan-Marriage Suit Against Niger Assembly (11660 Views)

Uju Kennedy Threatens To Jail UNICAL Student Over Sexual Harassment Allegations / Uju Kennedy Ohanenye Steps Down For Tinubu (APC Presidential Primary) / Bako Kasim Alfa Resigns As Niger Assembly Deputy Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye Withdraws Orphan-Marriage Suit Against Niger Assembly by JAWBONE(m): 1:51pm On May 17
SmartyPants:

All this shifting of goalposts by asking jamb questions makes no sense. These are adults, not kids.

Adults make all sorts of decisions every day. Do you go to peoples' weddings to ask all those jamb questions?? The essence of being a consenting adult is that you are entitled to your own reasons for choosing marriage, whether as a poverty alleviation scheme as is common all over Nigeria, or for any other reason. Are they of full mental capacity? Did they consent? If yes, mind your business instead of inventing false reports.
There is no shifting goal posts.
The girls are being married simply because they are orphans.
If the speaker had relatives among those orphans, he would not allowed them to be married that way.

In Kano, their Hisbah commission married off some people months ago and nobody cared.
This case looks more like an auction than a marriage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye Withdraws Orphan-Marriage Suit Against Niger Assembly by kenben: 2:02pm On May 17
Exousiang01:

That is not the state government, that is the speaker.
The question you should be asking is what is this minister of women affairs doing for the women in the area, she has done nothing, personally this guy is just trying to get them off the streets, at least he is looking in their direction something the minister never did.
If you read my comment without sentiments you will see when I said his solution might not be the best but it atleast gets the girls off the streets and out of harms way.

But the usually loquacious State Governor has been very silent on the issue. Or is he now deaf? Very irresponsible of him to keep mute and sit on the fence. How can the speaker suggest that he is helping the girls by marrying them off?? THE SPEAKER SHOULD BE IMPEACHED IMMEDIATELY. he is a busy man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye Withdraws Orphan-Marriage Suit Against Niger Assembly by kenben: 2:03pm On May 17
Sad....Niger state is still in the dark
Re: Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye Withdraws Orphan-Marriage Suit Against Niger Assembly by numericalguy(m): 2:03pm On May 17
Goodlady:
MURIC erred here and the same Niger State rep erred too.
The logical thing here is empowering those girls via education and vocational trainings till they are ready for marriage is the main thing to do. Some of them aren't mature for marriage and they are pushed into it.
This is what their region is doing. It's cultural defect they are celebrating.
As for the minister petitioning them, she's right and she shouldn't v chickened out.
It's time women in north and those in so called religion of peace should stand for their rights. Are they really observing women rights?

Many of you Southerners are exactly like Uju. You just jump in a case and start masturbating without even knowing the details of the case.

1) The girls are adults girls with ages from 18 to 25 years of and hence do not need the permission of South easterners to get married
2) Because they are orphans does not mean they should not find love and get married.
3) The Imam said none of the girls was forced, the girls themselves said they were not forced but only south easterners concluded the girls were forced
4) All the south easterners have blocked their eyes and ears to the establishment of livelihood for the girls after marriage that many northern philanthropy's are doing.
Re: Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye Withdraws Orphan-Marriage Suit Against Niger Assembly by kenben: 2:06pm On May 17
numericalguy:

Many of you Southerners are exactly like Uju. You just jump in a case and start masturbating without even knowing the details of the case.

1) The girls are adults girls with ages from 18 to 25 years of and hence do not need the permission of South easterners to get married
2) Because they are orphans does not mean they should not find love and get married.
3) The Imam said none of the girls was forced, the girls themselves said they were not forced but only south easterners concluded the girls were forced
4) All the south easterners have blocked their eyes and ears to the establishment of livelihood for the girls after marriage that many northern philanthropy's are doing.

