Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,652 members, 7,847,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 02:35 AM

Chinwe Owoh & Rita Edochie Cry, Tell Nigerians To Stop Bothering Jnr Pope’s Wife - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinwe Owoh & Rita Edochie Cry, Tell Nigerians To Stop Bothering Jnr Pope’s Wife (26091 Views)

Police Arrests Content Creator Who Accused Emoney Of Affair With Jr Pope's Wife / Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) / Prophet Jeremiah Settles Fight Between Cynthia Okereke & Chinwe Owoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinwe Owoh & Rita Edochie Cry, Tell Nigerians To Stop Bothering Jnr Pope’s Wife by 1Sharon(f): 4:21pm On May 18
3ice9ce:

My beliefs are informed by my environment. If there's a belief held by people in a place outside my environment, my unbelief doesn't invalidate that belief.

There were accusations of infidelity on her part and they were indeed separated before his death.

Where are the allegations of her cheating before JP died?
Re: Chinwe Owoh & Rita Edochie Cry, Tell Nigerians To Stop Bothering Jnr Pope’s Wife by Doziesteel(m): 4:24pm On May 18
It's well
Jp lives on
Re: Chinwe Owoh & Rita Edochie Cry, Tell Nigerians To Stop Bothering Jnr Pope’s Wife by Oseone1: 8:08pm On May 18
StraightGaay:
Respect your mother fess
Little imp, the Chinwe and Rita you insulted are they your mate?
Re: Chinwe Owoh & Rita Edochie Cry, Tell Nigerians To Stop Bothering Jnr Pope’s Wife by StraightGaay: 8:11pm On May 18
Oseone1:
Little imp, the Chinwe and Rita you insulted are they your mate?
Just respect your mother
Re: Chinwe Owoh & Rita Edochie Cry, Tell Nigerians To Stop Bothering Jnr Pope’s Wife by BluntCrazeMan: 5:10am On May 19
Ok naa..

For now,, that's no more bad news if it is true..
It now simply means that she and the kids won't even suffer for long before she gathers herself back..

That means,, there are men (or at-least, a man) who are (is) already hanging around and waiting for her to just stop crying.!!
(So that they (he) will creep back into her life full-time)

But then,, I keep wondering why she decided to wear BLACK.!!

Anyways,, it's her choice still.
Re: Chinwe Owoh & Rita Edochie Cry, Tell Nigerians To Stop Bothering Jnr Pope’s Wife by abidem4real: 9:11am On May 19
Doxy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXcuHhBDRi8?si=o8-XEY83UPdtSUfM

Veteran actresses, Chinwe Owoh and Rita Edochie breaks down in tears at Junior Pope’s burial as they plead with Nigerians to leave late actor’s wife alone.

It would be recalled that the actor had passed away in a boat accident that occured in April.

Following his sad and unfortunate demise, it was rumoured that the late actor wasn’t on the best of terms with his wife.

Some had alleged that she was supposedly having an affair which led to the family problems.
Women are born whores, the earlier men understand this, the better for them🧏🧏🧏

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy Blasts A Follower Who Tried To Correct His English / BBNaija: Kbrule "I Disgraced My Mother, Let My Fans Down With Disqualification" / Nigerian Celebrities Mark International Women’s Day With Gorgeous Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.