Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

What Song Was Played In The Movie Titled 'A Million Tears'? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Song Was Played In The Movie Titled 'A Million Tears'? (14305 Views)

3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! / New Movie Titled Don Jazzy / Chinua Achebe Forces 50 Cent To Change Movie Titled 'Things Fall Apart' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Song Was Played In The Movie Titled 'A Million Tears'? by cquain(m): 11:54am On Sep 22, 2007
please does anyone know the title of this song that was played in the nigerian movie titled "A million tears". The lyrics of the first verse goes:
you were the treasure that i seek
you were close to me and i did not know
the love that i seek for many years
was right beside me
yet i couldnt feel it
when i close my eyes
i see you coming to me my girl
Re: What Song Was Played In The Movie Titled 'A Million Tears'? by aloib(f): 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2007
cquain:

please does anyone know the title of this song that was played in the nigerian movie titled "A million tears". The lyrics of the first verse goes:
was right beside me
yet i couldnt feel it
when i close my eyes

naija movie dey make pesin cry
Re: What Song Was Played In The Movie Titled 'A Million Tears'? by cquain(m): 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2007
was right beside me
yet i couldnt feel it
when i close my eyes
Re: What Song Was Played In The Movie Titled 'A Million Tears'? by cquain(m): 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2007
was right beside me
yet i couldnt feel it
when i close my eyes
Re: What Song Was Played In The Movie Titled 'A Million Tears'? by cquain(m): 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2007
was right beside me
yet i couldnt feel it
when i close my eyes
Re: What Song Was Played In The Movie Titled 'A Million Tears'? by cquain(m): 4:14pm On Sep 22, 2007
was right beside me
yet i couldnt feel it
when i close my eyes
was right beside me
yet i couldnt feel it
when i close my eyes
Re: What Song Was Played In The Movie Titled 'A Million Tears'? by Seun(m): 5:44pm On Sep 22, 2007
Calm down, you don't need to post this more than once!
Re: What Song Was Played In The Movie Titled 'A Million Tears'? by cquain(m): 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2007
sorry for posting it more than once then. just tryna make sure someone notices it and probably help me get the details i want . hopefully i do get something.
Re: What Song Was Played In The Movie Titled 'A Million Tears'? by ChicoEjiro: 10:49am On Jul 06, 2013
i am chico Ejiro co producer and director of the movie A MILLION TEARS staring KATE HENSHAW and EMEKA IKE. It came to our knowledge that there was a claim concerning the rightful composer and performing artist of the movies intro track. i am in this regard releasing this communiques to attest that the song entitle Treasure, and used for the running and promotion of our movie was written,and sang by a young man i met by then known as Chris Landry[/b]Populaly known as [b]Chrislan. We agreed on the terms in which the sound track should be used and we used kate as the image behind this to make our public best identify themselves to the character.

2 Likes

Re: What Song Was Played In The Movie Titled 'A Million Tears'? by peacesamuel94(m): 3:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
cquain:
was right beside me
yet i couldnt feel it
when i close my eyes

its called treasure.

(1) (Reply)

Congolese Actress, Rachel Mwanza To Represent Africa At The Oscars 2013 / BBNaija: 7 Remarkable Highlights From ‘Level Up’ Season / Photos From The Amvcas 2016 Nominee Announcement Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.