This must be YERIMA THE PERVERTED PEDOPHILE TALKING. You are not happy that you won't find any little sex slave to defile? See you filthy child loving mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye Withdraws Orphan-Marriage Suit Against Niger Assembly by numericalguy(m): 2:07pm On May 17
LMAyedun:
The northern part of this country is still living in the stone age and dragging the entire country backwards. God help Nigeria.

SoNature:
Nobody can save a man who wants to self-destruct from himself!

The Muslim North is free to do whatever they like, but what I will strongly advise against is using public funds to finance their needless pilgrimage!

If you want to go to Mecca, be ready to finance the trip yourself or turn to your governors for financial support.

Says a region with cannibalism as their culture
Re: Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye Withdraws Orphan-Marriage Suit Against Niger Assembly by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:08pm On May 17
Northern Nigeria winning for Alaa
Re: Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye Withdraws Orphan-Marriage Suit Against Niger Assembly by SmartyPants(m): 2:12pm On May 17
JAWBONE:

There is no shifting goal posts.
The girls are being married simply because they are orphans.
If the speaker had relatives among those orphans, he would not allowed them to be married that way.

In Kano, their Hisbah commission married off some people months ago and nobody cared.
This case looks more like an auction than a marriage

Of course, you've shifted the goalposts. First, it was they were not consenting, now it is they are consenting because they were not given other options. As if women where you come from don't equally consent to marriage out of poverty. All this hypocrisy will take us nowhere.
Re: Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye Withdraws Orphan-Marriage Suit Against Niger Assembly by kenben: 2:14pm On May 17
numericalguy:

Says a region with cannibalism as their culture

Guy park well, don't run away from the issue. Is it not banditry that orphaned the girls? Or were their parent not killed in the North? Rather that face your shameless speaker and address his shameful proposal you are running mouth...HAVE YOU ASKED YOUR SELF WHAT PLAN THE SPEAKER HAS FOR THE MALE ORPHANS? or does he want to sponsor them to alimajiri schools?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye Withdraws Orphan-Marriage Suit Against Niger Assembly by Exousiang01(m): 2:15pm On May 17
kenben:

But the usually loquacious State Governor has been very silent on the issue. Or is he now deaf? Very irresponsible of him to keep mute and sit on the fence. How can the speaker suggest that he is helping the girls by marrying them off?? THE SPEAKER SHOULD BE IMPEACHED IMMEDIATELY. he is a busy man.

Why should he be inpeached if what he is doing is not against the customs of the people he represents.
You need to learn to be rational not emotional when dealing with sensitive issues like this.
Eg in my place if you impregnate a girl you must marry her and pay bride price before you can take the child, the lady doesnt have to live with you as a wife but you must perform that right, my elder brother did that recently to collect his child. From someone who is not from my place and doesnt understand diversity in culture the person would say you cant force some to get married but that is what my culture says.

Their culture doesnt forbid this type of marriage, as a matter of fact their culrure encourages it.
Everything is not about how you a person feels things should be.

In some places if you dont perfom traditional marriage rights even if you marry in supreme court that marriage is not recognized, if the woman dies you cant bury her, you will be made to marry her dead body before you can marry her.
Respect peoples culture and traditions.
I am sure you also have certain things in your place that will sound stupid to me too, but I wont condemn it simply because I dont understand it.

That said the state government has failed in its responsibilities and the Speaker is doing what he feels is best for the girls.
But my issue is the minister is coming to talk now, remember this girls have been on the streets and she didnt do anything to help.
If they start raping them and getting pregnant it will become a bigger problem

I can bet you that those girls would prefer to be married of and be in their husbands house than on the streets, they are atleast sure of food and shelter. This matter na logical reasoning oh no be emotions
Re: Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye Withdraws Orphan-Marriage Suit Against Niger Assembly by kenben: 2:17pm On May 17
SmartyPants:

Of course, you've shifted the goalposts. First, it was they were not consenting, now it is they are consenting because they were not given other options. As if women where you come from don't equally consent to marriage out of poverty. All this hypocrisy will take us nowhere.

