Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,921 members, 7,863,239 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:37 PM

TVS Tricycle For Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / TVS Tricycle For Sale (438 Views)

Tvs Tricycle Going For 350k / Clean 10month Old Tvs Tricycle For Sale / Neat Used TVS Tricycle For 280k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TVS Tricycle For Sale by Goldenstone100(m): 3:27pm On May 17
TVS Tricycle in good working condition available for sale.
Price: N450,000
Call: 07030776836
NB: Pictures aren't uploading, kindly reach out to the number so I can send them via WhatsApp.
Re: TVS Tricycle For Sale by jetwonder(m): 3:28pm On May 17
Pic?
Re: TVS Tricycle For Sale by Goldenstone100(m): 3:32pm On May 17
jetwonder:
Pic?

I am trying to post them but I guess the size is more than the maximum size. I will have to trim the picture size or you can as well reach me on 07030776836 before I sort that out.
Re: TVS Tricycle For Sale by Hezzyluv: 3:54pm On May 17
jetwonder:
Pic?

Runaway from any keke they want to sell for you 450k. Again, I said I say run...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TVS Tricycle For Sale by Goldenstone100(m): 4:04pm On May 17
Hezzyluv:

Runaway from any keke they want to sell for you 450k. Again, I said I say run...

You are entitled to your opinion, use it wisely.
Re: TVS Tricycle For Sale by 2shure: 4:15pm On May 17
Stolen keke. Run oh. Either stolen. Or its a deadbeat keke with unending problems. Run oh.dont say we no advice u. Run far
..BIg scam

1 Like

Re: TVS Tricycle For Sale by Goldenstone100(m): 4:34pm On May 17
2shure:
Stolen keke. Run oh. Either stolen. Or its a deadbeat keke with unending problems. Run oh.dont say we no advice u. Run far
..BIg scam

I used to pity the likes of you who troll sellers' threads and the sellers respond with abusive words, but I don't anymore. Stolen? Why don't you come and snatch the original documents from me. Deadbeat? That's your opinion. Serious buyers are already calling to see the pictures since it proved difficult to upload it here. I am not going to debase myself in exchanging words with you.
Enjoy the rest of your day.

1 Like

Re: TVS Tricycle For Sale by 2shure: 4:48pm On May 17
Ode. U r a scam. Ole. Dey fool yourself. Oponu
Goldenstone100:

I used to pity the likes of you who troll sellers' threads and the sellers respond with abusive words, but I don't anymore. Stolen? Why don't you come and snatch the original documents from me. Deadbeat? That's your opinion. Serious buyers are already calling to see the pictures since it proved difficult to upload it here. I am not going to debase myself in exchanging words with you.
Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: TVS Tricycle For Sale by Hezzyluv: 5:19pm On May 17
2shure:
..BIg scam

It might not be a stolen one ooo. But one thin is for sure, "anyone who buys that keke will be a friend to mechanic".

Work today, mechanic 2moro. work 2moro, mechanic next 2moro. And it goes on and on...

1 Like

Re: TVS Tricycle For Sale by ogbenimax007: 6:35pm On May 17
450k keke grin cheesy cheesy na from mechanic workshop you go call boller make dem come give you any amount
Re: TVS Tricycle For Sale by udomonday: 7:45pm On May 17
ogbenimax007:
450k keke grin cheesy cheesy na from mechanic workshop you go call boller make dem come give you any amount
keke is not like car,it us easy to fix and turn to knew,all you have to do is get a good mechanic and replace the parts that are bad with the follow come parts.and you are good to go.
Re: TVS Tricycle For Sale by ogbenimax007: 6:02am On May 18
udomonday:
keke is not like car,it us easy to fix and turn to knew,all you have to do is get a good mechanic and replace the parts that are bad with the follow come parts.and you are good to go.
grin lols says who
Re: TVS Tricycle For Sale by udomonday: 8:45pm On May 18
ogbenimax007:
grin lols says who
says someone that is in the business presently I have a lot of keke and I also buy them and butcher them,I have mechanics that can turn a knock down keke to a new one if you are ready to spend the money and buy the recommended parts.

(1) (Reply)

9ja Used Toyota Prado, 2008 / 1 Yr Use Toyota Sienna 2005 Model For Sale Dvd / Rav4 2015 LIMITED In Ibadan 08069992556

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.