Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,479 members, 7,954,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:03 AM

I Developed Billpoint, Yangaplug And Rocketpay - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Developed Billpoint, Yangaplug And Rocketpay (506 Views)

Mobile App I Developed Currently NO 1 On Apple Store / Check Out This Mobile App I Developed For A Happy Nairalander / Checkout My New Project I Developed With Php Bitcoinvillage.com.mg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Developed Billpoint, Yangaplug And Rocketpay by codesngr(m): 9:48pm On May 17
Yes ,

I am the developer of popular Yangaplug , Billpoint and RocketPay.

Hit me up at the number at my signature.
Re: I Developed Billpoint, Yangaplug And Rocketpay by TerrouMuda: 9:59pm On May 17
How much will it cost to develop an app like lichess?
Re: I Developed Billpoint, Yangaplug And Rocketpay by codesngr(m): 11:39pm On May 17
lichess chess app will cost you $20,000 to develop
Re: I Developed Billpoint, Yangaplug And Rocketpay by ExplorerReturns(m): 3:19pm On May 18
codesngr:
lichess chess app will cost you $20,000 to develop

Lol. You have pursued him

1 Like

Re: I Developed Billpoint, Yangaplug And Rocketpay by codesngr(m): 7:58am On Jul 31
Re: I Developed Billpoint, Yangaplug And Rocketpay by uchemac2: 7:46pm On Sep 16
Your contact is not there

codesngr:
Yes ,

I am the developer of popular Yangaplug , Billpoint and RocketPay.

Hit me up at the number at my signature.
Re: I Developed Billpoint, Yangaplug And Rocketpay by codesngr(m): 1:56pm On Sep 17
uchemac2:
Your contact is not there

Check signature for my contact
Re: I Developed Billpoint, Yangaplug And Rocketpay by GigFc(m): 7:07pm On Sep 19
codesngr:
Just Completed Another App

Check Out
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.asap.alphakorieapp

Hey!

We’re launching gigfc.com a new platform for freelancers, and we’d love for you to be part of it!

It’s free to join, showcase your services, and connect with clients looking for talented people like you. Jump in early and grow with us!
hope to see you there!

Cheers,
The gigfc Team

(1) (Reply)

Website Designers Thoughts / Domain Name And Host / An Undergraduate Computer Science Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.