The hypocrisy here is coming from the speaker and all northern leaders who have refused to tell their people the truth but continue to hide under religion and ethnicity bigotry to manipulate their people. OR IS IT NOT THE SAME RELIGION THAT IS PRACTICED IN THE UAE?
Re: Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye Withdraws Orphan-Marriage Suit Against Niger Assembly by BetterHeadline: 2:17pm On May 17
Difrent:

Many southerners don't get it
While southerners see nothing wrong with their girls fornicating (even though the pretend to frown at it)
The northerners prefer that the girl go to her husband house instead of fornicating.

Of course southerners don't get it. While Southerners see nothing wrong with their women becoming CEOs and running their own successful businesses, the northern muslims prefer their girls be auction off in the market in the name of marriage whilst dragging them around in thrash bags.
Re: Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye Withdraws Orphan-Marriage Suit Against Niger Assembly by kenben: 2:21pm On May 17
Exousiang01:

Why should he be inpeached if what he is doing is not against the customs of the people he represents.
You need to learn to be rational not emotional when dealing with sensitive issues like this.
Eg in my place if you impregnate a girl you must marry her and pay bride price before you can take the child, the lady doesnt have to live with you as a wife but you must perform that right, my elder brother did that recently to collect his child. From someone who is not from my place and doesnt understand diversity in culture the person would say you cant force some to get married but that is what my culture says.

Their culture doesnt forbid this type of marriage, as a matter of fact their culrure encourages it.
Everything is not about how you a person feels things should be.

In some places if you dont perfom traditional marriage rights even if you marry in supreme court that marriage is not recognized, if the woman dies you cant bury her, you will be made to marry her dead body before you can marry her.
Respect peoples culture and traditions.
I am sure you also have certain things in your place that will sound stupid to me too, but I wont condemn it simply because I dont understand it.

That said the state government has failed in its responsibilities and the Speaker is doing what he feels is best for the girls.
But my issue is the minister is coming to talk now, remember this girls have been on the streets and she didnt do anything to help.
If they start raping them and getting pregnant it will become a bigger problem

IN MY PLACE IF YOU IMPREGNATE A GIRL AND SHE IS UNDERAGEF YOU WILL GO TO JAIL. And if she is an adult, she has the right to decide if she wants to marry or not. SHE HAS A VOICE, SHE HAS A SAY IN HER FUTURE.

HAVEN'T YOU HEARD OF THE CHILD RIGHTS ACT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA?
Re: Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye Withdraws Orphan-Marriage Suit Against Niger Assembly by SmartyPants(m): 2:24pm On May 17
kenben:

The hypocrisy here is coming from the speaker and all northern leaders who have refused to tell their people the truth but continue to hide under religion and ethnicity bigotry to manipulate their people. OR IS IT NOT THE SAME RELIGION THAT IS PRACTICED IN THE UAE?

And what is the truth he has refused to tell his people? Tell us all sir.
Re: Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye Withdraws Orphan-Marriage Suit Against Niger Assembly by Difrent: 2:26pm On May 17
BetterHeadline:

Of course southerners don't get it. While Southerners see nothing wrong with their women becoming CEOs and running their own successful businesses, the northern muslims prefer their girls be auction off in the market in the name of marriage whilst dragging them around in thrash bags.

You are naive and uninformed.,.... Just like most southerners contributing to this debate.

There are many northern women holding their heads high in their fields too , but how will you know when you are holed up in a Hamlet down east...... And even in the east , you are proud of your teenage girls getting pregnant for baby factories or prepping them for prostitution in Europe.

Then y'all went on overdrive because some people say they don't want all the rubbish you do in the south for their girls .

The most prominent Igbos feminist, Buchi Emecheta married at 15...... I never heard any igbos crucify her .

So how many baby factories that litter the south east has she closed
How many Libya or Italy returnees has she rehabilitated
But its a mass marriage, the type we see every now and then all over the south in churches thats her problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye Withdraws Orphan-Marriage Suit Against Niger Assembly by Danmisra(m): 2:36pm On May 17
The people/region that see fornication and adultery as normal way of life will Frown at these.
Instead of the foolish minister to empower the women/ bride-to- be with capital or machines no she did not, rather she prefers them to be prostitutes. How many women has she empowered in Niger. All the bastard that are against that should ban marriage in the states, idiots , she should go ahead take the man to court, others that are busy doing nothing with the money meant to help people she cannot point to them, misplaced priority.
The north is not for the bastard unlike the south where prostitutions and all sort of immorality is praised. Every body knows if you want live like an animal with no humanity, go to South. No bastard can bring that barbarism to the north.
So many idiots on the loose simply because the their society is dead morally so the became nuisance to socurt and thought that it normal, such a pity.
We don't welcome degeneracy in the north.
Re: Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye Withdraws Orphan-Marriage Suit Against Niger Assembly by JAWBONE(m): 2:37pm On May 17
SmartyPants:

They were not consenting if marriage was the only option they were given and not what they chose.

The possibility of 100 girls all deciding to marry at the same time is debatable.

It seems the decision to marry was taken on behalf of them and they had no options than to play along.
Re: Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye Withdraws Orphan-Marriage Suit Against Niger Assembly by SmartyPants(m): 2:41pm On May 17
JAWBONE:

They were not consenting if marriage was the only option they were given and not what they chose.

The possibility of 100 girls all deciding to marry at the same time is debatable.

It seems the decision to marry was taken on behalf of them and they had no options than to play along.

Good, so you see we are back to your first goal post. And according to you, if I come to you now and say JAWBONE would you like to have this keke napep, and you say yes because that is all I offered, then you had no choice. Does that mean you didn't consent? Consent is not about being offered a multitude of choices. It is about not being under compulsion to choose even the solitary option before you. No was always an answer even if that meant having to fend for themselves. By the way the money for these marriages is not even coming from the State. According to the speaker, it was from a donation from an individual.

Secondly, these 100 girls are not the full set of girls who were considered. A list of 270 names was submitted and the speaker said these were ones chosen. So you don't even have the full picture but you are insisting because you have already concluded and now you want to make the evidence fit your conclusion. Just like I said of the minister, why can't you dig for facts from the other side?

https://punchng.com/niger-speaker-backtracks-on-orphans-mass-weddings-after-fg-pressure/#:~:text=He%20explained%20that%20the%20girls,had%20the%20capacity%20to%20assist.
Re: Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye Withdraws Orphan-Marriage Suit Against Niger Assembly by BetterHeadline: 2:43pm On May 17
Difrent:

You are naive and uninformed.,.... Just like most southerners contributing to this debate.

There are many northern women holding their heads high in their fields too , but how will you know when you are holed up in a Hamlet down east...... And even in the east , you are proud of your teenage girls getting pregnant for baby factories or prepping them for prostitution in Europe.

Then y'all went on overdrive because some people say they don't want all the rubbish you do in the south for their girls .

The most prominent Igbos feminist, Buchi Emecheta married at 15...... I never heard any igbos crucify her .

So how many baby factories that litter the south east has she closed
How many Libya or Italy returnees has she rehabilitated
But its a mass marriage, the type we see every now and then all over the south in churches thats her problem

Speaking of baby factory, the north has largest baby factories in the country. We call them almajiri schools.
And speaking of prostitution, every Southerners who have lived in the north know dirty cheap your northern muslims women are.
And lastly, Southern women are better achievers than your northern muslim women.
Re: Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye Withdraws Orphan-Marriage Suit Against Niger Assembly by kenben: 2:43pm On May 17
SmartyPants:

And what is the truth he has refused to tell his people? Tell us all sir.

What eventually happened to the 11 year old little girl that your mentor SENATOR YERIMA married a few years ago? I guess he got bored after she grew up... sadly ALL SENATORS FROM THE CORE NORTH supported the pedophile in his madness using religion and tradition as a cover. Who does that to an infant in 2024?

The answer to your question is right before your eyes.
Re: Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye Withdraws Orphan-Marriage Suit Against Niger Assembly by SmartyPants(m): 2:47pm On May 17
kenben:

What eventually happened to the 11 year old little girl that your mentor SENATOR YERIMA married a few years ago? I guess he got bored after she grew up... sadly ALL SENATORS FROM THE CORE NORTH supported the pedophile in his madness using religion and tradition as a cover. Who does that to an infant in 2024?

The answer to your question is right before your eyes.

Is that the truth the speaker of Niger Assembly is meant to tell according to you?
Re: Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye Withdraws Orphan-Marriage Suit Against Niger Assembly by Benrosaria(m): 2:51pm On May 17
All of you people are thieves. From minister of women affairs to traditional rulers to even the 100 orphan girls.

Bloody robbers
Re: Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye Withdraws Orphan-Marriage Suit Against Niger Assembly by Ategberoson(m): 2:55pm On May 17
North you're a curse to this country, the day you people leave the rest of us or my Yoruba nation get her own independent, my celebration is going to be for a whole month

Cursed region
Re: Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye Withdraws Orphan-Marriage Suit Against Niger Assembly by Moneyboyz: 3:00pm On May 17
Again pedophilia religion of peace won.
Re: Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye Withdraws Orphan-Marriage Suit Against Niger Assembly by JAWBONE(m): 3:00pm On May 17
SmartyPants:

Good, so you see we are back to your first goal post. And according to you, if I come to you now and say JAWBONE would you like to have this keke napep, and you say yes because that is all I offered, then you had no choice. Does that mean you didn't consent? Consent is not about being offered a multitude of choices. It is about not being under compulsion to choose even the solitary option before you. No was always an answer even if that meant having to fend for themselves. By the way the money for these marriages is not even coming from the State. According to the speaker, it was from a donation from an individual.

Secondly, these 100 girls are not the full set of girls who were considered. A list of 270 names was submitted and the speaker said these were ones chosen. So you don't even have the full picture but you are insisting because you have already concluded and now you want to make the evidence fit your conclusion. Just like I said of the minister, why can't you dig for facts from the other side?

https://punchng.com/niger-speaker-backtracks-on-orphans-mass-weddings-after-fg-pressure/#:~:text=He%20explained%20that%20the%20girls,had%20the%20capacity%20to%20assist.

And I maintained that those girls were married because of their plight. Taking advantage of someone's situation is not offering them an option.
The Speaker said they were married off to alleviate poverty. I have a problem with that statement.
If the State cannot think of any other option to help orphaned children than marrying them off
Re: Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye Withdraws Orphan-Marriage Suit Against Niger Assembly by Dgr8hassiE(m): 3:08pm On May 17
helinues:

Pure bullshit

They have sold those young girls to the perverts in North, trust me, that's why some Imams in North are supporting the marrying off of those little girls. The perverts them couldn't even wait for their imaginary 7 virgins in heaven.

How can a religion be promoting paedophile?

Nonsense and ingredients
you don't have any problem with young girls being used as baby producing machine for baby factories and prostitution in your region it's girls who are getting married legally and with their consent that you are having problem with, your hypocrisy stink. and let me tell you this for free these young girls as you call them are getting as scheduled with or without the withdrawal of the petition written by that clown of a minister UJU. Tell her to channel her energy into stopping prostitution and baby factories running amok in your region, South East to precise.
Re: Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye Withdraws Orphan-Marriage Suit Against Niger Assembly by omojeesu(m): 3:20pm On May 17
Stop saying northern part
It is the Muslim North.
Re: Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye Withdraws Orphan-Marriage Suit Against Niger Assembly by Jodybarton: 3:22pm On May 17
She must obey her masters lol
Re: Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye Withdraws Orphan-Marriage Suit Against Niger Assembly by Exousiang01(m): 3:26pm On May 17
kenben:

IN MY PLACE IF YOU IMPREGNATE A GIRL AND SHE IS UNDERAGEF YOU WILL GO TO JAIL. And if she is an adult, she has the right to decide if she wants to marry or not. SHE HAS A VOICE, SHE HAS A SAY IN HER FUTURE.

HAVEN'T YOU HEARD OF THE CHILD RIGHTS ACT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA?

LoL.
Your village elders and culture knows jail right?

You claim to be woke and schooled yet you are not educated.
You dont know people from everywhere have customs and traditions.
We are talking about customes and traditions you are talking about human right bullshit.
Why dont you go to Ikorodu and tell them that the women have rights and the Oro shouldnt come out in the afternoon.

MURIC clearly said she is getting involved in issues she doesnt understand, which their culture....

Why dont you go and tell Hisbah that alcohol is legal and they shouldn't destroy bottles of beer.

Most of you who claim to be woke are the most ignorant.

Go and marry an idoma woman and dont pay her bride price, if she dies you will be made to marry her dead body, go and tell the village elders about your constitutional rights when that happen. Or get an Igbo girl pregnant and see if those kids will beer your name just because the law says you are their father.
You children think this is the white mans land.

This is Africa.
Even the constitution you talk about made privisiom for customary courts, that is the constitution having respect for the customs. Ans your are here talking about rights.

Education goes beyond reading books.
You my friend lacks education
Re: Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye Withdraws Orphan-Marriage Suit Against Niger Assembly by Afrobasic(m): 3:34pm On May 17
Nbotee:
While Nigeria takes one step forward, the north drags the rest of the nation back 10 steps. It's such a shame the kind of things that happen in this country. You chose to marry off "orphaned girls" and pay for the ceremony because their families cannot afford them. Why not empower the girls first? Is marrying them suppose to be a form of rehabilitation or poverty alleviation? Marrying them off to breed more children who will be thrown to the streets and used as willing tools for election and other vices

Sorry oh, but when did Nigeria take one step forward

Besides that opening line, everything else you said is correct.
Re: Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye Withdraws Orphan-Marriage Suit Against Niger Assembly by Goodlady(f): 4:00pm On May 17
numericalguy:

Before you started ya bogus claim and cover up, learn how to make points without mumbling it up.

1. Those imams, alfas and all involved in those arranged marriages should give us the original birth certificate of those kids. Is it not same north that kids can vote and their's underaged abuses everywhere? A region which show case religion more than economic development and their region is being hurt by their culture and love for strange arab religion.

2. Orphans deserved not just instant husbands but all supports from life till they are emotionally stable to get married to husband of choice. So this school of thought is more complete than yours. One of the reasons for high rate of divorce nationwide is unaligned union. And arranged marriages in this 21st century is a factor.

3. We need to verify the genuineness of the imams claim. He himself look like your that's a potential peado.

4. You throwing jabs at southeast shows how inept you are. This writer lives in Abuja and has seen so many decayedense of northern culture. Too much early marriage, arranged marriage, poverty, suffering almajiris, terrorism, banditry, etc.
The region needs truth in approach to life.
Terrorists are kidnapping young girls to go and marry forcefully then later claimed amnesty and their wives and kids ll be brought back to town as liability for the state, causing Stockholm syndrome etc. See here, see terrible biz idea and means of breeding:
https://www.bbc.com/usingthebbc/cookies/
Re: Uju Kennedy-Ohanenye Withdraws Orphan-Marriage Suit Against Niger Assembly by Charly68: 4:22pm On May 17
TOPCRUISE:
I understand why she withdraw. Those stoneaged backward religious mafias threatened her. The orphans could not have made the decision to be married off.

The State failed to protect their parents from bandits and kidnappers. And the only way to compensate their children that are bereaved is not to fund their education but to marry them off to sex starved, hórny, irresponsible lazy men that cant afford payment of dowry.
It is so sad to see how the leaders from that end think...Their action is appailing and very egregious

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Send Metuh Back To Prison" — EFCC Appeals To Supreme Court / PDP National Chairmanship Contest: There Is Life After Convention / Okorocha: 'The Defection Of Our Colleagues Pained Us So Much'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.